[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for traps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: trainssexual.jpg (31 KB, 800x498) Image search: [Google]
trainssexual.jpg
31 KB, 800x498
Hello (passable) (post-op) transsexuals of /r9k/. I have a question for you: What's your stance on disclosing your trans status when having casual sex/a boyfriend? Do you disclose or do you just have sex/date someone and not tell them?
>>
>>25084108
a trap has a cock, anon.
The whole point is you think they're a girl until it comes down to it and then you get stuck with a cock.
>>
>>25084136
I don't know all the terminology. Now my thread is ruined.
>>
I'll just blatently say I'm a man. I'm a newhalf, not a tranny. I'm a man who is feminine. I don't belive in gender, only sex.
>>
>>25084334
You sound hilarious.
>>
>>25084369

Well then let me in on the humor.
>>
>>25084369
I have a weird sense of humor.
I think it'd be funny if someone who looks like a chick claimed to be a dude with a girl voice and shit.
>>
Im a mostly passable mtf, I've been on hrt for 3 years. I havent slept around though and im pepetualy single so i havent had to say, but i would beforehand
>>
>>25084452
Meant to quote
>>25084404

>>25084458
>I havent slept around though
I've never heard of a tranny who hasnt before.
>>
As a guy that would love to date a pre-op/natural trap/feminine boy in girl's clothing (I don't know the terms), I still want the person to tell me what they are. It's more about honesty; even if I'd date a trap more than a female, starting off with lies isn't a great first impression. Sure, it would be a very sexy surprise to think there's just a vagina in the skirt I'm about to feel up, but then find a cute little penis; I would be both pleased but a little disappointed that such information wasn't made available earlier. I would hope that trend didn't continue.

If you're on a date, it should be one of the first things you let someone know.
>>
File: 57581-1-1417940363.jpg (145 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
57581-1-1417940363.jpg
145 KB, 1191x670
>>25084452

I am biogically male. THat's fact. I am not masculine, thats also fact.

>I've never heard of a tranny who hasnt before.

I'm a virgin because I hate people. I find sexual contact cringey.
>>
>>25084136
kudos to you for being an oldfag, that word's lost all meaning.

Kids these days are just screaming TRAAAAAPS TRAAAAPPPSSSSSSS while spaming pictures of dudes' cocks framed right in the center, and half the time he's maybe wearing pink socks or something.

Also
>>25084108
>passable
>trans
>implying implications
>>
>>25084638
Can you post pics?
>>
>>25084553
I probably would, but im confused about how much i even want sex, if any, with men or women
>>
>>25084667
Go be a beta somewhere else.

>I find sexual contact cringey.
Oh, you're one of those people. Same mental problems, different way of showing it,
>>
>>25084658
Meh, I imagine future technology/science is gonna improve their passability more and more. At some point most transsexuals are gonna be passable anyway, might as well ask now.
>>
>>25084685
Don't do it.
Find a good guy and stick with him. Think of whats good in the long run and wont make you a suicide statistic in 5 years.
>>
>>25084707
The only time that they're going to be passable is when science can 100% completely change someone's sex from the body to the chromosomes.

At which point they won't be "trans" they'll be a real man or woman that can shoot sperm out their dick or get pregnant and give birth.

Until then, trans is trans. It's a fetish at best.
>>
>>25084747
I wont, i just want a guy to cuddle and hermit with, id be too afraid to sleep around since people freak me out
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>25084658
why thank you, kind sir
>>
>>25084812
Where are you from?
originalityblox
>>
bumping for more answers
>>
>>25084108
>>>/lgbt/

faggot

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
Let's go with these muh-fucking answers trannos, cmon
>>
baboomp my trappy non-trap niggas
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.