[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you guys feel about the fact that the age of men is almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1437941125563.jpg (17 KB, 245x238) Image search: [Google]
1437941125563.jpg
17 KB, 245x238
how do you guys feel about the fact that the age of men is almost over?

Women will overtrow men soon, should we try to stop them, how?
>>
Hopefully, only the age of white men is over and non-white men will bring back the patriarchy.

I'd rather be a white man in a non-white patriarchy than a white man in a SJW matriarchy.

Heck, ever under ISIS Christians only have to pay an additional infidel tax! Those sociopathic lesbianic SJW feminists literally want to drive me into suicide.
>>
I say all the more power to them. Running shit is hard, thankless work and the sooner I can be a pampered stay-at-home househusband, the better.
>>
>>25082272
>I can be a pampered stay-at-home househusband, the better.

You won't be a househusband then, a woman doesn't want to marry you then. You'd simply have to pay more in taxes with lower wages in shittier jobs while women are out there looking for Chads.

The idea that roles will simply be switched and you'd be a happy 50s househusband is delusional. It's a male fetish fantasy but nothing what a world run by women will look like.
>>
>>25082057
You know what happened last time women took over? The fall of Rome. Learn some history. Civilization is going to collapse and men will be right back at the top again.
>>
>>25082511
>The fall of Rome.

And then the Christians took over. Will be same with Islam here. Most politicians are like Constantine Junior already when it comes to installing Islam.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.