[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be poor throughout childhood >work shitty jobs in summers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: peepee.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
peepee.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
>be poor throughout childhood
>work shitty jobs in summers to have a little bit of cash
>live on milk crates in college
>sleep on floor
>wait tables at sushi place
>lifeishard.meme
>8 years later, finish doctorate
>get married
>Household income: $160k
>Still in 20s
>Never worry about money
>still frugal as fuck
>On track to retire at 45
>fuck millennial stereotypes

How does it feel to be NEET faggots?
>>
considering I am not a wagecuck and therefore instantly superior, pretty good famalam
>>
>>25086052
>Retire at 45

Poor fag
>>
>>25086052
How much loan debt do you have

What would you do if she decided she wants to get fucked by someone else
>>
>>25086052
Yewah this is bull shit you're born rich or poor you can't change it
>>
>>25086257
This. Rags to riches is bullshit. OP got lucky he found a rich friend feel sorry for his sorry ass and introduce him to the club
>>
File: 1450217670624.png (142 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450217670624.png
142 KB, 1000x1000
I'm never going to make it out of this
>>
What? No? He literally never got rich this is a troll thread.
>>
File: comfypepe.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
comfypepe.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>having to wagecuck to get a degree

i am currently a very comfy snow-nigger on 800 eur monthly neetbux residing in Finland and im thinking of autismoing my way through entry exams to law school and wagecucks have to pay it for me
>>
>>25086052
>tfw all the people who listened to "enjoy life YOLO" and other shit are single, still poor and/or have no skills, and are not enjoying shit except for cheap entertainment
>tfw can never relate to anyone except a handful of friends who are also successful (mostly immigrants who retained family values)

I think the whole point was honestly to teach society one way and teach their own children another. The people who i now connect with who have money always write about or say "do what you want LoL! Fuck the rules!" But then have strict households with disciplined kids who work hard as fuck. even most of the "vapid/spoiled" kids I've seen do more in a day toward their future than the idiots I grew up around who just fantasized about weed and pussy or video games.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.