[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>turn 30 >KHV, just starting to get my wizard powers >meet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: woeqxi.webm (2 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
woeqxi.webm
2 MB, 360x203
>turn 30
>KHV, just starting to get my wizard powers
>meet a grill through a friend of a friend
>when we started talking she had a bf, so nothing happened
>see each other at a halloween party
>she tells me they're "on break" and she moved in with her grandparents, since they shared an apartment together
>ask her out for drinks a few nights later, she agrees
>she has a son but not with her recent bf
>never married
>paraphrasing, said she's done riding the cock carousel and wants to settle down
>bring her back to my place and we fuck on the first date
>didn't want me to use a condom, but i did anyway
>we've been doing this for the past 2 months or so

wat do
>>
>>25084261
Don't take care of another man's child. Keep fucking her, keep using a condom. When it ends, it ends. How's her pussy? Have you ever been inside without a condom?
>>
I hope he sticked a dick into the chicken after the video, otherwise it's a wasted chicked.
>>
>>25084261
>she has a son

just cuck my shit up
>>
>>25084261
Definition of a cuc kold is a man raising children that are not biologically his. Good job rewarding her for riding the cock carousel by dating her. You sent a clear message to all women its ok to ride the carousel and then settle down with a cu ck like you. Seriously kill yourself.
>>
>>25084261
congrats op you're now a cuck
>>
File: 1321622960579.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1321622960579.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
>she has a son

doesn't matter what we tell you OP, shes the only one willing to have sex with you, so you're going to stay with her no matter what and be her beta provider.
>>
>>25084261
do this
>>25084307
FUCK being a cuck.
> done riding the cock carousel.
Remember, these are the same cunts who wouldn't have even looked twice at you in high school. Fuck them. Keep having sex with her, tell her you don't want to commit to anybody.
>>
>>25084261
Looks like I found the daily cuck thread. You are a fucking cuck.
>>
>>25084393
Yep he is basically rewarding her for sleeping around and having a bastard child. What a cuck.
>>
>>25084261
Tell her you will settle if she would become pregnant with your baby, proceed to fornicate without a condom, then leave forever.
>>
>>25084261
Don't raise some goon child
>>
The cuckery has taken your magic
>>
>>25084261
>didn't want me to use a condom, but i did anyway
this is quite worrying because it implies she might be attempting to get pregnant and trap you

Nope the fuck outta there OP
>>
>>25084261
man what a fucking cuck
>>
>>25084261
>dat webm
lel
>>
>>25084353
>Definition of a cuc kold is a man raising children that are not biologically his
But that's wrong. A cuckhold would be a man who raised another man's children thinking they're his own. If he knows the kids are not his he's just an idiot, but not a cuck.
>>
>>25084261
Whelp. Looks like it's marry her and raise her bastard son time.
Congratulations.
>>
You are a cuckold. At least you aren't a cuckoo(Guy raising a child he thinks is his) though.
>>
True fact: he actually isn't a cuck if they're just FWBs.

OP, just keep getting laid to gain more non-virgin EXP. Do not date her; do not even acknowledge her son.
>>
File: 574.jpg (63 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
574.jpg
63 KB, 680x680
1. Keep it wrapped up at all times and make sure she's not poking holes in it or something.
2. Don't commit.
>>
Here's a piece of advice. Always discreetly slip some trops of Tabasco or equivalent into the condom after you've done cumming into it and before throwing it away. That's in case she gets some crazy ideas.

It will not only kill the sperm, but give her a nasty surprise if she tries it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.