[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are men on this board who seriously prefer asian women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
>there are men on this board who seriously prefer asian women over other races of women
>they'd gladly take a flat ass and no tits or hips over a thick black woman with a great ass or a hot white woman with big titties and nice legs
>they actually think flat noses, flat faces, and frog eyes are sexy
>they think women that try to look like children are sexy and alluring
>they think high cheekbones and well defined faces which every culture on earth(except asians) find the most beautiful is "masculine" features, and that the fat, chubby, doughy faces of asian women are more attractive than a refined facial structure

Asiaphiles are fucking trash and have shit taste.
>>
>there are actual people who sit on r9k posting threads about race all day
>>
>>25081400
Don't be mad, la'que'esha. If you are a masochist in the least bit, I'll raceplay with you all day.
>>
>>25081422
Asian bitch detected. Shouldn't you be seeking out white dick, you fucking slant eyed bitch?
>>
>>25081488
I'm a white guy you idiot.
>>
>>25081497
no i'm a non-asian male who doesn't give a shit about other people's racial preferences. u should try it, it's a lot more easy to live when these things don't bother you
>>
File: south-korean.jpg (40 KB, 550x324) Image search: [Google]
south-korean.jpg
40 KB, 550x324
>>25081400
The sad thing is that countries like Korea have high rates of plastic surgery...to look white.
Double eyelid, shaving the jawline, all of it to look more appealing in a western way.
>>
>>25081590
Yeah the after in that picture is horrible in comparison
>>
>>25081400

You rarely see arab men dating asian women or desiring them.

want to know why?

because were /hightest/

white men are gay so its natural they like gookshits
>>
File: 1441783834766.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1441783834766.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
>>25081400

i dont get it either

i have never dated an asian girl, and they seem really generic, robotic and their faces looking similar is just awful

they say blacks have it bad, but at least they have sex appeal. Asian men, and women are the lowest when it comes to SMV
>>
>>25081674
>they say blacks have it bad, but at least they have sex appeal. Asian men, and women are the lowest when it comes to SMV

This. Being a black man is better than being asian, same for being half black. I'm half black and despite not having great luck with girls, I did have some that actually wanted to fuck me. If I were half asian, I'd have nothing. Only asian men who can be sexy are koreans. Japanese are the most sexless and neutered of the bunch.
>>
>>25081799

Korean and Japanese men are usually the most effeminate of Asiatic men. It has nothing to do with Asiatic men being effeminate and sexless in general, just like Nordic men being that way doesn't make ALL white men that way (because there are Iberians, Gallics, ect)

Chinese, Mongolian, Filipino, Cambodian, and Polynesian men are apart of the Mongoloid race yet they are reasonably masculine and attractive.

Just like Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian, and Greek men being better..
>>
File: whitejap.png (986 KB, 848x422) Image search: [Google]
whitejap.png
986 KB, 848x422
>girl in OP pic is over 50

how do asians age so well?
>>
>>25081799
Yes Blacks shouldn't complain too much
>>
>>25081400

>dat strawman

You're just listing baseless sexual stereotypes. You've most likely never met an Asian person in your life. You're a backwoods white trash plebeian and you'll never touch a woman in unless you can scrounge enough autism bux to pay for an AIDS riddled prostitute on her deathbed. All people have different bodies. There are black women with narrow hips, Asian women with wide hips, white women with chubby faces, Asian women with angular faces, and high cheek bones (like the image you attached to your post- thereby proving yourself wrong) etc. Some women are hot, some are ugly. It's mostly subjective. You're a retarded sack of shit. Have a bad day.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.