[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were good looking how would you even go about meeting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 777x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 777x960
If you were good looking how would you even go about meeting girls?

You can't approach people in public because it's considered creepy and girls on tinder are vapid bores who aren't worth the effort. shit is hopeless
>>
>have friends and meet through them
>be in school and meet there
>meet people through employment
>literally do anything to participate in society
>use the internet
>>
>You can't approach people in public
Wrong. In fact, if you're out of ideas this is your best shot. Go, say hi, talk a bit, ask for her number, even for average guys it works.
>>
Get involved with stuff.
>>
Friends of friends, friends, and friends of mutual friends. Or if you truly are good looking enough, just test your luck.
I met my ex at a bus stop, let her share my umbrella while it was pouring out (she was already soaked). There was no talking except for when she muttered a thanks. There was nothing but pure sexual tension and desire that day.
It's a shame the grim reaper took her too early.
>>
>>25080624
I teared up.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.