[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tick tock femwagies enjoy your two days of freedom, it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: femneeeeeeet.jpg (62 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
femneeeeeeet.jpg
62 KB, 432x432
tick tock femwagies

enjoy your two days of freedom, it's always the weekend for femNEETs
>>
>>25085396
Are stay at home moms NEETS?
>>
Way to meld two shitposts into one.
This deserves a reply
>>
Tick tock fem"bots"

Every day you postpone having children, the chance of having a kid with down's syndrome increases.
>>
File: lol.png (148 KB, 553x413) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
148 KB, 553x413
Keep your back dry, because its a cold world when you get out of the shower
>>
>>25085426
I'm a stay at home - and it's really not. I do everything. I cook, clean, grocery/home shopping, take care of the kids and drive them to/from school, garden, etc. it's one things to take care of these things for yourself but when you're doing it for four people that shit adds up like no tomorrow.
>>
>>25085467
30 yo fembots on suicide watch desu

TICK TOCK
>>
>>25085426
Yes
Any that bitch about how hard their "job" is are full of shit and haven't done a day's work in their life
>>
>>25085557
NICE MEME, mothers do not have to work as hard as they complain they do, total fucking meme, when the husband is at work and the kids are at school what are you doing?

Grocery shopping? One day a week and only one hour.

Cleaning? A little but if your children can clean after themselves and your husband does too then you only need to clean around a couple of hours a week.

Clothes? Sure maybe

Cook? Ok, that can take up time everyday

What else?

You're literally free.
>>
>>25085467
you mad mancuck
>>
>>25085682
Yes t.b.h
Fucking disgusting womyn put their kids at risk just so they can party, fuck Chad, and then work a shitty 9-5 job before quitting at 35 when they finally have downie kid
>>
>>25085557
>some chores you would have to do anyway is comparable to a job

top kek
>>
>>25085733
just feel lucky that you ever get a gf, cucky. keep waging for me, mancuck
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.