[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Destroying womens feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 20
File: _20151215_235413.jpg (214 KB, 1080x1067) Image search: [Google]
_20151215_235413.jpg
214 KB, 1080x1067
What's a good soul crushing insult/comment to say to a female?

I was thinking "you're ugly" as it attacks all their self worth (looks) whilst lowering their SMV and making me above them.

But then I thought about calling them "creepy" as they always do to guys, they would be so confused as to why they were creepy lol.

Anyway share your favourite insults, tips and tricks to destroying a females self esteem and hurting their feelings.
>>
>>25081130
Kek you'll just end up getting beat up by chad
>>
Had a drink thrown on me once for calling a girl fat. They HATE being called fat
>>
>I don't love you

Note: Only works if you're Chad.
>>
"You could do with losing some weight"
>>
"You're the reason I swore celibacy"
>>
"I'll never marry because of women like you"
>>
You're absolutely terrible at this and you should feel ashamed of being such a loser, but here is the only insult you will ever need.

"Hey how are you? You sure did gain some weight since the last time I saw you".

"You know my girlfriend bought a dress a size too big and I figured it would fit you, do you want it"?

Call her a Snorlax.
>>
>whilst lowering their SMV

Someone's been reading le red pill blogs.

Back to Reddit with you.
>>
File: 1450138017893.png (2 MB, 1918x1192) Image search: [Google]
1450138017893.png
2 MB, 1918x1192
>>25081130
"You Smell" This is not commen to say and also subjective

this will fuck with her mind and she will forever ask chad if she smells good
>>
Slut.
You can call a KV girl a slut and she will still feel like shit
>>
>>25081169
Women don't have the vocabulary for that to work. My mom and sister didn't know what bombastic or crumugeon meant when I talked to them. I doubt chicks know what celibate means.
>>
>>25081130
>womens feelings
kek
>>
Calling a girl creepy won't do anything, they are aware they aren't really creepy.

Comment that her legs seem kind of big.
>>
Ugly cunt
Fat cunt
Smelly cunt

Refrain from insulting their intelligence, that doesn't work on women.
>>
>>25081204
>insults another's intelligence
>spells curmudgeon wrong
>>
>>25081195
She is so ugly lmfao, looks like a Mongol rape baby
>>
>>25081130
Just ask "are you having a boy or a girl?" When she looks confused also look confused and say "Aren't you pregnant then?"
>>
File: 1362960589012.png (45 KB, 159x219) Image search: [Google]
1362960589012.png
45 KB, 159x219
>>25081204
>bombastic or crumugeon
Who the fuck talks like this?
>>
>>25081232
I'm at the gym between sets with my glasses off. I can barely see the letters. I have astigmatism so I habe double vision of the keyboard.
>>
>>25081130
The biggest insult is ignoring her or cutting off all contact.

Hurtful phrases include: "you're becoming just like your mother" and "you've gained ten pounds since we first met." I've had girls I've never met, who these comments werent even directed to get so upset they felt the need to post how they hadnt gained weight and were not like their mom. Like, bitch, it was just an example.
>>
>>25081249
I try to use a new word every day
>>
>>25081204
>I doubt chicks know what celibate means
Well put 10/10
>>
>>25081130
Whore.

This breaks every single one of them that still detain some humanity.

Deep down they know they're worth nothing, and what made them worth was their purity.
>>
>>25081249
Literal retards overcompensating for lack of social awareness by using le big words
>>
>>25081268
Did you get a free word of the day calendar when you bought your fedora?
>>
>>25081249
I do
>>25081204
*curmudgeon
>>
>>25081265
Yeah, I do suffer from elitism ;^)
>>
>>25081272
maybe if she wasn't raised in a remotely religious area. it's a fairly common word, you can stop patting yourself on the back.
>>
ITT: people who have never had a girlfriend.

