[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I found out my GF of 5 years kissed another man. My friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 19
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x388
So I found out my GF of 5 years kissed another man. My friend saw her when she was very drunk and she kissed a man for about 20 seconds, then stopped and pushed him away. My friend says I shouldn't care because it was just a little kiss and not a big enough deal to break up a 5 year relationship, but I myself am devastated and very angry.

What would you do?
>>
>>25080373
That's the sunk cost fallacy. 5 years is too long anyway. Trade her in for a new model.
>>
It's either let go of the sinking ship, or show her that you have no integrity whatsoever, causing her to normalize that behaviour.

Whichever you do, you're gonna lose her.
>>
>>25080373
If you don't break up with her, you will be effectively telling her that she can cheat on you and still be with you.

Breaking up with her and taking her back later would at least show her that there are consequences of cheating on you. But you already know she's reckless and disloyal
>>
>>25080373
hello and yes why but because so if dont in out up down YOU nothing bad feel latex abortion drugs GOT time escape passion gold string vengeance solo KEKED potion writing words tell when cant FAGGOT think happen really star theater withdraw LEAVE fire water stool cabbage window castle carpet curtain HER table brick green plant coconut
>>
Honestly, just beat the shit out of her. Anything else is beta. You leave and take her back, you're an indecisive faggot. You're "okay" with it, and you're a cuck.

Push her shit in and go from there.
>>
>>25080440
tell her that if she wants to keep you as can no longer go outside without you. bam no more cucking.
>>
File: 1397819280969.jpg (48 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
1397819280969.jpg
48 KB, 402x402
>>25080373
Communication, robot. Talk to her about it. If she's genuinely apologetic, then you might be able to work things out, but your feelings are what matter most.
I'm not going to lie, 5 years is a long time to say bon voyage to for a twenty-second kiss, but you've gotta do what feels right. Before you make any decision, you gotta talk to her.
>>
Confront her
dump her
find someone worth your time
>>
>>25080446
Ok, so I get the first part, everything else look like you just ate rotten alphabet soup.
>>
That's a hard call, OP. How long ago did this happen?

The problem is that, if you overlook it and stay with her, you're sending the signal to her that you're desperate to keep her. That implies that you don't have other options, i.e., that other women don't want you, i.e., that she could do better.

That's poison to a woman's attraction to you. I would not be surprised if she cheated on you eventually now.
>>
You should GTFO as soon as possible from this board.
You've been going out with a girl for 5 (FIVE) years. You DON'T fit here and WE don't want you here. Hell you probably started browsing 4chan already into a relationship. What the fuck are you doing here son.
>>
>kill him
>kill her
>kill yourself
in that order
>>
>>25080651
Doing it in the reverse order would be more impressive
>>
>>25080667
I actually laughed out loud
>>
>>25080555
Now read just the CAPITALIZED WORDS
>>
>>25080667
I actually think that's a fucking movie.
>>
>>25080373

> was very drunk
> 20 seconds
> stopped and pushed him away

Listen to your friend kiddo. We all make mistakes sometimes.

Just talk to her about it.
>>
>>25080373
I'd GTFO normalfagguette scum.
>>
>>25080751
10/10

Original comment

P.s. muted
>>
>>25080751
Wow, that was actually a pretty original comment and not a shitpost.
>>
File: 138755069655.png (38 KB, 200x160) Image search: [Google]
138755069655.png
38 KB, 200x160
How have you started dating her at the moment she got out of a fat pussy? Teach me.
>>
>>25080904
>mistakes
>Anon, my mouth just slipped inside his! I swear it was a mistake!

No, dropping your ice-cream is a mistake. She's obviously repressing her sexual interest in other men. It's only a matter of time before she actually goes through with it.
>>
>he thinks its just one man

So your gf is out there every week getting blind drunk at parties without you?

You disgusting beta cuck, she is almost certainly getting smashed by chad(s) every week.
>>
File: 1450236920022.png (104 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1450236920022.png
104 KB, 320x240
The fact that she got in that situation in the first place is enough for a break up, unless you are the kind of cuck who is ok with their woman getting drunk and sensual with other men.
>>
These things happen in long term relationships.

I was in a 5 year relationship when another girl tried to kiss me, got to my lips, though better and pushed her back after she kissed me.

5 years later, I'm still with my gf and love her more than anything.

