[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really dont understand the wagecuck meme. I mean obviously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1449223133166.jpg (6 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1449223133166.jpg
6 KB, 300x300
I really dont understand the wagecuck meme. I mean obviously the NEET life is better. Theres no reason to try and gloat that
No one fucking wants to work a job. obviously. I am working my first job and its the worst time of my life strictly because i have a job. Everything else is the same as before but now i have to spend half my week around people i dont like doing things i dont wanna do. Some of us have to work just to survive.I dont have parents that are even getting by let alone rich enough to support me as well and im not getting government funding because i cant live off that. Im a robot just like you (yeah fuck you captcha) and i have to go through insane amounts of public embarrassment and labor and pure mental anguish 5 days out of the week just yo feed and house myself. Youre going to make fun of me for that? Iget that this is 4chan and memes are satire but still. Obvously you have the better life. I dont think anyones arguing.
>inb4 mad wageslave
>inb4 OP cant inb4
>>
>>25081956
Is this 404d
>>
Wagecuck detected
>>
>>25081956
I can't be NEET in my country. I don't know English properly(Intermediate), so I can't freelance with a reasonanle wage. I can't sever ties with my parents, friends, because my "social autism" will get worse and sooner or later won't even able to normally talk.
NEETs are quite lucky, because they can afford being themselves.
>>
Really, the job-or-no-job thing doesn't matter so much. I've been on both sides of the fence and if you're doing what you enjoy, then you've won.

For example: someone that likes their job is ahead of a NEET that is broke and hates sitting at home staring out a window. And someone who can make a good go of NEETing and has something that they like to do is ahead of someone that hates what they do for work.

Personally, I don't like sitting around and watching Netflix or vidya all day. But I also don't like working a grueling high-stress job either. So, I'm now transitioning into my own biz, where I set the hours. The money is not as good, but whatever. I've put in a lot of years and have a nice nestegg, so I'll be ok.
>>
>>25081956
Maybe you should find a better job? At my job I literally do what I would be doing if I were sitting at home all day, I read ebooks, post on 4chan and play wow all day (IT rules).

Here's a funny story for you, I just learned from companies president today that they doubled my Christmas bonus because of all the late hours I've been putting in, but the only reason I have been here late is because I've been in a few raids at work and didn't want to take the time to drive home and get on my personal computer.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25081956
This meme is so good it doesn't need to be understood.
>>
>>25082234
Where the fuck do you find jobs like this?
>>
>>25083090
connections and nepotism, my uncle who is the CEO hired me because he needed someone who "knew computers".
>>
>>25082445
Spoilersmugwojack this is the first post I've ever seen from you that I didn't like

I feel like I'm losing my innocence all over again
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.