The one true insult

"What happened to your eyebrows?"
>>
Best thing you can do is lead on and friendzone a woman.
>>
>>25081293
No, I just write down words I don't know when reading books then look them up and try to use them. It's fun.
>>
File: 1450435914248.jpg (59 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1450435914248.jpg
59 KB, 600x600
>>25081308
Euh
>>
>>25081237
i think she is kind of cute desu senpai
>>
>>25081308
Have gf, can confirm.
>>
>>25081304
Read between the lines, brother.
>>
"lol why are you even trying?"
>>
>>25081308
nice one cochise
>>
>>25081268
Words are meant to be used to express yourself, not to impress some imaginary audience
>>
Just say something mean to her that she can't tell other women. For example; "she smells like shit."
Don't use any other slanders because, she could use that to empower her. Some times girls talk to other girl to create a stupid mob morality.
>>
>>25081219
>Refrain from insulting their intelligence, that doesn't work on women.
Any personal experience? Pretty sure that works on everyone, but i'm guessing calling them ugly just works better.
>>
>>25081268
If you want to improve your communication skills, using a ton of obscure gay words isn't the way to do it. Nobody's going to think you're smarter, in fact I think there's research that shows that people think you're dumber if you do this.

Instead work on removing all filler words and disfluency from your speech. No more 'um' or 'er' or 'kinda like' bullshit. Think about what you're going to say before you start talking. Speak from your diaphragm and with purpose.

Read some books on social skills if you actually want to improve your social skills. Stop fumbling around in the dark doing this cringeworthy shit.
>>
>>25081355
Painting with 256 colors is more expressive than with 16 my friend ;^)
>>
>>25081402
I'm not trying to look smarter. I just genuinely enjoy learning new words. I'm absolutely sure I'm more charismatic than you are, fampai. Neither of those words are worda I haven't heard on televison.
>>
>haven't you put on some weight?
>don't you have some animal in your home? You smell kind of weird
>have you slept like night? You have circles under your eyes
>are you going on a date or something? You seem to have a lot of makeup on you

The key is to make the jab as genuine as possible and make it as least as possible that you're trying to insult them.

Also different women have different insecurities, it's important to target them individually, it's something easy to guess as they usually focus that about them and really try to compensate for hard.
>>
>>25081130
Fat fucking bitch get your ass on a diet
>>
>>25081407
You little fucker
>>
>>25081461
>>25081514
These made me kek. Wtf yall need yall own show fo real fampai
>>
>>25081442
The basis of charisma is presence, not vocabulary. The ability to actively listen to and pay attention to others as they speak.

Here's a Stanford seminar about it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT306YIh3FI

A big vocabulary is useful if you're a writer or a poet of some kind, but in everyday speech its an unnecessary hinderance. You'll communicate better if you stick to plain speech.

If you enjoy learning words then you should write instead, then people have a choice as to whether or not they subject themselves to your loquatious methods of articulation.
>>
>>25081130

>you're ugly

lol that explains why so many men (including you) want to fuck me

>you're creepy

LOL Anon called me creepy hahaha an ugly loser calling a popular Stacey like me creepy lmaooooo what a deluded freak

>>25081152

>you're fat

excuse me? I don't participate in fat shaming. My body is beautiful no matter what size I am.

>>25081164

That's fine, I've been texting Tyrone anyways.

>>25081169

>you're the reason I swore celibacy

HAHAHA oh wow yeah I'm deeeeeeeefinitely the reason nobody wants to fuck you.

>>25081183

>I'll never marry

Good, you're doing us a favour.

>>25081191

>you gained weight

body positivity/Anon you're a superficial asshole/I still get tons of guys/I'm happier than ever

>>25081195

>you smell

My hygiene is a lot better than yours anon. I'm wearing a $70 perfume.

>>25081197

>slut

See? Living in this patriarchal society women will always get shamed for enjoying and participating in the same things men do, like sex.

if the worst thing you can say about me is that I get laid... I don't really see that as an insult lmao

>>25081219

>saying "cunt" to a woman

disgusting misogynist! Anon hates women! What a vile word, you should be ashamed of yourself
>>
>>25081631

> wearing perfume to hide the smell

Why not just shower and bathe? You know... to keep clean like normal people?
>>
>>25081148
>getting beat in a fight

robots don't lose fights as we have rage mode, normie get out
>>
>>25081678
and retard strength
>>
>>25081130
You look like a fucking whore is pretty good. You say that to most women and their life spirals out of control and within a year they're 10x the crazy validation-needing bitch they were
>>
>>25081623
I don't learn more words to be more chariamatic, quit reading into things that aren't there.