If she loves you she loves you, if you're not okay with it tell her and see what she has to say, if it's clear to you that it didn't mean anything to her why would you not want to be with her.
>>
File: bird.gif (726 KB, 240x152) Image search: [Google]
bird.gif
726 KB, 240x152
Accept her mistake, she at least backed off from a kiss, she didn't suck a dick. Despite what the bitter fucks here say, curbstomping her away will show how immature you are, much like those who say such thing. Its not like anyone here can afford to get rid of a gf anyway, savor what you have.
>>
Asking incel neets for dating advice kek
>>
>>25081393
>she at least backed off from a kiss
>after 20 seconds
you're either a c uck or a woman. you cant have self respect while holding these opinions
>>
>>25081390
But you didn't make out for 20 seconds. That's the difference between a peck or attempted kiss.

>>25081393
After 20 seconds. She obviously wants to fuck other men. Probably cucked OP in the dl where no one was around to witness her being a whore.
>>
File: 1449084411476.jpg (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1449084411476.jpg
19 KB, 499x499
>>25081406
better than asking to castrated cucks like you and >>25081393
>>
>>25080373
Cheat on her as payback, she testing to see if she has you on lock.
>>
>>25080373
I'm so sorry anon.

come kiss me as revenge ;_;
>>
>>25080373
break up with her, let me explain why being drunk is no excuse: there is a difference between wanting to do some things and due to social norms not being allowed to and simply not wanting to do these things. if you are drunk, you overcome your inhibitions, so basically you don't give a fuck about social norms. that iswhat happened to your girlfriend. she subtly wants to kiss other men, she just didn't do it while sober because society tells her not to, but the alcohol let's her forget that.
break up with her, it's over
also
>robot with gf of 5years, get out
>>
File: laugh_and_burn_girl.jpg (92 KB, 613x1024) Image search: [Google]
laugh_and_burn_girl.jpg
92 KB, 613x1024
>>25081454
The latter, and I stick by my word. You're lucky to get a girl to like you, let alone stick with you that long.
>>
OP just be ready for when you break up with her.

She's finna hop on chad the same night, and be fucked in every hole by the end of the week

You're going to be crying alone in your room watching NGE. You're going to regret what you did and wish she still loves you, but she doesn't.

In any event, that's still the better option because the girl sounds like a ho. I been really, really drunk before but I never made out with anyone while drunk while in a relationship.

If you want monogamy the other person has to genuinely want that too. Doesn't sound like your chick does.
>>
>>25081578
Ignore this faggot hes telling you crap that will speed up her cheating on you
> Oh anon be glad she likes you man
> Be satisfied with her dude
Your a fucking cuck who doesnt understand you can never let a woman see you are pussy whipped.
>>
>>25080373
>What would you do?

I'd end it straight away, whether I wanted to or not. I ended a FWB relationship for the same reason and that was no commitment. In my eyes, drunk giddy bitches who are all over other guys don't deserve the time of day.
>>
>>25080446
Reddit is this way ---> https://www.reddit.org/
>>
File: pepper max.png (256 KB, 1519x843) Image search: [Google]
pepper max.png
256 KB, 1519x843
Establish integrity, without telling her or making it obvious show her why she was attracted to you in the first place.
She just most likely found that guy attractive for a short amount of time, or her interest in you is fading. Both instances are fixable if you keep a sound mind.
Being mature about it is the best route, whether you break up or stay together.

But whatever you do, you cannot make her lose respect. You can fuck it up in 2 different ways:
"N-No, it's okay. I forgive you honey. :) You just w-wanted to be happy :)"
and
"I'm never letting you hang out with another guy again. I will punch them/ break up with you."

You want to be stable. You can establish the fact that this scenario was a little bit complicated for the both of you. Put yourselves on the same side; this isn't a you vs. her situation. This is a you two vs. problem thing.
Establish how it makes you feel, establish where your boundaries are and point at what made this situation complicated (20 seconds thing)
She will talk; if she's apologetic or understanding, that's good
If she gets defensive, as long as you can continue talking and maybe pry out the real intentions (Maybe she's flustered with herself/ needs to do some "soul searching") for herself.

Really it's the result of this conversation.
Be a man that sticks to your principles rather than someone looking to enforce them.
I don't know how well I can explain this, but it's very easy to appear weak and pathetic. It's completely natural as well, but honesty and transparency works wonders. Do a practice round on yourself; really get to how you feel about it.
Are you afraid you'll lose her? Are you afraid the relationship is fading?

Will she view you thinking those things as weak/ something falling out of your control? Are you the type of person who will pursue the steps to retain a grip on it, while simultaneously taking feelings into consideration?

