[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you even get with a girl who has literally hundreds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: sunshine_gondola.png (471 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
sunshine_gondola.png
471 KB, 680x510
How would you even get with a girl who has literally hundreds of orbiters?
>>
Don't be an orbiter. Interest her then make her come to you.
>>
File: 1449589149740.png (17 KB, 1154x860) Image search: [Google]
1449589149740.png
17 KB, 1154x860
>Planets orbiting stars, just a larger and larger cycle of orbiting until the complex pulls of gravity can be witnessed and predicted.
>>
>>25084594

The public humiliation would be too much. I'm talking about someone who has tens of thousands of fans.
>>
>>25084631
>I'm talking about someone who has tens of thousands of fans.
If you aren't Chad there is no point in even bothering.
>>
File: monkey_escape.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
monkey_escape.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>>25084661

That's what I was thinking. Would be one hell of a story afterwards tho. The manlet that could.
>>
>>25084278
Dun give a shit and be cool. Orbiters are just toys to them.
>>
>>25084278
dont orbit

if you took physics analogies seriously

execute swing-by to land girls normally out of reach
>>
>>25084278
Be chad

Oc
>>
>>25084278
Kill them one by one. Sacrifice them to satan for magical powers early.
>>
>>25084278
you'd need to kidnap her
>>
>>25084278
(You) don't.

kill yourself jewish hiroblox
>>
File: gondola moon.jpg (47 KB, 557x559) Image search: [Google]
gondola moon.jpg
47 KB, 557x559
>>25084624
You gave me feels, familia.
I tried to draw my feeling.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.