I'm studying to be a screenwriter.

I'm also 6'2", good looking, I work out, and I work at a more expensive mall store cold approaching people on the sales floor all day. I get candy from girls all the time.
>>
>>25081130
"Crazy/psycho bitch" will always, always be underrated too. Cuz they think of all their insecurities and assume that's what you were talking about.
>>
Just say no. Unlike men who constantly have to deal with being rejected, women are used to men always doing everything for them so by rejecting them you are really hurting them. Usually they will counter by anger or somehow try to make it like they rejected you (e.g. girl: "Hi, want to have sex?", guy: "lol no" girl: "Joke's on you, I don't actually want to have sex with you!" a.k.a. damage control), but inside their CPUs will work at 100% to figure out why you rejected them.
>>
>>25081725
>I'm studying to be a screenwriter.

I'll have a regular Caramel Macchiato with chocolate sprinkles please.
>>
>>25081782
Worst comes I can always be in outside sales like my parents. Still 6 figs if you're good with people. But I think I can make it, my dad has a videography business and with a workstation and decent cameras so I can more easily make shorts than anybody else I know.
>>
>>25081631
>>slut
>See? Living in this patriarchal society women will always get shamed for enjoying and participating in the same things men do, like sex.
>if the worst thing you can say about me is that I get laid... I don't really see that as an insult lmao

Participating in what? Sex is not masturbation, it's not like men do that by themselves.

You're a slut, so your core value is worth nothing more than your vagina, that's why you'll be pumped and dumped until your good looks fade away, wich will do in a short time.

Hoping chad will love you and fuck like you were still a teenager? Too bad, you'll be an hideous whore and will settle with a beta faggot you'll hate and your life will turn into pure shit.

Here's my comeback for that.
>>
There is nothing you can truly say to BTFO out of a roastie because she is receiving constant validation from all the others around her.

Why accept the opinion of some basement dweller when everyone else tells you you're beautiful and perfect?
>>
>>25082037
Trust me, every woman takes seriously everything that is said to her and the validation they get is how they are coping with it. Women have no distance to themselves and can't handle bantz. They will insult others with what they heard from other people as insults to them.
>>
>>25081130

> Your eyebrows look like shit
> Your shoes look like shit

Hit them where it hurts
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
this is why ya'll still single
>>
>>25081631

The thing about sluts and chads is,

chads have to be good looking, charmful, inteligent, maybe whealthy, funny, good smelling, clean to get laid its not easy to be chad

sluts literally ONLY have to be there. to get laid

If you have a key that opens every lock you have the masterkey, if you have a lock that gets opened by every key you have a shitty lock.

Also evolutionary men are programmed to spread as much semen as possible, while woman are programmed to only take the best of the best semen for children.

Wich makes sluts more or less worthless in the eyes of the evolution since the offspring will be genetically inferior.
>>
>>25081631
don't listen to this retard

getting called fat or ugly is a huge mental blow to a girl, even if they don't show it/hide it

also saying they're old hurts if they're past 25/30
>>
>>25082555
>chad
>whealthy, funny, good smelling, clean

no, he can be a hobo so long he is dominant tall and jaw woman will want him
you don't know how woman's instinct work do you newfag?
>>
>>25081130
Pinch their belly fat. It is probably the worst thing you can do in thrir eyes. I once got really drunk and did it to girls as they walked past me at a party bc I was too beta to talk to them and i wanted to knock them down a peg. It didn't end well. Still cringe when I remember it.
>>
File: masturbate.png (287 KB, 500x520) Image search: [Google]
masturbate.png
287 KB, 500x520
Only time I've ever verbally BTFO a woman was when I called a single mother "cunt" in front of her kid
>driving to go pick up some food
>some fat bitch with a stroller is trying to cross three lanes of traffic thinking that the light is red
>the light had turned green a few seconds beforehand but she went anyway even though she was about 15 yards away from a crosswalk and the corner
>lean on my horn and call her a fat cunt
>she flips into rage mode and starts trying to bang on the front of my car while holding onto the stroller with one hand
>start letting off the break, nearly crush her foot as she moves to the side to start banging on my window
>clip her with my sideview mirror right in the tits
>she starts hurling insults and crying while I speed off
I see her walking along the side of the highway with her kid sometimes, tempted to lean out and call her a cunt again to see what she does
>>
at the end of the day these insults are still coming from gross losers and she's going to laugh at you no matter what.
>>
File: 1448078703349.jpg (179 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1448078703349.jpg
179 KB, 706x706
>>25081130

