[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many asians live where you're from? Are they cute? 0.4%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1450276969594.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1450276969594.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
How many asians live where you're from?
Are they cute?
0.4% here....
>>
I was friends with the only asian in town who was a major whore. At least she paid her rent.
>>
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
>>
>>25081806
I live in a suburb of LA and there's a fuckton of every kind of Asian you could imagine. The older ones are rude fucks, the middle aged ones are all with some poor sap white guy, and the younger ones are all typical street fashion Asians. I could only recall one Asian I found attractive and damn she was fine
>>
Asian are usually ugly as sin, but some are extremely cute
>>
>>25081916
most are cute
>>
>>25081806
like, 10% here
>>
>>25081806
20% same as all the other races
>>
There aren't many asians where I live, but the other day I saw a qt chink on the subway... shit man she was mesmerizing. She was with her mom I think, who looked like an average asian lady, but the girl (was around 18-22) was so beautiful, I wanted to hug her and kiss her right there. I doubt most asians are that cute tho.
>>
its like 40% where i live. theyre usually more attractive than the white girls who are basic as fuck
>>
>>25081806
SF is 30%
>>
>>25082905
H-Hawaii-bro?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.