[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dumb people thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: To moo bovine.jpg (23 KB, 301x374) Image search: [Google]
To moo bovine.jpg
23 KB, 301x374
No dumb thread?
we need a dumb thread

>be me
>somehow got in university 3 years ago
>somehow haven't gotten kicked out, despite shit tier GPA
>chem major
>required to retake intro to chem again
>go to every class
>go to every lab
>go to every tutorial
>average just over 60% this time
>study hard for finals
>go to chem final this morning
>name not on seating list for the exam room
>name not on any seating lists for any of the exam rooms
>panic
>go to chem department
>"uh- hu-Hi... I need to t-take the 203 final. Where can I... uhh... find it"
>Receptionist lady looks at me like I'm retarded
>"Chem 203 is tomorrow"
>panic
>"Uh-hh N-No I mean uhh I'm... uhh... I need.. a-uh. I need the..
>"Oh are you looking for the exam packs? Its a little late, but we still have a couple left"
>buy exam pack to cover shame
>walk home
>decide to take one of the practice finals
>set alarm for 2 hours
>some questions are really hard, skip some to make sure I finish
>skip more questions
>alarm goes off
>give myself an extra hour
>alarm pt.2
>look over practice test
>finished 25/30 of the MC, all the short answer, and (2+1/4)/3 written response questions.
>compare to answer key
>10 MC answers correct
>5.5/7 for short answer
>only part a and c on first written response question correct
>give myself part marks for writing down some formulas that were used on the answer key
>tally up all marks
>22/50
>44%
I knew I wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but I didn't think I was a hammer..

who /dumb/ here?
>>
How are you dumb if you made it through HS and into Uni?
>>
I have an IQ of 74, should I just kill myself?
>>
>>25085443
how did you find your way to the internet?

either way, i'm the sledge hammer of the shed.
>>
>>25085331
I went to a GATE school (automatically accepted because my brother went there), and I told my teachers that because I was gifted in music, I was a little worse in some other areas. I think they marked me a little easier, and my friends "helped" me with all my papers.
Honestly I have no idea how i got into uni. I just know my transcript has more "W"s than the average dropout
>>
File: 1322784999001.jpg (65 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1322784999001.jpg
65 KB, 645x773
I can't do very basic math, simple addition is hard like 7+5=12 but I have to think about it for a few seconds, subtraction and multiplication is harder, division I just give up on. My grammar and where to put , . - ; etc is beyond me, I resort to randomly placing it wherever it "feels" right. Despite this I managed to graduate HS, that doesn't help the fact that I've been a NEET for 7 years.
>>
File: 00O0O_9XD3xLfUJ3T_600x450.jpg (9 KB, 340x270) Image search: [Google]
00O0O_9XD3xLfUJ3T_600x450.jpg
9 KB, 340x270
>>25086597
What's it like being a neet for 7 years? How have you spent those 7 years?

Please tell me, brobot. I would like to know.
>>
yes went to special ed pretty much all of my life

community college it took me like three years
>>
>>25086725
Spent the entire time on this website, vidya, movies, series, anime and the internet. After a while people give up on you and give you the bare minimum to survive(shameful/unbearable for most people).
>>
>>25085221
>got into university 3 years ago
>retaking intro to chemistry
Did you ever consider maybe you're just not cut out for the sciences? Find something you're good at & switch to that if not too late.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.