[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I have a loving wife who provides for the family while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1429449433111.jpg (55 KB, 593x712) Image search: [Google]
1429449433111.jpg
55 KB, 593x712
>mfw I have a loving wife who provides for the family while I stay at home and look after the house all day
Best feeling IN THE WORLD
She works extremely hard to provide for our family, even staying late at work for overtime pay every night.

She even comes back home active and happy, ready for me to slap her around in the bed after I've cooked dinner for us and her kids.

You're missing out, /r9k/. You just need to b yourself and find the girl of your dreams.
>>
>overtime pay every night
>Her kids

This some subtle cuck bait.
>>
>>25080852
>her kids.

In a similar situation except the kid is mine.
>>
>>25082258
Props to OP for trying harder than most.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 236x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 236x421
How's it feel to be a cuck OP?
>>
>>25080852
>tfw loving gf who works every day to pay the bills and put me through college

>she spends 8-12 hours a day doing behavior modification for autistic children while I basically go to class and come home

>work a little bit at my old job on the weekends or on breaks to make some extra money if there's something I want it for

>she pays all the bills save my cell phone and motorcycle insurance

>loving, kind, nurturing, sweet and thoughtful

>constantly plays designated driver when I go drinking with my brother

>at work right now while I sit on my ass during winter break

>does basically anything I ask her

It's actually a pretty sweet deal, robots. And bonus:

>never have to worry about being kucked because she's a female robot

Girl can't even make a phone call, much less hold a non-work-related conversation with anyone but me and a few others.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.