Wonderful thread.

Keep it up
>>
>"You're a crazy bitch"
This one is fool proof to hurt them deeply and they will dwell on this for along time

>"You're... alot"
Chick on Joe Rogan's podcast said this insult is the only one that really got to her and she couldn't get over
>>
>>25082670
most entertaining thing I've read all day.
>>
these things don't work if you're ugly/fat/smelly yourselves.
>>
>>25082721
yeah, these things mean nothing coming from 2/10 virgin nerds especially when it stems from resentment of wanting pussy and never getting it.
>>
>>25082696
>"You're... alot"

Huh?
>>
>>25082721
>implying i'm any of those

i take care of my body and i take showers when i leave home
>>
most of these seem kind of try-hard, guys. that's literally the worst mistake you can make when insulting a woman, because it makes her think that you're just bitter that she's above you socially, which just leaves her feeling smug and superior.

Imo, a good insult would be something like, "You're not hot enough to act like that."

You're not saying that she's ugly; all you're saying is that she's not as hot as other girls. That's what REALLY makes women insecure: knowing that she's getting outshined by higher-quality women who will take all the Chads and force her to settle with some beta.
>>
"I never really noticed how close together your eyes are until now."

Something like that will fuck with their heads for ages.
>>
>>25081631
Thar she blows! Landwhale spotted!!
>>
>>25082638

Tasted are different, but thats what most woman wan t from a guy, maybe not wealthy

I have no problems at all with getting girls desu and im not a tall dominant guy, but im not beta either
>>
>>25081631
>/r9k/ - ROBOT9001
>[Advertise on 4chan]
>[Post a Reply]
ahahahahahaahahahahaha they hate what they can't have
>>
I used to think that the trump card was to call a woman old, ugly, and fat. But then I realized that the sheer amount of social media attention and validation will undo any sort of damage you can do. Instead, I suggest something tailored toward her. Find a flaw and/or insecurity (shouldn't be that hard), and attack it. As much as whores will pretend to be unfazed by these insults, they'll cry about it to themselves later on. That's what you're going for. If you can't come up with an insult on the spot, just stick with "loser" or "creepy". Deep down, women know they are nothing but warm wet holes, so use that to your advantage.

>>25082648
This as well. I pointed out to some girl that she had belly fat from drinking, and it ruined her night. Granted, she was being nice to me and all, so I do feel bad. At the same time, I do remember it as a time where an insult stuck.
>>
>>25082780
like saying she's "too much"

https://youtu.be/ZKiKVWDac7k?t=1049
>>
>>25082853
>>25082833
Good point, subtle or 'unintentional' insults on specific parts of their bodies or character (ayy) work better because that way they won't defend themselves with the fact you are bitter. Just calling them 'ugly sluts' is too general and doesn't really mean anything. In the other case they will actually believe something feels wrong about them.
>>
>>25082972
>>25082780
umm the clip is at 17:29
>>
>You'd be a terrible mother
>>
File: 1445733974381.jpg (11 KB, 192x187) Image search: [Google]
1445733974381.jpg
11 KB, 192x187
>tfw studying every roastie you know's habits
>tfw have the most crushing insult ready for each of them just in case
>tfw used one on a bitchy coworker after she started shit
>tfw she reeled back like she'd just been slapped and ran off to cry in the bathroom
>tfw so dead inside that nothing they could possibly say back to you is as bad as what you constantly say to yourself
>>
>>25081130
No girls love the bitter life. You to be subtle. As if its their fault.
Point out a minor flaw they have casually and with extreme interest in what could possibly be wrong with them.
>>
>>25081130
telling a woman they smell bad will kill them inside, even if they do smell good

