[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is why people there are so many shootings in the USA. Services
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Burningeyes01.gif (645 KB, 320x138) Image search: [Google]
Burningeyes01.gif
645 KB, 320x138
This is why people there are so many shootings in the USA. Services for people with disability are shit.
>I finally a therapist who say they specialized with people like me and they forgot about my appointment
>My disability is being declined after December 8, 2016 although in October 3 , 2016 they said I still had it forever.

WHY DO THEY THIS TO PEOPLE WHO ARE FUCKEN UNSTABLE!!!!???

I HAVE NOTHING!!!!

I hate society, I hate this world.
that's it, I am going to become a hero, I'm sick of being treated like shit. It's time for me to make a huge statement of how human rights are being neglected in this country. I don't want to hurt any people but, how else am I going to get people to look at the mental health problems in this country, when I can't even get stabilized.

Who else here is done???
>>
if you are incapable of adequately trafficking yourself and your straw man you are overhead.

nobody needs overhead. society is anti-human.
>>
The philosophy of the US has always been very competitive, so expecting anything but minimal support is just foolish. Here, you are very much expected to make it on your own, more or less. That's the real truth of it.

Now, the question is, what will you do in response? Going nutzo has been tried before by many and hasn't resulted in any change. So, don't expect to become this martyr for mental health issues.

Wat do?
>>
>>25083313
Should I go to Walmart with all the other over heads?
I have nothing to lose,anymore. I been trying to get help for my illness but, my insurance doesn't even cover it. What kind of world do we live in anymore.
I feel like, I gave it my all to be an outstanding human being however, the world is so shitty place and maybe I should work towards cleansing it now. I have no future just the now.
>>
>>25083696
I really don't want to hurt other people however they are like viruses defying nature and kill the earth. My brain been so, abused I can't transcend into a mental sate of intellect so, I'm am just going to try to be a hero. Maybe, I could locked down my internet and find people to join me.
>>
>>25083508
The ragtag US philosophy has been killing me since I was born.
>I was molested by a couple of upper class
> I would hate to become a social justice Warrior because, They are to irrational and emotional to get anything done.
>I could become a hero but, I am not one for violence however, maybe I will never evolve pass this point in my life. Maybe after taking in all the violence I endured for me to actually be free is to reflect back that negativity back in the world
Maybe, I could leave a message about my feels before I become a hero.
I been to emotional for the last couple of years to actually share ideas. I feel brute force is the only way I can make a statement.
>>
A transference will happen and I must project my pain back into the world. I'm sacred but, maybe after it is done I will no longer be a prisoner of life and be free for a couple minutes before the cops gun me down.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.