It's a tricky scenario. Just don't be a forceful asshole; she'll respect you less.
>>
>>25080373
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AU84OFjll9Q
Is this an accident OP
>>
>>25080373

enjoy your sloppy seconds, cu ck
>>
>>25082119
What

bloob
>>
>>25082213
Kissing for that long is not an accident if your OP
>>
>>25080373
Can't you handle a girl who just wants to have a little fun? Who cares? It's in the past and has no affect on your current relationship

I mean... It's 2015!

Do you want to force her to cover her ankles next, you fucking bigot?
>>
Cucko detected.
>>
>>25082295
ITS CURRENT YEAR ITS CURRENT YEAR
>>
File: 1449408162225.jpg (128 KB, 669x664) Image search: [Google]
1449408162225.jpg
128 KB, 669x664
>>25082295
This is original. Not a copy.
>>
>>25081393
Turn on a timer and watch 20 seconds go by.
Tell me that's not a long kiss.
>>
Just dump her man
>>
>>25080478
that's retarded dont do it anon
>>
>>25080373
If you want my opinion, fuck her HARD. Read kama sutra and fuck her HARD.
>>
The fact that you haven't killed her already proves that you're King Kuck.
>>
>>25080478
This apply sharia law on that hoe
>>
File: 1424608449826.jpg (54 KB, 558x750) Image search: [Google]
1424608449826.jpg
54 KB, 558x750
Sorry but it's 5 seconds rule not 20 seconds. You are officially a cuck.
>>
>>25080373
Get really really weird about it. Tell her its ok and its not her fault and you still love her and blah blah blah. Say the guy was probably trying to rape her and your just glad shes not hurt. Then when shes at her happiest dump her bitch ass.

You guys dont understand, when a women fucks up, they are at your complete and utter mercy. So crush their black little souls into the void.
>>
>>25080373
Break up no question. Every other answer in this thread is wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 437x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 437x595
>>25080373
You need to accept the cuck life, like my man Joshua Jackson. Even his own dad, is ok with his long time gf kissing/fucking other men.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/diane-kruger-cheating-father-in-law-80718
>>
>>25080373
She either was lost in the moment or somehow thought it was you and realized he wasn't then pushed him away. Little bit of kissing while drunk is nothing to be actually pissed about. Nothing serious actually happened, no matter what these faggots say. Be mature about it, get over it but punish her good. And stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>25083453

Yeah, and be a bigger bitch by being a cuck instead.
>>
at this point the posters saying that this is okay are trolls right?
>>
File: 1445209992717.jpg (2 MB, 4940x3740) Image search: [Google]
1445209992717.jpg
2 MB, 4940x3740
>>25083453
>being a beta cuck is mature
you pathetic cucks will never fail to amuse me
>>
File: 1450107965060.jpg (60 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1450107965060.jpg
60 KB, 960x960
>>25083540
just castrated
>>
>>25083453
>"lost in the moment"
>somehow thought it was you

Good point, these are all perfectly valid and reasonable excuses...
>>
>>25083477
You keep using that word, yet I don't think you know what it actually means. If you're a cuck, you simply let it slip. I'm telling him to punish the girl and establish dominance. Is it cuckoldry to punish her for bad behaviour? No, It's not. If you act cool and punish her for bad behaviour, you establish dominance over her, seem more attractive to her and ensure it doesn't happen again. You get to keep her, she'll be more loyal, your self esteem develops, you stop being a bitch.
>>
>>25083679
Have you ever been drunk?
>>
>>25083686
>"if you keep her, she'll be more loyal"

Do you even listen to your cuck garbage?
>>
Accept that these things happen.
>>
>>25083727
How about thinking for a bit? Or is it too hard for you? "Keep her and let it slip" is vastly different from "Keep her but punish her for bad behaviour".
>>
>>25083725
No, I'm clearly a fucking mormon. Yeah, I've been drunk, stoned, coked up, etc., but have never been pathetic enough to blame drugs or alcohol for my personal shortcomings. Using alcohol as an excuse is lower than pathetic
>>
File: Capture3.png (507 KB, 671x405) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.png
507 KB, 671x405
>>25080373
YOU ARE NOT A KEK.