>that perfume is shit
>why the fuck do you smell so bad
>ugh what are you wearing?

alternatively calling them a stripper seems to incredibly offend them, although both times I've called a woman a stripper and then proceeded to through dollar bills at them, not a week later they made comments about wanting to be strippers

kek'd pretty hard
>>
>>25083088
>through
throw god damn it
>>
>>25082983
>or character (ayy)

Made me spit up my drink. God bless you anon.
>>
File: blackknight.jpg (545 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
blackknight.jpg
545 KB, 1200x1200
>this thread

Very informative. Will definitely use some of these.
>>
>>25083028
>tfw so dead inside that nothing they could possibly say back to you is as bad as what you constantly say to yourself

this desu senpai
>>
File: controllingroaches.jpg (5 KB, 216x160) Image search: [Google]
controllingroaches.jpg
5 KB, 216x160
>>25083028
> tfw they're all roaches in your little game
>>
>>25082670
You done good, Anon
You done fucking good
>>
File: roaches.png (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
roaches.png
9 KB, 645x773
>>25083188
No loger i care for poilitics or "humanity", what drives me on is the pleasure i get from other's suffering.
>>
The start of the thread was better than it turned later.

You can't be confrontational with your insults. "You're a whore!" is too direct, and they'll respond by attacking you. Like others have said, you need to be subtle and make it sound like you're trying to help, not be insulting.

>wow I never really noticed how close together your eyes are
>what happened to your eyebrows
>those pants really don't look like they fit
>maybe you should read something easier
>are you sure you want that soda

You want to plant doubts and insecurities that will tear them down from within, not something external that they can rally against.
>>
>>25081631
you are quite defensive
>>
File: 1429420225671.png (238 KB, 536x528) Image search: [Google]
1429420225671.png
238 KB, 536x528
>>25083188
Game? No, it's more of a dossier, just in case I ever need to really hurt one of these women.
>been fucking one girl's ex-boyfriend
>she knows it because he comes in to see me sometimes
>always glaring at me and offhandedly insulting me like it means anything to me
>she gets passive-aggressive with me one day, and "casually" brings up that I'll never be a real woman
>give her my sweetest smile and tell her that her ex doesn't seem to mind my penis too much
It's fun working in an office full of roasties, there's always drama.
>>
>>25081130
*Go talk to many many women and improve your own life and make good relationships in all their forms and introduce your new found women friends to your guy friends and get in a relationship yourself*

That'll show her when she's lonely and wants to date one of your dude friends, but you've already set him up with a hot girl.

Crush her through action.
>>
File: edgeville.png (24 KB, 289x259) Image search: [Google]
edgeville.png
24 KB, 289x259
>>25083321
Welcome to Edgeville.
Population: (You)
>>
>>25083392
n ure mom lma0 n3rd
>>
File: brock.jpg (73 KB, 823x720) Image search: [Google]
brock.jpg
73 KB, 823x720
>>25081232
>trying to correct a mistake
>spells cumdungeon wrong
>>
>>25081631
does anyone else realize this is literally just someone listing off how a woman would reply to this? so many people are arguing with a wall
>>
>>25081130

"You are a human waste"

Literally almost made a girl I was dating commit suicide with that one.
>>
Idk
One time I was drunk on some twitch whore's stream and said "why is this girl's eyes so far apart?"
She picked it out of the chat, cried, and stopped streaming

You have to make it personal and find their insecurities
>>
File: 1289099036896.jpg (77 KB, 637x281) Image search: [Google]
1289099036896.jpg
77 KB, 637x281
>>tfw so dead inside that nothing they could possibly say back to you is as bad as what you constantly say to yourself

It's a nice feel because nobody can hurt you but once you start coming out of the depression it feels really bad because you realize how low you were.
>>
>>25083028
this baka desu sempai
>>
>>25083567
It's never bothered me. I just hardened myself to attacks from other people because of it. It's a gratifying feeling knowing that I could crush some of these women emotionally with one sentence, but they wouldn't even be able to upset me a little if they tried.
>>
>>25083499
>almost

