[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"why don't you sit with us, anon? why are you so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
>"why don't you sit with us, anon? why are you so shy?"
>>
>>25086251
>"I don't associate with shitskins, toodles"
>>
File: 1390604769142.png (108 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1390604769142.png
108 KB, 396x385
FUCK OFF F STACY ENOUGH
ENOUGH.ENOUGH.ENOUGH.ENOUGH.
>>
>>25086251

There is no place at your table you silly little girls.
>>
HOO-LEE SHIT THATS ONE FUCKING UGLY CHINK IN THE BACKGROUND, I AIN'T SITTING NEXT TO GENGHIS KHAN'S RAPE BABY
>>
these people are definitely from toronto
>>
Cuz theres clearly no fucking room also girl to the left of the girl in the red flannel can get it
>>
>>25086251
>that qt black girl with the natty hair and glasses

Goddamn I'd put up with their normie shit just to get close the her
>>
five out of eight aren't white. no thanks
>>
>>25086251
>Sitting with a bunch of girls as they all make constant jokes about you and act if you aren't really there

I'll pass.
>>
>>25086443
This senpai. Why would I want to be the only male at a table of 8 females?
>>
File: 1429229819849.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1429229819849.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
I'd rather stay at home, thanks.
>>
>>25086251
>not a single white person in sight
Yeah, no thanks.
>>
>why are you so shy?
Because I'm literally the most unlikeable/undateable person you'll ever possibly meet.

I'm not the worst looking guy, but I'm just autistic as fuck when it comes down to social skills. Women just find me subtly repulsive in general.
>>
File: 1444004689039.jpg (196 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1444004689039.jpg
196 KB, 960x720
>>25086352

What gives you that impression, senpai?

As a fellow Torontaumaton, I can't think of anything that makes this shit city distinctive, save for le diversity :^)
>>
Am I the only one who wishes he could be in such a situation? Think about it; 8 females all competing for your attention. Doesn't matter if you're not that good looking, women will want you just because you're the only guy there, and they'll get catty as fuck with each other in hopes of impressing you.
>>
>>25087676
Kek. You really think all 8 of them would be competing for you? For your attention? Don't be so naive anon
>>
Only two of those lot are above a 5/10.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.