[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are your parents weird or total normals? >dad makes lip smacking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Are your parents weird or total normals?

>dad makes lip smacking noise
>sounds like he is just kissing the air
>keeps walking around me making the noise
>mom is antisocial and just sits in her room when she isn't working
>they don't do anything really
>were too poor for vacations, going out, and fun
>every time I try focusing or staring at boobs my dad starts following me around the house !along that lip sucking noise every five seconds
>mom tilts her head and erratically hums all the time
>>
>>25080678
>mom plays diablo 3 nonstop
>past 100 with several classes
>has done a play through of every single character in diablo 2 prior, through nightmare on each and hell mode with a few
>same with the first game
>refuses to try any other games
>>
Mine are functional alcoholics with 0 friends are social life. They work come home drink repeat. They pay no attention to me or my siblings never really have. That is until they get wasted as fuck and start bitching at everyone for anything they can think of.. so failed normies is guess
>>
>dad is entrepreneur and local politician
>mom is super social and productive
>participates in municipal council
>studied, is extremely influential
>has a lot of friends
>is part of a witch circle
>they do satanic shit which is hands down sick and borderline criminal
>tis some conspiracy shit
>mfw my mom is a role playing faggot
>>
>Dad spends all day on the couch playing civilization and watching movies

I don't think he's left the house for a week.
>>
>Parents shit with the door open

Fucking cunts the hallway stinks.
>>
>dad dead, was prick, nothing of value lost
>mom retired
>paints a lot
>kinda foil hatter but nothing too crazy
>hypochondriac
>doesn't leave often but pretty normal when she does
The worst thing I remember mom doing was explaining that the things I saw a a kid (which was really just my 5 year old imagination) were actually ghosts. This only reinforced that I was crazy at a very early age. I later learned she was crazy and not me but it's whatever
>>
Never knew my father, my mum kicked him out when I was <1 year old.

My mum is for the most part alright. She's fucking immature (like all women) and holds grudges like mad. She often won't speak to me for weeks just because I came home too drunk and woke her up or something. Utterly pathetic, and it makes for a fucking awkward household.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.