[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw rejected by a 5/10 girl can't blame her. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ket.jpg (99 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
ket.jpg
99 KB, 604x604
>tfw rejected by a 5/10 girl
can't blame her. I'm
>skinny af
>acne scars
>acne
>4/10 face

Post your self esteem destruction stories
>>
I took a big shit this morning
>>
File: 1443083200493.png (427 KB, 514x662) Image search: [Google]
1443083200493.png
427 KB, 514x662
Post more blini
>>
File: 798.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306 KB, 593x540
>Manlet
>Asian
>100lb
>Have girlfriend

Life's good
>>
I've been rejected by a few 300+ pound obese whales. Can't get any worse than that. I gave up a couple years ago. Being a legit 2/10 at best is a social death sentence.
>>
>>25086068
>2/10

woah. mind posting a pic of you?
>>
>>25086108
Nope. Did that once on /soc/ and not going through that again. 2 was actually the highest, but got 1's & 0's as well.
>>
>>25086381
Everyone on soc is a normie though
>>
>22 KV, in a south east Asian country with my older brother (34 with multiple concurrent girlfriends), staying in a villa.
>meet his american on/off again girlfriend and her travelling friend
>hang out with them for a few days, instructed to get closer to the travelling friend.
>be a normie and actually get along with her
>big night arrives and the four of us are getting drunk in the villa
>travelling friend ends up topless in the swimming pool and we play some jockey game where the women get on the men's shoulders and try push the others down
>toned yoga thighs squeezing my head
>that wraps up and she announces she is going to bed
>brother tells me to go after her, go visit her room
>vehemently disagree, claim she was clearly not in the mood for anything
>he pushes me onwards, drunk, go to her room
>AC on full, room cold as fuck, travelling friend is in bathroom and snaps "What do you want, anon?"
>her tone is a thousand times colder than depths of space (which is actually impossible if you science)
>spaghetti "Um, ah, I thought-"
>"I'm tired and going to bed, get out"
>Brother is making moves on his gf ushering her towards the bedroom which is beside us
>"Okay just give me 5 minutes until bro and gf get in their room and can hanky panky"
>nope. she flips out and charges into the main room "Can you two hurry up and fuck already so anon can leave!?"
>3 minutes later I'm being ushered quickly out the front door to a taxi in pouring rain, pitty looks from bro and bro-gf, travelling friend is locked up in her icy castle.
>taxi back to hotel room at 2am, disheveled and humiliated.
>Laughing as my years of doubting a women could ever find me attractive was finally confirmed.
>I hurts but I was right.jpg
>>
>>25086440
Point? It basically means I'm fucked socially. Even all those 300+ pound girls all told me that I "wasn't good looking enough". So yeah, I quit years back. Now I don't really feel anything when it comes to real life people.
>>
>>25086543
I'm just saying maybe we won't be as harsh and those were girls or soc were. Every girl has it easy and thinks they can get 10s when in reality they can only get 5s because they are so deluded.
>>
>>25086543
I just wanna know what a 2/10 looks like to see if I'm on par or uglier than you
>>
>>25086543
Im the guy who was asking for a pic. Well, sucks, at least you can focus on more important things in life, that is drugs.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.