[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got a hold of a bunch of Diazepam pills (Valium). I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: diazepam-10mg.png (28 KB, 463x463) Image search: [Google]
diazepam-10mg.png
28 KB, 463x463
So I got a hold of a bunch of Diazepam pills (Valium). I have practically zero tolerance to benzos (well, I used to "abuse" them recreationally very occasionally with friends like 6-7 years ago if that counts). Also important to note is that I don't particularly have anxiety problems.
Now the strange this is that the past two days I have used Diazepams recreationally and that at relatively high doses (20mg yesterday and 30mg today). The thing is that even though I have virtually no tolerance I can't say I really feel those pills very strongly. I certainly don't feel high, not even that tired or sedated (a little bit maybe) and my perfectly natural anxiety level (I have relatively normal levels of anxiety, maybe a bit more than the average person but nothing too bad that requires treatment in any way) is only a little bit diminished, nothing exceptional.
How the fuck do people love popping these pills? And why do I feel so little from them.
I've heard that people with anxiety problems often only take 2mg-10mg of Valium a day, which apparently works for them -at least as long as their tolerance doesn't raise too much but that's only after long use. I simply cannot grasp that idea.
I'm a just naturally resistant to valium and other benzos? (but strangly the atypical pseudo-benzo Ambien/Zolpidem seems to work for me in a fantastic way).
I have plenty of pills left. What should I do with them (perhaps take more of them up to 50mg?But would that not be too much and would it really improve the nonexistent buzz)? It's out of the question that I'll take Valium tomorrow as I don't want to develop a physical and mental dependence.
I don't understand the appeal of benzodiazepines (except for zolpidem/ambien) at all, either recreationally or therapeutically.
>>
bumppp need your experiences
>>
I do 20mg-30mg recreationally, I think you over hyped them. Bencoz are good but not great, the buzz is just a little nice feeling inside and some calmness that makes anything else not matter. its usually used with weed which makes them allot better.
>>
>>25080999
rise* long-term* use
ok the valium has definitely fucked up my spelling at least a little bit

>>25081184
>20mg-30mg
yeah but they ought to make someone with barely any tolerance high or even make him fall asleep at such doses.
seriously i cannot even understand how people sometimes really need their 8mg of valium (spread through the day in doses of 2mg often). how do they even feel any effects from that?
>>
>>25081546
Not sure, usually its just a placebo people use. its a 'crutch' so to speak. 20-30mg once a week should get you a nice feeling dho. maybe 40 MAX. start doing more than that and youre just gonna fall asleep.
>>
Well Valium isnt as strong as xanax or klonopin
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.