[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots How would I go about completely disappearing from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1450203932011.png (419 KB, 802x802) Image search: [Google]
1450203932011.png
419 KB, 802x802
Hey robots
How would I go about completely disappearing from society (and possibly killing myself afterwards)

I'm 19, no friends, no job, no money, disappointed family.

I'd like to run away and totally escape all of my problems. And then when I'm done with all that I can finally kill myself

But how do I go about doing it? If I end up doing it it'll be some time next year. I'll keep you updated if I do it lads
>>
Also no white knights yes
I'm not looking to solve my problems but to escape them
>>
>>25083673
>19
wait until your at least 23 before thinking about doing anything like that
>>
you need this, bud

www.earlyretirementextreme.com
>>
>>25083673
>be me
>37
>no friends, no job, no money, disappointed family
>KV

It's only hard until the age of 30, then you realise your life is over and you are old and just waiting for dead and nothing bothers you any more
>>
>>25084847
Why don't you end it early?
>>
>>25083673
Go to syria, join pesh or ypg, join daesh if you want to be a suicide bomber.
Because you have no military training, they will likely send you to die a cheap death
>>
>>25085016
what if there is a big happening?

I don't want to miss the destruction of the normi world

>>25085137
Travel to Turkey, on arrival burn your passport and ID, claim you are a Syrian refuge and want to go to Germany, collect house with all utilities covered and 1268 euros a month.

People from all over the world are doing this.
>>
Just get in a car and drive away.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.