[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welcome to the Frog and Feels Tavern! Pick a drink, share a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 43
File: wojak.jpg (58 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
58 KB, 614x389
Welcome to the Frog and Feels Tavern!

Pick a drink, share a feel. How's the Christmas break treating you so far? What's troubling you?
>>
>>25084704
Scotch neat please.
Been living abroad for just under 6 months and even though I had hardly any friends back home, I keep feeling more and more isolated and out of place. All I do it seems is work and go to the gym.
Add in the fact that's it's my first Christmas without my family and things are looking grim.
Thanks for listening, have nice night.
>>
>>25084704
>break
no break until 22nd + 25 page science paper
>>
G&T, with ice and lime please.

Man, feel like shit today. Slept wrong now I have a headache. Plus, I busted my foot awhile ago and am stuck in the house.

Looking forward to my Xmas days off, 2 weeks in total. Then, I may be giving my job the ol' 86.
>>
>>25085525
Here's your Scotch, just as you asked sir. Well, I say you just try browsing around. I found some friends off chatrooms based off my interests, and that allowed me to gain a bit of confidence. Never isolate yourself for too long, but alone time isn't bad in small amounts.
>>
>>25085594
GT&T coming right up sir. A drink should help the headache, but not too many or it'll be worse in the morning. I don't get days off for this job, but I don't mind.
>>
>>25084704
ever considered fixing the reflection on the table? or is it symbolical?
>>
>>25085655
That's the stuff added to the wood to let drinks slide on it, sir. And frankly I don't have enough money to replace it.
>>
>>25085632
Thanks barkeep. Cut me off after 2 - I'll still be able to hobble back home at that point.
>>
>>25085684
ah, no sorry, i meant the palms of the bartender.
>>
>>25085753
If you say so sir. A bit lightweight, if you don't mind me saying.
>>
>turns on jukebox
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2rZ4W1SZvY
>>
>>25085795
(oh, yeah, i have no photoshop skills sorry)
>>
File: walt.jpg (33 KB, 361x351) Image search: [Google]
walt.jpg
33 KB, 361x351
Why are the actually cool girls always so fucking sociopathic?
>Be on vacation in Ireland
>Match on tinder with this girl back in the states
>She has 10/10 music taste and even better looks
>We flirt back and forth
>Get her number
>She basically leads me on for the three weeks I'm there
>Tell her I want to meet up as soon as I get home
>She says it sounds good
>Get home
>Text her, ask her when she meets up
>"I'm not interested"
>Ask her why, and why she led me on for like 3 weeks
>"I literally never said that I was interested in you"
>"You're not entitled to me or my time"

Seriously, is it just a trend among intelligent women to be as mean as possible? She could have at least been nice about it but she went straight from 0 to bitch.
>>
>>25085799
Crutches and booze don't mix, mate.
>>
>>25085822
Well sir, you've got to remember that not all woman are the same. Some out there are faithful, some are intelligent, but none are perfect. Keep it up. Want anything to drink?
>>
Just fuck my shit up, barkeep. Just. Fuck. My shit. Up.

Just found out recently that my first gf cheated on me. It's only been a couple of months... yep. And it kinda hurts. I was a virgin before her. Seems as if she couldn't wait for me to get better at sex and went to Chad instead. And to think there are people who get off on being cucked. Not me, I just don't want to think about it.
>>
>>25085846
Ah, no problem.

we have crutches in the back by the way
>>
>>25085872
yeah give me the $8 12 pack of miller high life so I can drink myself into a coma. So fucking mad right now. I hate having my time wasted.
I know not all women are like this but I can't believe someone would just control and manipulate me like that.
>>
>>25085890
Well, if she cheated she was never worth it, never cared truly. So just think, you're free. Free from her lying feelings, now you can see things how they are. Care for a drink?
>>
>>25085948
Like I said, just fuck me up f@m, whatever you got
>>
>>25085925
I can't do that by law, but here's one miller to start you off. Believe me, both men and women can be manipulative. And might I add she's still manipulating you when you put so much of your thought on her. Forget her, she wasn't worth it, and still isn't.
>>
>>25085609
Thanks man, got my works Christmas party tomorrow night, will be good to get out of the house
>>
>>25085983
Well, something strong usually helps with emotional bull for a while. How's a crown royal sound?