Apply yourself! There's still room for improvement.
>>
orbited a girl for a while before i became redpilled (made out a few times and sucked on her tits once too ayy)
then she got a chad bf and he took her virginity
she came to me one day asking if we were still friends or whatever
i told her very plainly: [name], i don't want anything to do with you. i don't like your piercings or dyed hair (this is good as it attacks her style choices, very personal), you are fat (she was lel) and you are no longer a virgin
she started crying and i went home and had a wank
i never heard from her again
>>
Okay I'll help you guys out, im a girl but I hate most girls so here's what would really hurt

subtly insulting them in front of their friend(s), or casually saying something about them being prettier than her. Nothing that sounds like an insult, they'll defend her. Something like pointing out that their friend is really skinny. Or find something that they can't change about themselves and will always feel insecure about, like if they're tall and their friend is short, say that their friend is tiny and cute. Or flirt with their friend in front of them and if they try to get them to flirt with you, ignore them or act uncomfortable/disgusted.

Or look at them closely and find a small thing about them that they're probably insecure about but don't think people would notice. If they have peach fuzz, joke about them having a mustache. If they don't was between their eyebrows, ask if they have a bit of a unibrow. In fact, anything about face or body hair can destroy a girl. Many have hairy arms, so comment on that.
>>
File: badlydrawn_pepe.jpg (66 KB, 774x672) Image search: [Google]
badlydrawn_pepe.jpg
66 KB, 774x672
>>25083800

Self hating women are the best women
>>
>>25081130
Say you only like young women(eg 16-19). That will drive them completely insane. Time is women's biggest enemy.
>>
>>25081249
Curmudgeon is a great word, would rather say that than "cranky old person"
>>
>>25081631
>>you're fat
>excuse me? I don't participate in fat shaming.

Stating facts isn't the same as shaming fats.
>>
>>25083028
What did you say to her that sent her off crying?
>>
Before I turned exclusively to sex tourism, I orbited a female in college. When it became clear that I would not penetrate her, I convinced her to cut her long hair to a pixie cut, they were fashionable at the time. It lowered he sexual market value to such a degree, she actually had fraternize with asian men, as white chads would have nothing to do with her.

If you really want to do damage to a female's life, make her cut her hair short during her prime.
>>
If you really want hurt her feelings, call her a whore or ask "Why are you wasting my time?"

;_;
>>
I once alienated a girl by accident
>sit down next to girl before class, peripheral friend I guess
>ask her if she got a good night's sleep last night
>???
>yknow, because you usually have circles under your eyes but you don't today
>....

she told our mutual friend that she didn't like me anymore and he thought it was alpha, said something like "only anon could get away with saying that"

don't know if I got away with it, but I never cared
>>
For some reason wimen also hate it when you suggest they are emotionally cold. This is different than saying she is mean, which some take as some kind of badge of honor.

Suggesting a girl would make a poor parent, for example, can have a nice sting to it. Better yet, if she already has kids, to say that she is a bad mother.
>>
>>25084379
She's extremely sensitive about her weight, so I called her a fat pig. She's one of those people who likes to talk shit but can't take it when someone else does.
>>
Ignore them. Nothing gets them madder even if they despite you. They can't stand men having a good time without a women that ruins it or drains the money. What do you think why they want sex robots to be outlawed and banned? Because they want to fuck the smelly fat neckbeards that will buy them? No.
>>
Sometimes targeting lack of female traits is effective. Say her voice is kinda deep. Say she walks like a man. Has kinda broad shoulders. Point out the minute amount of hair on her upper lip (even if there is absolutly no fuzz there it still drives women crazy).
>>
>>25081240
THIS is the best line ever.
>>
>>25083835
self hating women are most women.

