[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lonely Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1450127688403.jpg (95 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
1450127688403.jpg
95 KB, 680x418
>be me
>live in the american midwest
>its been maybe 3 months since I've heard a female's voice
>get call from a travel company
>its a girl with a cute cuban accent asking if i want to go to cancun on vacation
>get ridiculously horny
>answer her questions with bullshit to keep the conversation going until I get my pants off
>start jerking it
>get halfway there just listening to her voice
>breathing heavy
>ask her if she's ever sucked a cock
>she's confused
>cum buckets and moan through the phone
>she asks "sir...?"
>hang up

I'm not the only one this degenerate, am I?
>>
>>25083423
I wont even humour you, what the fuck...
>>
>>25083423
mate, that is the most degenerate thing since the first piss bottle

sort of want to screencap this
>>
>>25083423

Goddamn, this is gold. OP thank you for the shits n gigs
>>
>>25083423
When I was 18 years old(Im male) I had to call for political surveys to poll people. Old dudes would often start fapping in the middle of the poll asking me if I ever let another man stick his penis in my ass or mouth. This shit is more common than you think.
>>
>>25083423
god damn robot, that's something else
>>
File: 1450195869596.jpg (4 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
1450195869596.jpg
4 KB, 247x247
>>25083423
>>ask her if she's ever sucked a cock
lel
>>
POSTING IN ORIGINAL COMMENT AND LEGENDARY THREAD
>>
>>25083423
I do the exact same thing to the IRS lady who calls about my tax debt repayment plan. I usually cum and then tell her that something urgent is happening so can she call right back, and she always does. I clean up, and maybe go for seconds.
>>
>>25083423
I'll have to do that next time some Asshole calls me. Just moan and ask: Have you ever sucked a cock?
>>
>>25083423
Hahahahaha nice
>>
>samefag bumping the thread
>>
>>25083961
Breh look at the number of posters
>>
>>25083961
>13 posters
>12 replies
>>
>>25083423
Be me,
>Try to go back to Cuba but poor
>get a job at shitty travel company
>call this guy and ask him questions for survey
>hear moans
> wut.jpg
>maybe it was the connection.png
>keep talking to the weirdo
> he ask me if I ever sucked dick before
>confused af f.a.m
>the guy yells and hear a loud splatter
>he hangs up
>I quit job swim back to Cuba
> Cry in chads arms
> fml
This is why we didnt let you guys in are county
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.