>>25086029
Yeah, try socializing at that. It will likely be very uncomfortable at first, but you'll find someone with common interests
>>
>>25086064
sounds good, thanks m80
>>
File: 1450216327492.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1450216327492.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
The qt i was crushing on got a boyfriend like 2 days ago and is better than me in every way.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 358x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 358x417
Corona Extra homie

>went to midnight premiere of Star Wars
>didn't get shot
>met robot through steam playing vidya
>total bro
>finished semester at uni

Life is a lot better than usual even though no gf and slowly losing all my friends
>>
not sure what to do in my spare time off work to be social
i just lift and do pcp all the time
>>
>>25086115
I've been alone in this bar without any grillfriend for as long as I can remember, sometimes single can mean happy. Corona coming up, by the way. Also, glad to see someone happy on here.
>>
>>25086134
Try going for nightwalks. All the people you see out there are either druggies, crazy, or quite cool and interesting. Met a guy trained in kung fu by monks out there once (not even kidding)

>>25086107
If there's one rule that needs to be written down to life, it's that there's always a cuter qt out there. Keep your chin up.
>>
File: 1443106328176.jpg (136 KB, 861x1024) Image search: [Google]
1443106328176.jpg
136 KB, 861x1024
Bartender, a whiskey sour in cup for me, no ice.

I'm starting to question my own relationship lately, I've been together with my gf for almost 9 months now and she still refuses to have sex or getting physical in any way. Plus lately she ditched a couple of dates last minute for a different reason each time.

I just don't really know anymore, I don't understand if she isn't attracted to me at all or she is just like that, she is kinda complex

And my friends aren't helping either, by best mate keeps telling me I can get better and I should just dump her, and that I can have better, but at the same time he says I should not fuck it up and not leave her for a stupid reason.

I must be boring you, by the way what's your name again?
>>
File: peksybee.jpg (16 KB, 540x421) Image search: [Google]
peksybee.jpg
16 KB, 540x421
>>25086202
there are more qts out there, but shes the qt i wanted
>>
File: 1449117583653.jpg (21 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1449117583653.jpg
21 KB, 500x333
Bartender, I want you to be my bf
>>
File: 1445982632437.jpg (743 KB, 1126x1091) Image search: [Google]
1445982632437.jpg
743 KB, 1126x1091
Stomach pain from loneliness. Too much for escapism to work.
And I see my oneitis sitting alone in every lecture, but it's impossible for me to go up and talk to her.
She sat two seats next to me a few times in class and I wasn't only breathing manually and having high heart rates. It was so bad that I felt like in one of those dreams where you try to run, but you can't and move in slow motion, and you want to look around but you can't and you don't have full control. How much worse can it get...
Now there's two weeks christmas holidays and she will probably spend new years eve on chads dick.
>>25086107
I'm only waiting for this to happen

Send help ;_;
>>
Just got laid off from my job. Was making a modest 60k a year.

I don't have any other prospects and I'm going to have to move back in with my parents and be a neet fuckwit until I can get my shit sorted out.
>>
>>25084704
An old fashioned please.

I have a younger brother who's been suffering from depression and anti social behavior for a while now. I can sit in my room for ages and not care, but he's really moping around, and the fact he has no friends only makes him worse, which perpetrates the fact he can't make friends because he wanders around so depressed. I don't know what to do for him.

I just collect things and pirate movies, and I'm happy. Come the end of the world I'll have a cozy solar-powered databank of media to keep me entertained long after the nukes fall.
>>
File: 1409390378813.jpg (120 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1409390378813.jpg
120 KB, 645x773
Hey bartender, it's been a while. Scotch on the rocks for me, i really need it tonight...

Man, despite all the good things that's been happening to me lately, I can't help but feel like a worthless piece of shit. I'm working a shit job, and now have to work on my GED because I dropped out of high school. I'm starting to become more and more of a shut in, to the point where I have almost no friends. The worst thing of all is that I have anxiety, which affects me to the point of being nervous and sweaty when in public places.

The only thing that keeps me going these days is my normie Latina gf, but sometimes I feel like even that's not enough. She's always wanting me to go out with her, do social stuff, but I always feel like I'm being akward and weird and end up ruining it. I also always feel like I'm not good enough for her, despite what she tells me.

I've really had it, I've gotten to the point of attempting suicide, also to be saved by my gf, who was mortified, she says I need help and I always there for me, but I don't know amymore.

I just want to be normal guys, but i don't think that will ever happen.
>>
File: yAfmYcz.jpg (73 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
yAfmYcz.jpg
73 KB, 1024x512
>>25086632
Knowing what they'll do on the holidays is the worst
That and knowing you never had the balls to ask her out anyway
>>
File: Qualmes_ThereWillBeBlood_1.jpg (71 KB, 648x480) Image search: [Google]
Qualmes_ThereWillBeBlood_1.jpg
71 KB, 648x480
The break has been very comfy for me. 2016 will be the rise of a new, focused, asocial and slightly psychotic anon.
>>
>>25084704
Vodka and Cranberry please.
Christmas break has been uber comfy so far, barkeep. Been spending a lot of time playing Fallout and watching old Godzilla movies while I wait for Christmas. Nothing troubling me other than the usual no gf bullshit
>>
File: 1429034934430.png (81 KB, 773x773) Image search: [Google]
1429034934430.png
81 KB, 773x773
>>25086956
Yeah, and knowing that she seemed shy and lonely herself makes it even worse. To know that I might have chances if I'd try. But my body doesn't want me to. The anxiety reaaction is ridiculous. It's not even negative thoughts.
>>
File: kramer.png (180 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
kramer.png
180 KB, 500x276
>>25084704
Fuckin' A, the FnF is back open.