>>25083800
got anything for a girl is rich, annoying, narcissistic, and enjoys looking down on people?
>>
>>25084953
>got anything for a girl is rich, annoying, narcissistic, and enjoys looking down on people?
Different person, but suggest her father doesn't love her, or maybe bring up the idea of getting a nosejob. Perfect for insulting a rich girl.
>>
>>25084997
can't do the father thing, he throws money at her every time she whines even the smallest bit. Nose job is a good possibility though, she's got a jew nose that could sniff out a penny in Ethiopia
>>
>>25085078
Try to throw in some other shit about her body so she will try to do more surgeries and fuck herself up, you wouldn't want her to improve her looks in case everything goes well
>>
>>25081204
So you're what if those pretentious assholes that uses obscure words no one else uses, expecting then to know and then thinking they're dumb when they don't
>>
>>25085078
Tell her her nose reminds you of Lady Gaga.
>>
Do any of these insults work on women who are pretty and know they're pretty?
>>
>>25085132
Neither of those are obscure words. I've heard both used on regular TV. They're Junior High vocabulary.
>>
>>25085078
>he throws money at her every time she whines even the smallest bit
Trust me, it doesn't matter. She's rich, so chances are he works a lot. She's also bratty, so chances are that even when he's around she doesn't get as much attention as she wants. Deep down, she thinks he doesn't love her. Plus you can always suggest he's trying to buy her love.
As for the nose bit, it doesn't even matter if it's big, it's about making her think it is. I picked nosejobs because it's a stereotype of rich spoiled girls. Just something like "Weird, I thought all rich girls had nosejobs." I can't stress enough that it's less about whether they actually have the flaw you're picking on, and more about whether you can make them THINK they do. It's like hinting to a guy with low self-esteem that his girlfriend is cheating on him. It eats into their brain and stays there.
>>
If she texts you just respond with "Who is this?"
>>
>>25085153
absolutely, you'd be surprised at how insecure most women are

>>25085129
>>25085134
>>25085179
noted for future use, thanks you sadistic anons
>>
>>25083010
This.
Depending on the woman.
>>
>>25081195
God I fucking hate her.

I really wish she would just leave, she's just annoying as fuck and serious obnoxious.

Dumb pretty rich girl doesn't know what she has.
>>
>>25084652
Single father here, that doesn't hurt them so much as it makes them furious. I've almost been assaulted by a mother because I told her to get her shit together when she was feeding her one and a half year old a big cup of soda.

Maybe insulting a girls parental ability works while they don't have kids, but never do it while they do unless you have a video camera prepared for a good self defense case
>>
>>25081195
Eggmans little sister pretty much
>>
>>25085424
I don't mean in the direct sense of pointing out a particular thing they do wrong. A subtle barb along the lines of general inferiority in that regard is much more effective as it allows them to insert whatever part of it they are most insecure about in their own. The less it sounds like a direct critique the better.
>>
>>25081696
And knives. I whip my cock out,pull out both of my spyderco civilians and start going "UEREERRRREEERREEEERRREEEEERREEEEE"
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 408x408
>>25085159
>I heard it on tv
>>
>>25085634
The Benders Game episode of Futurama. "Sweet bombastic bubbling plastic"

The Josh Groban episode of Always Sunny
"I love Charles Grodin. He brings out the curmudgeon in me."

If it's on normal television shows like that everyone should know it provided they aren't a halfwit. I take it you don't read much.
>>
I would stick to superficial insults about their appearance, it's literally the only thing that gets to them.
>>
>>25081322
>Doesn't know a word and has to look it up
>Calls others stupid when they don't know the word either
>>
Why not just wait until she is with a friend?

