[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honest Question here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Consider.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Consider.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
I'm not Chad or a roastie, but why do a lot of you guys refuse to take responsibility for your problems? Yeah the Western world of dating is a crapshoot and society is part of the blame, but why do you lot not see your own shortcomings?
>>
we're just exaggerating, most of us have jobs and girlfriends anyway.
>>
>>25083764
>why do you guys refuse to take responsibility for your problems?

after knowing you're the problem and attempting to fix yourself but even then society craps on you then yeah a lot of my problems are society's fault

>why do you lot not see your own shortcomings?

we do and we've acknowledged them, most of us even tried to change it, but nonetheless we're still stuck in a rut with no way out
>>
Because there are flying ghosts that take my pictures outside

>>25083805

---------------------------------------------> /out/
>>
>>25083764
>but why do you lot not see your own shortcomings?

>What are manlet threads?
>What are >tfw ugly threads ?
>What are social anxiety threads?
>What are /neet/ threads?

Many of us are aware were losers
>>
>>25084058
Threads made for mocking each others flaws and insecurities.
>>
>>25084058
Robots are worse than sjws
>muh manlets oppressed
>muh Asian men oppressed
>muh autists oppressed

Self improve, or do society a favour and kill yourself.
>>
>>25083764
Do the following:
1- Please google "miscalibration of the highly competent" and you will understand why your question is retarded
2- GET OUT normie scum
>>
>>25084199
>favour

Aren't there enough muslims to give shelter right now?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.