I was going to talk to my oneitis and ask her out today, but I pussed out repeatedly and never got the chance.

I almost did at the end of the day, but I decided that it would be best to just go home.

I guess I'll try again in the new year.
>>
>>25087085
God fucking damn it, I can't stop regretting not doing it today. Looks like my christmas is ruined.

What if someone else gets her?

Can I get a quintuple vodka?
>>
White Russian please.

I don't know what to do with myself anymore. All I do is wake up get on chans, browse for a bit, then ride around aimlessly. Maybe roam around get a coffee and watch people, happy people going about their lives. I have nobody, sometimes I only feel lonely, about maybe 5% of the time. The other 95% I am totally content with being completely alone, maybe I'm schizoid. But the thing is, Barkeep, 5% of the time, to me isn't worth getting friends, or keeping them rather. So I have to deal through the 5% time I feel absolute crippling loneliness. Well shit I just about talked your ear off, that's unusual for me.
>>
File: 1446406379738.jpg (19 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1446406379738.jpg
19 KB, 400x300
>>25087057
We're just not meant to make it
>>
>tfwhen.com

The real Frog and Feels Tavern
>>
>>25087085
>>25087111
Personally, I suggest you do whatever mental shit it takes to get yourself to talk to her. One of two things could happen; she can accept you warmly and this will greatly boost your confidence, or she will be dismissive towards you, which would help you shed your obsession with her since you no longer have that "what if" curiosity.

You can't win if you don't play, anon
>>
>>25087311
You're right. I need to defeat my fear.

One for the jukebox: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJysUmttrRI
>>
File: 1429025330208-0.jpg (102 KB, 413x499) Image search: [Google]
1429025330208-0.jpg
102 KB, 413x499
"I'd like some poopoo and peepee in a glass please barkeep! STEP ON IT"

>draws gun

"EVERYONE ON THE FUCCKING GROUND NOOWW"
>>
Do you have Molson?

>4 days past my due date for my essay
>cant bring myself to do it
>cant sleep at night
>sleep all day
>exam tomorrow at 10am
>my mom is throwing me a going away party tomorrow because I'm moving to another city
>its going to be awful and awkward
>>
>>25087365
You're not a very good artist.
>>
I'm going to install Gentoo this weekend. It will likely be the most frustrating, infuriating experience of my life.

Give me a bottle of vodka. I'm going to need it.
>>
>>25087365
true artist
>>
>>25084704
>I keep failing classes at community college
>been stuck there for four years now
>not sure what to do with my life, never had much ambitions or direction to speak of
>can feel my mind deteriorating day by day as I become more dissociate, depressed and anxious
>the medication I've been on hasn't helped
>just want to go back to last year when I felt more optimistic about life
>also no gf, KV, no car/licence and lost job two months ago
>gonna be alone again this holiday season while the only girl I ever had feelings jumps on the cock carousel

sorry for the blog post Bartender, guess I'll have a rum and coke
>>
File: hands.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hands.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
>>25087544
I feel you, brother. It's a bitch, being stuck in a shitty place.

I hope things look up for you soon.
>>
>>25084704
>developing MDD
>dont want to tell anyone
>social interaction much harder than it is usually
>starting to cut

I-I'm fine bartender..
>>
>there's 5 fembot threads on the front page
REEEEEEEEE I WANT 2010 /R9K/ BACK
>>
I'll have a pils, whatever you got.

>been texting with this qt for about 2 months now
>we text every day
>never had a girlfriend, was kissless virgin up to this point
>today was our fifth date, kissed her for the first time which lead to me undressing her, then laying on my bed making out
>she strokes my dick, i reach down her pants and start rubbing around
>climb onto her, positioning to insert penis
>she crosses her legs, so i lay next to her and start fingering her
>after about 5-10 minutes she has an orgasm, at least seemed like it because she stopped stroking and closed her legs, had a frown on her face and exhaled loudly
>i do this once more, afterwards just play around with her body, but i just don't come
>after 1 1/2 hours we just stop, i'm a bit embarrassed that i couldn't come, she tells me it's ok etc.
>we start dressing up, going to the toilet and she's about to leave
>ask her if she wants to make things official
>"not really, no. i'm sorry"
>get a text after 20 minutes saying she should've told me earlier
>say it was nice anyways
>she thanks me and wishes me a good day

I kinda felt shitty this whole day, even though what happened was amazing. Should i continue pursuing her, even though im interested in a relationship only?
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 577x684) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 577x684
I guess I annoyed a co worker at the bar last night. He shoved me a couple times and I told my boss who was there "I'm done". So now I'm back to the NEET lifestyle.