You:oh hi girl 1, looking great today!
Oh.. Hey girl 2 *continue with girl one*

It literally doesn't matter if your a Chad or a smelly neckbeard, if you're Chad, she thinks she isn't good enough, if your a neckbeard, it's seems as if she couldn't even get with anon the creepy autist
>>
>>25085878
I never had to look up either of those because I learned them in junior high vocabulary. They're basic. I did have to look up "crepuscular" when I heard it for example.
>>
>>25085917
Sounds like something you would hear in a sitcom
>>
>>25085936
>bombastic or crumugeon
>Who the fuck talks like this?
answers
>I try to use a new word every day
later
>i learned them in high school, they are basic you plebeian
anyway funny conversation, please continue
>>
>>25086176
I use bombastic because it's my favorite word. It's the most ironic word I know. I learned it in junior high and liked it. Curmudgeon is a cool word because it describes callus old people easily and I use it often. I used it to describe Bill Burr to them. I'm not sure what word you would have used to have concisely described that type of stand up. That's the reason to learn new words. It's quicker to call a song cacophonous than say it sounds like shit. Sounds like shit also doesn't describe what you mean as well. I've been using them since forever. A newer word for me would be incredulity. If somebody uses a word I don't know I just ask what it means.
>>
>>25081130
The best I have ever used is "I used to like you but I dont anymore"
Literally bursting in tears and apologising for everything she had said before
>>
>>25086385
>It's quicker to call a song cacophonous than say it sounds like shit. Sounds like shit also doesn't describe what you mean as well.
No it isn't, what the fuck? 'Cacophonous' and 'it sounds like shit' both have 4 syllables, and you need to put cacophonous into a full sentence while the latter is already a full sentence. Cacophonous also doesn't necessarily apply to all shitty music, a song can suck without being excessively noisy. 'Sounds like shit' is universally applicable to any song you don't like.

This is why nobody likes pretentious idiots who use big words for the sake of it.
>>
>>25081191
> call her a Snorlax

My nigga
>>
>>25082833
Agreed.

Honestly, directly attacking a girl doesn't work very well because you're showing how invested you are in her. The best insult is making her compare herself negatively to other girls, and you don't even have to insult her for that- you just have to praise other girls for something she doesn't have. If you talk about how much you like a certain trait of some other girl (thinness, youth, etc) she will automatically compare herself to them and feel like shit.
>>
>>25081130
Tell her she has bad breath.
Even if it isn't true, she'll believe it.
>>
>>25081407
Mondriaan>constable
>>
>>25086528
Right, but I use cacophonous to describe songs which are noisy. Death Grips for example. It's has poor phrasing, harsh synth timbre, and the mc sounds like the cookie monster. I don't use "big words" to be pretentious. I do it to be concise.
>>
>>25086385
>>25086528
>>25086737
>not using 'malphonous'
>>
>>25086737
If you're so concerned about being concise why didn't you bother making it clear that you would only use the word cacophonous in certain situations?
>>
>>25086821
I thought it obvious. That's why "sounds like shit" is inferior. Because then immediately someone will ask you what you mean and you have to list details.
>>
>>25081782
>Caramel Macchiato with chocolate sprinkles please.

Roodypoo please no coffee place would serve this.
>>
I used to call my sister a hoofed beast all the time
>>
>>25086917
I had a friend who would just oink anytime his sister was eating.
>>
>tfw me making my insecure bitch older sister cry has become a meme in my family
>if I a family argument gets heated I can just say "How long before you storm up to your room in tears?" and she'll fucking do it

Just hone in on their individual insecurities and you'll wreck them.

Most common ones are:

Weight (this, so much)
Whether they're a 'good person'
Intelligence
>>
File: 1446614159050.png (77 KB, 606x539) Image search: [Google]
1446614159050.png
77 KB, 606x539
>>25083188
>tfw you make all the roastchies dance to your tune
>>
I honestly expect the average robot is so socially inept that any attempt at insults will backfire on them. Openly calling a woman ugly or fat isn't going to do shit if a girl knows for sure she's neither of those things, and especially won't when the robot in question is both. The best way to get at a women is to constantly belittle her in front of other women. If you are talking to a group of women and you flirt or simply give attention to everyone except to woman you despise you will likely succeed in hurting her feelings.

>>25083800
This is basically the best advice in the entire thread, and the only one ugly robots like me can actually pull off. Women view below average men as dirt. They don't care if dirt insults them. However, even though they view you as dirt, when you are nice to everyone but them you can also at least a little make them feel like dirt too.
>>
>>25081195
>"You Smell" This is not commen to say and also subjective
This is so true. If you make it sound sincere rather than just as an insult, it will keep rattling around in the back of her head, even if it doesn't immediately show results. She'll ask her friends if she stinks; she'll keep obsessing about it because even if they say no then she'll worry that maybe they just can't tell or are being nice.
Really is a brutal mindfuck.
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.