[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just do steroids? In one cycle i managed to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1449362590715.jpg (121 KB, 768x964) Image search: [Google]
1449362590715.jpg
121 KB, 768x964
Why don't you just do steroids? In one cycle i managed to get a job, gf and a nice body. It fixed all my problems and all for the low price of 60 quid
>>
I'm so beta that they would use me instead
>>
>>25081700
>Why don't you just do steroids?

because they have extremely dangerous and unhealthy side effects
>>
>>25081723
It's impossible to be beta on them, it doesn't allow you to be
>>
>>25081700
Cycle? Source?
>>
>>25081739
Yeah, when you use them continuously. Once cycle isn't going to kill you
>>
>>25081739
Like?

>>25081758
500mg test for 12 weeks
dbol as kickstarter
>>
It's expensive and I live on a shitty 3rd world country
>>
because i've already been lifting for around 4 years. been through cut and bulk cycles, etc

but i'm short and a spic so being fit means jack shit
>>
how long do the effects last? because even if you somehow landed that shit I doubt you'll maintain it once you dip back into your normal hormonal levels.

I can already see this unfolding. You'll just juice again because you'll notice you're slipping and before you know it you're a roid raging bastard with funny balls end ED.
>>
>>25081808

Hello fellow HUE
>>
>>25081700
Who is this girl anyway?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.