End this.
>>
>>25083624
Strawman argument. I didn't expect more from a robot desu
>>
>>25083686
I could accept this if she was just something like a FWB with not much feelings for her, otherwise I don't see how that isn't a dealbreaker.
>>
>>25083813
Your post tells him to be a cuck and don't drop the shit out of her, and you associate this with maturity. No strawman involved.
>>
>>25080373
You have a right to be upset. From what it sounded like, she did regret her mistake right away. People act really stupid when they're drunk. If you really like her, try and forgive her.
>>
>>25083789
Yeah it isn't a good excuse, but these things happen nevertheless. It's still your fault for being drunk enough in the first place, but I for one can understand how alcohol might affect one's behaviour drastically.
>>
>>25080446
Wow you are a fucking faggot.
>>
>>25080373
Start looking for a new gf on the side. Don't do anything stupid that will get you caught but you need to have some leverage. Next time she does something like this you break up with your current gf and move on to the other. Your ex will likely get jealous and her abandonment issues will kick in. Then you control the relationship because it will be up to you to take her back.
>>
>>25083945
This is actually brilliant if you can pull it off. And if it doesn't work, at least you aren't getting cucked anymore
>>
>>25083945
>>25084024
>staying with a girl for an extended period of time when she kissed another man

just end it man, don't play these dumb games
>>
>>25081291

This desu. Ignore the eternal optimist cuck invaders. One is enough. If you don't dump her now, she'll be saying this next:
>Anon, I slipped and fell on his cock! I was drunk and it just happened... I don't know how!
>>
>>25083850
Read the post again. Just read it. Did you? Now explain how is it cuckoldry when you punish a bitch for bad behaviour and maintain composure? What the commenter (and assumably you as well) did was cherrypick information from what I wrote and turned it to a belittling argument, thus making it a Strawman. People seem to read my post and only read the part "Keep her" then forget the rest of it, handily enforcing their twisted world views. Proove me wrong.
>>
File: 1450289485059.jpg (35 KB, 400x583) Image search: [Google]
1450289485059.jpg
35 KB, 400x583
>letting your gf get drunk with other men present in the first place
what a degenerate
>>
>>25080373
>gf

>>>/out/ normie
>>
>>25084062
All relationships are games anon, sorry. And in any game in order to win you need a good strategy with backup plans incase things go wrong.
>>
File: 1449602289586.gif (2 MB, 435x419) Image search: [Google]
1449602289586.gif
2 MB, 435x419
>Don't throw away a 5 year relationship.

Why not? She did it the second she kissed another dude. She obviously didn't care.

Just do it OP. Rip the bandaid off fast.
>>
>>25084097
>Now explain how is it cuckoldry when you punish a bitch for bad behaviour and maintain composure?
That's not the cuck part, it's keeping her and not throwing her in the trash, it's not hard to comprehend.
It's better than just forgiving her and keeping her but still cuckworthy.

I don't know what kind of trashy community you come from but that shit doesn't just "happen" where I live.
>>
>>25084148
You're a fucking fag.
>>
>>25084097
She is either an out of control alcoholic or she can't keep her hands off other men. People make mistakes, and they tend to highlight their flaws. Would you stay in a relationship with a raging alcoholic who couldn't control herself? Or with someone who couldn't keep her hands off other men? The choice is clear here.
>>
>>25084097
Do you have a significant other? Imagine that person passionately kissing someone you don't even fucking know. Literally time it out in your head while imagining it. How would you even go about "punishing" him/ her? And would you honestly ever feel confident that your significant other would never do it again, or worse? Fuck that, that kind of fuck up is inexcusable, blame the fucking alcohol all you want, that person showed their true colors at that moment. Or stay with him/her, "punish" them, and fool yourself into thinking it won't happen again
>>
Why was she getting drunk at a party without you in the first place? As far as cucking goes it sounds like you have a bigger problem than just a kiss.
>>
>>25084273
Why, It has happened. Once. What I did was remain cool, tell her how she did wrong and how I am disappointed at her (do this calmly and it is very effective), treat her cold for a moment and wtf, works like a charm. Haven't been a problem ever since. Trust me, I'd know if she was up to shenanigans.

>>25084243
Speculations and very narrow at that. Those who don't drink much usually lose control much easier.
>>
>>25080373
Your friend tells you not to care because he knew what actually happened, and blackmailed her into fucking her so he'd shut up about her fucking another man.

