[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Website for neetbux application? I'm sick of this shit and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 540x960
Website for neetbux application? I'm sick of this shit and I'd rather mooch off of taxpayers.
>>
Im interested too? Advice on how to get bux?
Im in Canada so if you're in Canada even better.
>>
Some NEET should make some kind of guide about how to live a comfortable NEET lifestyle.

I don't think there are a lot of actual NEETs on here though, just college students pretending to be ones.
>>
>>25084865
im on odsp in ontario.
need to get a doctor to fill out forms saying you are disabled enough that you cant work

was pretty easy for me, even got it before i had a dianogos of bipolar and bpd
>>
>>25084912
How do I get a doctor to do this... Can I like bribe someone or something. I have social anxiety and I would be scared shitless to just ask straight out.
>>
>>25084952
For me, I was connected with an early psychosis intervention group. I had a social worker, a personal nurse, and a psychiatrist. I asked my soial worker to do it for me.

seriously its not hard. i had anxiety and i got it done.

you have to actually try and not just sit on your computer all day jackin off
>>
>>25084865
Canada NEET bucks aren't great and I live in a really expensive city. Do I move to a smaller city and rent the cheapest apartment I can? Do I apply for a program with the homeless shelter?
>>
>>25086550
Dependa on the living conditions in the shelter
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.