[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I have to go eat again >I have to go wait in line
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1449956733039.gif (507 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1449956733039.gif
507 KB, 500x250
>tfw I have to go eat again
>I have to go wait in line with a bunch of other people who will stare at me and wonder why this weirdo is eating alone
>I will have to communicate my order effectively to the order person without stuttering or making a mistake
>I will have to wait awkwardly while my food is being made while everyone else is talking and laughing around me

it hurts to live

anyways where should i go to get food r9k i need a big meal because i "forgot" to eat yesterday
>>
Why don't you just take your phone / textbooks with you? Make yourself look busy, like there's a reason you need to be alone.
Ganbare.
>>
Why leave home sempai? Sandwiches are cheaper and healthier
>>
You don't have to order, just make something at home. And you can also go through a driveway if you have a car you know.
>>
I had to get a mini fridge for uni because of this. the cafeteria was horrifying.
>>
>>25086217
Order takeout my man.
Odds are good you can do it online, plus it'll slowly kill you via salt and poor nutrition.
>>
tfw poor
>living off rice, beans, pb&j, oats, and multivitamins
>maybe some canned green beans too if I'm lucky

I am jelly OP.
>>
>>25086803
what do i get though

>>25086551
i have no food at home
and my uni is kinda weird in that regard, theres no grocery stores close by
>>
>>25087270
I recommend your local pizza chain (nearly guaranteed to have a website), and if you're not into that you could try asian food for that old school food poisoning roulette.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.