[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>post some bait >people insult me because of it >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1450320417853.jpg (27 KB, 469x469) Image search: [Google]
1450320417853.jpg
27 KB, 469x469
>post some bait
>people insult me because of it
>get angry instead of laughing at them

What the fuck am I doing?
>>
I wish people didn't treat r9k like their personal blog.

Your lives aren't as interesting as you think they are. Your struggles are mundane. Your feelings are pedestrian. Your thoughts are banal.
>>
>>25085258
are you the one who's making those daily neet threads?
>>
>>25085330

n'ah, I'm a wagecuck working 12 hour shifts.
>>
>>25085398
sleep now wagecuck, monday soon...
>>
>>25085418

I can't, I'm getting angry at people on internet.
>>
File: what-00039.jpg (25 KB, 311x364) Image search: [Google]
what-00039.jpg
25 KB, 311x364
>>25085321
>Comes to a board known for being full of whining virgins
>WHY DO U GUISE WINE SO MUCH???
>>
>>25085439
deep web is very dangerous, the NSA will track you down and ddos you and your cpu and ram.
>>
>>25085258
This made me laugh a lot OP, thank you. You're a cool guy.
>>
>>25085672
>Comes to a board known for being full of whining virgins

I've been coming to r9k since the week it was created so I still remember a time when it wasn't full of blogposting faggots. I doubt you can say the same.
>>
>>25085258
Projection, anon. When people online make fun of you, you can just see the millions of women who have looked at people like you and me with disgust.
>>
>>25085850
>I still remember a time when it wasn't full of blogposting faggots
You mean like the first month of its existence?
>>
>>25085984
confirmed for being a newfag

probably came over from reddit during the 'rare pepe' craze. Or as a 'feelfag' after the board was brought back from deletion.
>>
>>25086150
People have been complaining about /r9k/ being full of feels and virgins since at least 2010. If you were actually an "oldfag" like you claim you are you'd know that /r9k/ was deleted because of all the whining betas and it lead to the creation of /adv/. You also blame "rare pepe" shit for bringing reddit here while ignoring it was cancerous even if reddit never touched it.
>>
>>25085398
which cruel country forces their workers to do 12 hour shifts? I'm glad that we have strong unions here, shifts are 8 hours max.
>>
>>25087019

A 3rd world one, I can't find a decent job so I'm doing this unregistered "part time" jobs to not starve to death.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.