You got cucked twice in one night bro
>>
>>25084580
>Speculations and very narrow at that. Those who don't drink much usually lose control much easier.
Haha okay. Stay cucked. There are only two explanations for this woman's behavior neither of which are tolerable in a mate.
>>
>>25084162
Where I am from, we fix things rather than throw them away immediately. We also understand that humans are just that, humans. We make mistakes, hell, even I've made similar mistakes like OP's girl. My girl made that mistake, just once until she learned I am not someone she can walk over at will and that she will face hard times when crossing my will. Thus she respects me more than before.
>>
>>25080373
dump her. zero tolerance.
>>
File: doit.gif (2 MB, 261x238) Image search: [Google]
doit.gif
2 MB, 261x238
ok op since you clearly are a beta doormat and i feel sorry for you, i am going to lay down simple instructions on how to proceed

>confront her about it
>destroy her verbally, go full /r9k/ on her, make feel like shit

this it where it branches out but dont worry ive got you covered up op

>she leaves you
>you start looking for a new girl

or

>she crawls back to you
>use her for sex and torment her emotionally on daily basis, you want to turn her into a husk
>while looking for new girl
>drop her when you find new gf

no need to thank me
>>
>>25084762

>women
>being respectful
>knowing what love is
>capable of loyalty
>implying

Alright bro, stay cucked. I guess ignorance really is bliss.
>>
>>25084815
Oh, they are capable of being respectful. It's just that you were never capable of earning it.

To be fair, their respects hardly resembles ours, that much I can admit. But It's respect nevertheless.
>>
>>25080373

Alcohol isn't an excuse if you two agreed you'd be dating exclusively.

Five months or five years-- I'd still drop her like a ton of bricks.

She got caught once. I'll bet my whole paycheck it's happened in the past. I'll double-or-nothing you that it will happen again in the future.

You know what to do.
>>
File: 1443453940231.jpg (14 KB, 353x287) Image search: [Google]
1443453940231.jpg
14 KB, 353x287
>>25084762
It's just disgusting, the point is I don't see why fix it. Yeah, she might behave from that point on, but the damage is done. I wouldn't be able to look at her the same way, especially if I truly loved her. Getting drunk and kissing another man, fucking disgusting.
>>
>sex
>gf
>friend

W8! Hey normie, what are u doing here? Do u rly know where u are? We are doomed kissless virgins with many difficult problems like dont talk with anyone for a 2 weeks, and this is our board
>>
>>25080373
>dump the roastie
>get a bf
>tell everybody that she turned me gay with her lady penis
>>
>>25081393
HE'S GOT THE ROAST BEEF
IN HIS HANDS
HE'S GOT THE ROAST BEEF
IN HIS HANDS
HE'S GOT THE WHOLE ROAST BEEF
IN HIS HANDS
>>
>>25084972
Well, this is where we come to the part "being mature". What you said is basically your own inner problem. This is the point that most people lack and that is self-control. This situation is great for self-growth and reinforcing oneself. Develope it and it goes to show that you can take a few mental blows without quitting. Thus, you will start not giving a fuck about small things, can handle shit better and be happier overall. See? If you quit immediately, you show you don't have the mental strenght to handle shit. Let it slip by, it shows you have no guts and thus remain miserable and unrespectable. Take the bull by the horns, handle that shit, grow up in the process and be happier.
>>
Fuck, same exact thing happened to me about two weeks ago, found out my gf got drunk at a club and kissed another guy.

You've got to decide what's best for you anon, I thought about trying to salvage it but realised that the trust was gone, that inside her there was some part that remained unfulfilled by our relationship, and so I broke it off.

If you can work through things, then power to you, it'll be the easier decision and probably make you happier in the long run. You just need to think right now about whether this is something you can forgive and move on from.
>>
>>25080408
Considering I only see "nuh uh x-fallacy!!" on /r9k/ and /pol/ I'm starting to think they're essentially meaningless.
>>
Cuckfuck
>>
>>25085715
They're just a flaw in logic. That's why they're taught in critical thinking.

Essentially sunk cost is the reasoning that "I've already dumped 500 dollars into this. Therefore if I abandon it because it's failing I will have wasted that 500. I should invest another 200 to see if it works. I mean, I can't just walk away."

In this situation his gf kissed another man and is probably losing interest. But if he leaves her now he would be wasting 5 years. So he'll stay because of that even though she will only get worse. It's just stupid.

Conversely you can use it to your advantage. When I was 15 I blew 500 dollars on a guitar because I knew I would feel that sunk cost and learn it. And I actually learned guitar because of that. Had I bought a cheaper guitar I more easily would have given up like most people who buy a 100 dollar guitar.
>>
Tell her you'll only stay if she gets her hot friend to suck you off.

If she doesn't, leave.

if she does, leave too
>>
File: yarl sunset.jpg (48 KB, 497x478) Image search: [Google]
yarl sunset.jpg
48 KB, 497x478
>>25080373
Sometimes I wonder. Is there anybody you can trust? I want to believe.
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.