I want a beer and a shot of bourbon with a water back.

Fuck that stupid job, but I do feel a bit bad for my other coworkers that will have to pick up the slack. I guess the mgmt can finally see all i did back there.
>>
>>25087895
Goddamned fembot threads. I checked a couple out, it's all typical stacy problems. Such bullshit.

They should wordfilter fembot to attention whore.
>>
Hey barkeep

Getting close to a girl, genuinely think she likes me back, but we're both having to go home for christmas and without seeing her, i feel we'll lose our developing connection and we might fall too out of touch.
no idea what to do, make a big step now before we go home, or hope we can keep the connection when we get back?
>>
post the image of the feels guy in the bed
>>
File: angsty.png (89 KB, 319x320) Image search: [Google]
angsty.png
89 KB, 319x320
>>25087995
> feels guy

GTFO normalfag.
>>
>>25084704
Evening again barkeep. I'll take an old fashioned tonight. Christmas is looking comfy. It's confirmed that we're doing it at my Aunts place up in the mountains. Nice, old house with a huge fireplace and plenty of forest surrounding it. Nothing better then sharing a few drinks with the extended family.
>>
File: 1415819502931.png (810 KB, 1280x1220) Image search: [Google]
1415819502931.png
810 KB, 1280x1220
>>25087995
original picture of feels guy in the bed
>>
File: 1449440817712.jpg (182 KB, 717x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449440817712.jpg
182 KB, 717x1024
>>25087988
ask her now and plan for something to do when you get back and see each other again
>>
Hello bartender. Jack and diet coke please. I lost my job and shouldn't be spending my money here but I don't care anymore.
>>
>>25088017
Anon, you're new here. I know that. But it's okay. Let me give you some advice: leave and never come back. Don't get sucked into this place for 9+ years like me.
>>
File: brow.png (70 KB, 257x260) Image search: [Google]
brow.png
70 KB, 257x260
I've accumulated a shitload of anime pictures, but I only know what a handful of them are from. Do you guys mind telling me what they are if I dump some?
>>
>>25088041
how about the one where you can only see his face.
>>
>>25088051
yeah we've been talking about doing something when we get back, top advice
>>
File: art.jpg (25 KB, 529x391) Image search: [Google]
art.jpg
25 KB, 529x391
>>25088090
I'm not new. I'm old enough to know that his name is Wojak, and anyone calling him feels guy is a normalshit.

Thanks for the advice, though.
>>
>>25088126
>not new
Sorry, I didn't realize you'd been here a whole two years.
>>
>>25085684
Will pay these expenses, delivery will take a few mins. Also, where is your trip?
>>
>>25086107
Ah man, I can totally empathize with your situation. I'm probably a bit older than you (34), but I had that happen to me more than once in high school and college and even afterwards. I know it's tough right now because you probably imagined all of these fantastic situations where you and her went out and had an amazing time together and then "poof" - gone. The opportunity is no longer there, at least for the short term future.

What I was eventually able to do is just focus on what it is I was doing. Try to better myself. Not try to better myself in an attempt to get a girl, but just better myself in pursuing something I had an interest in. Then, a few times came around where I was able to share my new passion/hobby with a few different girls. Women LOVE a passionate guy. Not just passionate intimately, but a guy who loves a hobby or interest in life. After that, I found that the girls would often approach me or initiate physical stuff because of my interests.
>>
File: 1444254409343s.jpg (2 KB, 125x98) Image search: [Google]
1444254409343s.jpg
2 KB, 125x98
One (more) Camo Black Xtra High-gravity 24 oz. Malt Liquor in the can plz.

I just want to say, Bartender, for a tripfag you're really, really good at your "job". Meaning offering common sense if not hope to us poor frog bastards nightly. *tips a c-note*
>>
>>25084704
Gin please. Meds still aren't working, exhausted all the time, went to see a psychiatrist on Wednesday but can say it was very productive. At least I have break to drink and smoke till I'm on my ass and then be sad when New Years rolls around. Here's to another year of chronic depression and loneliness.
>>
File: table.png (326 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
table.png
326 KB, 614x389
>>25085684
>>25085655
>>25084704

So that's all I could do in this time. Had a few issues stamping our company's name on it but we finally found some area that no one bothers to look at.

