[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was it that your light went out and you lost your personality?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: thought.jpg (237 KB, 876x720) Image search: [Google]
thought.jpg
237 KB, 876x720
When was it that your light went out and you lost your personality?

I wish I could be human again.
>>
>>25081781
I don't remember. A long time ago. I remember when I was a kid full of energy, imagination, dreams and curiosity and I see now that I'm an empty shell but I don't remember exactly when my soul left.
>>
When I started worrying too much about money and not enough about what made me happy.
>>
>>25081781
Honestly I've always been empty, a spark that was quickly snuffed.
>>
Never. I had a shitty childhood and it's affected every aspect of my life.
>>
File: 1446899110381.jpg (82 KB, 438x503) Image search: [Google]
1446899110381.jpg
82 KB, 438x503
>>25081781
When I stopped trying and disconnected myself from society

I can't get a personality. I feel like I've somehow contracted autism
>>
File: 1433199338646.png (509 KB, 948x505) Image search: [Google]
1433199338646.png
509 KB, 948x505
>>25081868
I'm so glad younger me can't see me now.
>>
File: Dissapointed Cuntsmasher.jpg (11 KB, 187x232) Image search: [Google]
Dissapointed Cuntsmasher.jpg
11 KB, 187x232
>>25081781
When
>just b urself
got me more fucked than I could possibly imagine

I can't be myself anymore, haven't been myself for years now.

Fuck man, the sad part is I really do want to be myself, I really thought I could be with this new girl I met but she ended up getting pissed at me too despite calling me her "close friend"
>>
I've pretty much been this way since my late childhood. Being raised by an alcoholic mom who would rather scream at you or dump you at crisis centers instead of actually raise you with a dad who you saw twice a year as a formality will do that to you.

The rest of my shitty life is almost a direct result of that and I'm 25 now with no friends and nothing going for me.

I've been dead inside for over a decade. Almost time to end it lads.
>>
I never lost my personality, I just don't share it with normal people
>>
The very first day i started coming to 4chan
Coincidence? I don't think so.
>>
Because in the past people just hurt me so I decided to stay away from them.

Now when somebody new comes around they tell me "stop comparing me to others, i'm not them" or "don't blame me for others mistakes" or something stupid.
Then within no time they say the exact same shit everybody else did and then they do what everybody else did.

So either I'm the bad guy or I get hurt and honestly I rather neither so here I am a broken husk of a human. That and schizoid.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.