[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you walk home one day and see this what do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nyrok6zXLP1t7zat2o1_500.jpg (37 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyrok6zXLP1t7zat2o1_500.jpg
37 KB, 500x285
>you walk home one day and see this
what do?
>>
Wonder what happened to my car
>>
tell him to get mandibular advancement surgery cuz his lower jaw is rececsed as fuck
>>
Shoot both of them, then try to leave the country.
>>
>>25082585
Wonder why are there are non-whites in my house and pull out my gun in self defense.
>>
stab her with a fork in the eye and him in the stomach then go drinking
>>
murder both
>>
>>25082585
Wonder who those people are and why they're doing whatever the fuck they're doing in my house.
>>
>>25082585
vomit then go home and shitpost
>>
>>25082585
Ask her who she is & why does she have a ophthalmologist checking her eyes in my house.
>>
Say I got next.
>>
>>25082585
>shit, wrong apartment sorry senpaitachi
>>
>>25082585
Save the qt Asian from the darkie
>>
attempt to engage the non-whites in dialogue

"ching chong ping pong fong ling dong song bing bong"
"ooga booga bingo bongo dingo"

if that doesn't work, i got nothing.
>>
>>25082585
blast this song at full volume.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPC9erC5WqU
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.