Need to leave for my job now, no need for a drink, see it as a gift - please just remember my trip whenever I need help.
>>
File: PSX_20151104_152920.jpg (31 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20151104_152920.jpg
31 KB, 318x318
WHEN I GET OLDER
>>
>>25088503
Man, what kinda bartender are ya?
>>
i'll have some water,
i have a suggestion for the Jukebox
https://youtu.be/-MWblWdsy1k?list=PL5BC983D1BE041D39
>>
Old fashioned please. Feel like I'm finally getting somewhere with my oneitis (half Asian half white qt) and am feeling generally pretty good. Hate to say it, but I think I'm becoming a normie. It's actually kind of nice.
>>
Literally got turned down from a job for being too ambitious and overqualified
>>
I'll have whiskey, neat.
I finished finals earlier this week and I'm just waiting on one grade back.
Now I'm sitting in my apartment alone waiting on a buffalo chicken pizza that should be getting here soon.
I'm lonely, I just want someone to sit and eat pizza with me.
>>
File: austra.png (207 KB, 570x331) Image search: [Google]
austra.png
207 KB, 570x331
>tfw she has to go
>tfw its ok
>tfw shes gone foreever
>tfw dont even notice the weather
>tfw ill love her foreever

vodka.
>>
>>25084704
Give me a Stella, barkeep. I hate the fucking holidays. My only dream is to sail and it's not getting any nearer to being a reality.
>>
File: Kagaoffersatastyandwarmbun!!.jpg (61 KB, 736x907) Image search: [Google]
Kagaoffersatastyandwarmbun!!.jpg
61 KB, 736x907
Heya Barkeep, it's me.
I'd like my usual Cuba Libre, with a little more extra libre this time around.
I'm trying to work up the courage to start applying to places, I'm ashamed of being a neet now that uni's out. But at the same time I'm scared of applying.
>>
>>25086134
whats pcp like anon, is it like dxm or ketamine?
>>
ill take a shot in the mouth, barkeep.
i feel bad and i suck poop.
i can't make rent this month and my family hates me because im an asshole.
p.s.
poor me pour me a drink
>>
>>25084704
this is gonna sound odd, but my gf is too committed.

I like that we like each other so much, but neither of us are even 20 yet. We've got so much life to live and i doubt we're going to end up together in the end, though we are definitely a long term relationship.

It just seems odd because there's no forseeable end. We're too committed, we're too good of a couple. I'm young, and i want to see what other types of women are out there, but i've got no good reason to break up with my gf. It would completely crush her.

It's gotten to the point where i've been trying to at least get her used to the idea of meeting other people.
>>
>>25084704

It's me again. Just your strongest, as usual.

Finals went very well. I actually made valedictorian. And the nignog lady I talked about before is actually giving a shit about me, especially after I knocked the shit out of Tyrone. The court went fine, he was sent to jail after a retrial, and no riots. I may actually live happily for a while.

Actually, hold the strongest liquor. I'd like a bottle that I can celebrate with.
>>
Giving a quick bump, gonna rustle up something for you barkeep.
>>
File: 1441158541066.png (22 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1441158541066.png
22 KB, 530x444
>>25084704
Hey substitute-bartender. Original bartender from the last few weeks here. I just wanna say that I really appreciate what you're doing tonight.

tl;dr, original Bartender (me) is dying

I got lab results back from the hospital today, and they confirmed that I have juvenile Huntington's disease. The doctors are giving me less than a year to live.

Anyway, I'm really blown away by how popular this place has become in the last two weeks, and I want to thank you again for taking it upon yourself to make this thread tonight.

I know how much the F&F means to all of you anons. I'll try to make these threads when I can, but as my condition worsens, I'll be less and less able to use a keyboard.

Anyway, can I get a Four Roses, neat?
>>
>>25084704
Whiskey&Ginger Ale please. I might be getting fired on the 23rd, just in time for the holidays... Last few months have been complete shit
>>
File: this.png (375 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
this.png
375 KB, 614x389
>>25084704
Here it is, just the first version.
I'm open to ideas and stuff while I find a better font.

>>25092852
Shit man, I'm sorry to hear that. What are you going to do now that your life has a time limit?
>>
>>25092974
I'm not sure, anon. I might end up dropping out of grad school to spend time with my family, but I don't know. I just hope that someone is willing to continue these threads when I'm not able to, like OP did tonight. It means a lot to me, being able to help people with the F&F, and I want people to be able to keep coming to it for comfort and support.

Hell, maybe I'll eat a bullet. I've seen late-stage Huntington's and I don't want to go out like that.
>>
File: 1449871675993.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1449871675993.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>25093038
Christ man, I'm fuckin' sorry.
You sound kinda young too, damn man.
I'll keep you in my prayers.

