[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a midget Stacy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 11.jpg (93 KB, 864x1065) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
93 KB, 864x1065
Would you date a midget Stacy?
>>
>>25083948
I suppose sticking your dick in it could be interesting but actually hanging around in public with it - hell no.
>>
>>25083948
Yeah why not. She not unpretty and frankly beggers can't be choosers.
>>
File: miniroast.jpg (102 KB, 864x1072) Image search: [Google]
miniroast.jpg
102 KB, 864x1072
>>25083978
That's hurtful and shallow, anon.

>>25084017
She'd also be less likely to cheat on you than a regular sized Stacy.
>>
>>25084098
>That's hurtful and shallow

What of it.
>>
>>25084098
>She'd also be less likely to cheat on you than a regular sized Stacy.

lol. she'd fuck the first normal height drunk chad she could find.
>>
Date? No

Fuck in every position possible? Yes
>>
>>25083948
yeah
dwarfs can be quite attractive desu
It might be a bit weird actually having sex, but I have no experience in that area anyway
>>
>>25084205
Not really, she'd probably have too much competition from fat chicks, regular sized stacies and uggos.
>>
I saw some pictures of a dwarf who did cosplays, the ones I saw were Lara Croft and she was hot as fuck. Her name was something like Lana or Jada if anyone knows who I'm talking about, I can't remember.
>>
Fuck yeah I would, think of how easily you could throw her around in the bedroom, I'd get her a little car seat and we could go to the park and shit.
>>
File: tLhkeCW.jpg (308 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
tLhkeCW.jpg
308 KB, 1200x900
literally the only attractive midget I've ever seen
>>
>>25085874
Agreed, i would if it was this girl
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.