As far as these threads go, yeah, the guy doing them has been pretty consistent and there's hardly any shitposting. It's a good thing, and if he stops then I shall take his place.
Maybe it can become a thing, like /britfeel/
>>
File: orthisone.png (376 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
orthisone.png
376 KB, 614x389
>>25092658
>>25092974

What do you think of this one?
>>
>>25093098
Thanks anon. I just turned 24 a couple months ago.

>the guy doing them has been pretty consistent

I am that guy, for the most part. I've made a thread every day or two for the last 2 weeks.

It got a rather fast cult following after the first couple threads, then it kind of stabilized after the shitposters realized they couldn't bother us.

Thank you again, anon. I know DosEquisQuy and BartendersApprentice did a couple threads for me last week because I was busy with exams and other health issues.
>>
Drinking Crown and Galliano with Coke tn. Tastes just like Vanilla Coke.
Feels:
>Person I've been dating for 6 months won't text me back
>Hasn't told anyone about me
>Coworkers are constantly trying to set them up
>Always comments on how 'hot' other people are
>Never comments on my appearance besides to make fun of me
>feeling insecure, worthless, hideous, etc
>>
>>25092852
i'm so sorry. that's horrible.
you're probably one of the closest things i have to a friend, man. every one of these threads you took time to help other robots through their struggles and problems.
whatever you want tonight, it's on me.
>>
File: ccrop.png (138 KB, 352x209) Image search: [Google]
ccrop.png
138 KB, 352x209
>>25084704

Wojak, my man! Get me some of your finest scotch!
>>
had a schizo panic attack today. there was a voixe in my head just yelling so LOUD at me about how nothing is real and i was being mind controlled and all sorts of stuff. right in the middle of classes, too. I just feel crippled by loneliness and schizo all the time. I'm not real. This is all in mY head. Nothing is happening.

Can you get me something that kills brain cells?
>>
>>25093260
Thanks, kind anon. Four Roses, neat. Means a lot to me. I'm just glad I can help people in a meaningful way. Feel like I made a difference, y'know?
>>
Hey guys. How's everyone doing tonight?
I'll take a Guinness.

Christmas break is okay. I wish I back at college already, I don't enjoy being around my family and I live in a white trash suburbia.

I met this trap on OKCupid, he/she is really cute, but emotionally damaged and lives with abusive parents. I don't know whether I should get more involved or less involved with him because of this, but it saddens me either way.
>>
>be semi pro musician
>still a robot

I'm posting this from a club I just played while I wait for my check.
How can you still love the music when all these peke are trash?
>>
>>25093438
*people
Fucking phones, don't know how that happened.
>>
>>25084704
Brandy Old Fashioned.
This is bullshit. I want to discuss this one part of my psyche because its a clear issue, but I can't because everytime I go to do so start to laugh and I get all happy because of the sheer absurdity of it. So the issue is never being fixed because I'm not taking to seriously. Essentially instead of my brain blocking the issue with sadness, its blocking if with this unnatural burst of euphoria when its not something I should be happy about its just funny to me. Then when I tell other people in person they take it as a really funny joke.
>>
File: 1449777195169.jpg (17 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1449777195169.jpg
17 KB, 480x270
Bartender, I want you to be my bf, please.
>>
File: Photo on 2015-12-18 at 11.58 PM.jpg (233 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2015-12-18 at 11.58 PM.jpg
233 KB, 1080x720
I've got a shitty warm beer warming me up on this cold winter's night. Work has me stressed and I hate being alive, the usual. Currently listening to the new episode of Serial. What are you guys watching right now?
>>
File: 1403145599131.png (16 KB, 552x560) Image search: [Google]
1403145599131.png
16 KB, 552x560
I'm thinking about my cousin who died in a car accident in summer
He was only 18 yet much better than I was
>>
File: image.jpg (358 KB, 1095x1195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358 KB, 1095x1195
>18
>dropped out of hs on Monday of this week cuz I'm socially retarded and I couldn't do the work
>the plan is to get GED
>doubt I have the required skilled
>never had job
>can't even drive
>mfw real life just began for me and I am in no way prepared what's so ever
>>
>>25094132
quit being a baby and just finish the year
>>
>>25094142
fuck that. High school was the worst experience of my entire life so there's no way. Call me a pussy all you want
>>
>>25093172
I just want you to know that I am adding you to my list of reasons to keep carrying on. What you did here will have has had a positive impact on my life. The very idea that someone like you will be taken and not someone like me makes me sick. I will carry your memory with me for as long as I live using it to make me a better person.

So, do you have a preferred name or just Bartender?
>>
>>25094185
it was for me too
skipped two whole years and even got committed to a hospital because I couldn't take it
realized it wasn't worth being a baby over and then went back and even graduated early
it's shit but you gotta do what you gotta do
I believe in you, though you won't listen to me
>>
>>25094132
>what's so ever
no, indeed you are not.
>>
Can I get a pabst blue ribbon? Also, do you mind if I light up a smoke?

I must say I've had a terrible day. My girlfriend is a bipolar bitch and I spent all my NEETbux on presents and have no money for weed. Oh well. Another drink, another day gone by.
>>
>>25094132
Get a GED and join the masons for networking.
>>
Pina Colada please....
I'm in HS, just took a girl to the dance and she would not talk to me or engage with me. At the after-party she straight up walked away from me twice. I feel used
>>
File: theftoo.jpg (247 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
theftoo.jpg
247 KB, 960x1200
What's the hardest booze you've got, barkeep?

I'm installing Gentoo.

> been visiting /g/ for two weeks
> am now a tinfoil hat elitist
>>
Whisky just like last week, how you been OP?
I've been lonely as fuck since its Christmas and society is saying 'no significant other=no worth!'
>>
Struggling with alcoholism.

Got any Pepsi?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s2FhVi5REo0
>>
File: 1449637205709.jpg (38 KB, 604x437) Image search: [Google]
1449637205709.jpg
38 KB, 604x437
>>25084704

mate the only thing that stimulates me is argue with people in the internet and i always end up being right so i always do it.

give me something light and salty i dont like alcohol that much.
>>
Coffee, need to stop drinking.

I got kicked out of grad school for failing the conditions. GPA is 1.0 which is going to fuck up any chance I have of going to another school. My parents keep mentioning medical school but I'm honestly too dumb for it.
>>
>>25092852
You're a cool dude; I really like this place. Care to tell me the story of how you got tested, why, found out , eytc. Y
>>
>>25084704
Good evening bartender. Do you have any...uhhhh... Under the counter drinks here? Perhaps some activis and Fanta? As for my winter break, there's not much of one. The wage slave never gets a real break and the boss sure loves to pal around with me right before he asks me to work Christmas Eve and New Years. Any advice on how to cope with these feels.
>>
>>25093038

There is no reason to continue grad school if you're going to die in less than a year ...

Spend time with your family, and be the happiest you've ever been. I'm so sorry man, I hate knowing good-willed people go out like that. It makes me genuinely sad.
>>
Give me a glass of chocolate milk please.
>>
Life is just a series of hating myself till I become numb. Then being numb till I let emotions back in and then resort to hating myself.

Even when I try to be a good person I always fuck it up. Or maybe i'm just too broken to make a serious enough attempt for it to matter. All I can think is I'm probably annoying everyone so they're better off without me inserting myself into their existence.

Can I be somebody else, for all the times I hate myself?
>>
I'm talking to this girl I like, and everything's going well, on the surface.

But the better things seem to go, the more my mind starts to... well, I don't think this sensation is uncommon to people here.
>>
Give me something neat. I've been feeling especially detached and numb for the past couple of months and Im kind of at a dead end as to what I can do about it. Only things I feel are confused and scared.
>>
I don't want anything to drink. I'm past twenty and I spend all of my time either working or smoking weed. I struggle with anxiety and depression and I've been diagnosed with schizophrenic tendencies as well. I feel like a fucked up child thats seen too many movies. I feel stuck in a corner.
>>
>>25093438
What instrument/kind of music do you play anon? I'm a gigging musician myself but I only do orchestra and musical theater gigs instead of the feelsy rock kind of stuff I could only dream of.

Most of it is because I'm unable to connect with other band mates on a personal level but that's a different story.
>>
>addicted to caffeine because college +sleeping problems
>on 2 antidepressants
>depression starting to come back
Got any coffee? That's all I want to drink these days.
>>
File: 1425110641420.jpg (64 KB, 564x518) Image search: [Google]
1425110641420.jpg
64 KB, 564x518
Please get me a drink pepe...pls
>>
Where can I score some heroin around here?
>>
I've been in hospital for the last week with myocarditis.
I'm literally dying senpai
>>
>>25096386
looks like the old fellow left the building so what drink do you want?
>>
>>25084704
Yesterday I ended up cuddling with a good friend. I don't know how it happened. She was about to kiss me too but I pulled away.

Later we both said it was weird and that we'd act like it never happened. I don't know how to feel but I'm scared and I can't stop thinking about it.

Also I'll have a guinness I guess.
>>
Hey 'keep.

I'm the girl you hate.
>grew up depressed, anxious, social retard
>touched by a relative when I was a kid, fucked me up good
>suicidal for years
>decided that if I can kill myself whenever I want I should do everything fun possible to make my time alive worth it, and quit when it gets tough
>eventually teach myself to fake it till I make it
>confident, good social skills, lose weight, start dressing better, wear make up
>desperately want to fall in love
>fate beta guys who fall for me hard, I convince myself I'm in love
>give these guys the ride of their life until it's not fun anymore
>rinse and repeat
>go on meds for depression and anxiety
>awesome for a while, become what I assume is normal human being
>emotions start to dull heavily
>might as well be depressed again
>I'm dead inside and I can't love anyone

Kill me
>>
>>25084704
Jack and coke. I feel alone after moving to a new place. Left behind all my friends, and now I'm stuck with family. I could have had it worse as far as my folks are concerned, and I know plenty of people have worse situations. Knowing that just adds guilt to the cocktail of negativity I've been drinking for the past two months.
>>
This place is nice.

No drink for me, I'm on watch and alcohol is not allowed on the ship.
I'm an oldfag, just turned 30. I'm stuck on a cargo ship - it's my job and it pays well but I'm so lonely. I have a wife and child but I never get to see them. I can't pay my bills without being at sea because I spent my youth playing computer games and browsing 4chan. It's true what they say - you're here forever.

I won't be home for Christmas :(
>>
Beer.

I'm just here listening to the band until I go home and fall asleep.
>>
Hey 'Keep. Some might remember me from some threads a week ago, I was a guy that was traveling to Germany. It's awesome here. Too bad I'm way too beta to talk with any qt, because there's lots of them here.
A beer please, and the next round is on me.
>>
Sailorfag again. The engines just revved up, we're heading out to sea again. Time for me to go.
Remember robots, life is a game on hardest difficulty with no save points. Choose wisely.
>>
>>25084704
One cider please.
Got them finals on Monday and here I am drinking. Fuck me right?
>>
File: wojak91_2.0.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1065) Image search: [Google]
wojak91_2.0.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1065
''Hey, i'm new in town and have been working as a bartender since I was 19, is there any work for me here?''
>>
>>25094991
Electric/upright bass.

I play a lot of stuff, done a few theater shows but no real orchestra experience. I play a lot of jazz gigs, especially around Christmas, last night was a funky dance band. I'm in another group that does a lot of reggae too.>>25094991
>>
Jack Daniels. Leave the bottle.

I just want it to end.
>>
File: 1437742983515.jpg (17 KB, 468x323) Image search: [Google]
1437742983515.jpg
17 KB, 468x323
>>25084704
One daiquiri with the entire rum bottle please.

I got this "end-of-the-year feel".
This feel when I look back and realize that it was again a shit year.
This feel when I know that I'll not spend the 31 night with friends.
This feel when I'll write down some good resolutions like "get a gf" but I'll not apply them.
This feel when I'll get drunk for the first time of the year, the 31 night at midnight, all alone.

Can I put my radio on ?
https://youtu.be/Ncz3pr_Iyak
>>
>>25101086
>tfw you realize it's gonna be the same shit next year too.
>>
>>25094189
Just Bartender, anon. Thank you for your kind words.

>>25094651
I've been having trouble moving my legs for a while, just thought it was a structural thing. Then my hands started having issues, as did my speech. Decided to go to a doc when I couldn't play the piano anymore; they took some blood, ran some tests, and came back and told me that I have about 45 repeats of whatever sequence causes Huntington's.

>>25094716
Thank you, anon. It makes me glad that I could do something to help so many people on here.
>>
>>25101225
Pretty much this indeed
>>
>>25101334
This is a pretty swell place.
Thanks for the drink bartender.
>>
>>25084704
Corona extra please

I've realized that all of my aspirations either have vanished or just didn't exist. I have no interest in anything at all. Not in talking with other people, not even my immediate family. I feel so disconnected for some reason. I'm not going anywhere. I think I'm gonna pack up and leave pretty soon here..
>>
I want to have purity vodka.

>tfw really feeling the alienation of being a non-white
>>
>be me
>9/10
>social retard
> had 2 girls I even got close to having a relationship with
>both ended up being lesbians
>I have never even held a girl's hand
Being somewhat attractive makes it worse, it just shows how shitty my personality is.
>>
Lately I've been drinking wine and it's really much more enjoyable to beer in my opinion. The only thing that sort of concerns me is how easy it is to drink an entire bottle. My thing has been to have a bottle on Fridays and Saturdays. For me I really like how there isn't much bloating as there is with beer. Don't have to piss every 15 minutes either. It's even cheaper, probably because I don't have a refined taste and just go with the $8-$10 bottles. That's like 2 beers at some of the bars around here.
>>
File: 1427430618423.png (252 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1427430618423.png
252 KB, 511x428
>>25094753
I know this all too well.
>>
File: 1438009105005.png (20 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1438009105005.png
20 KB, 560x407
>>25098169
Get a job driving a bus for the county or something. Babysit prison inmates or the mentally ill inpatients. Kids grow up fast. Be with your family anon.
>>
>>25084704
god i hate these autistic shit threads
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.