[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>rejected by every girl I asked out >have to masturbate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: only sadness.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
only sadness.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>rejected by every girl I asked out
>have to masturbate again tonight
>can't figure out what the fuck it is they don't like about me, in b4 "post pics", I'm not bad looking

I want to gf and love them so bad, but they keep rejecting me. I actually want to hold them in my muscular arms and stuff at night instead of giving them the dicking of a lifetime and disappearing, maybe that's the problem.

Yes I realize I'm frogposting, this is my face and emotional state right now.
>>
You must be boring and not charming (whatever the opposite of charming is).
>>
>>25080091

How does one "be interesting"? I have many interests, hobbies and am good at them. Why does it seem like you have to go to fucking clown college just to get women to like you? I have many male friends, and no, they're not losers and we don't bond over how much we hate women.
>>
>>25080163

Don't be "interesting", be charming.
I'm probably not the right person to give relationship or dating advice (KHV), but all the girls I talked to and which showed clear interest did that because we had a great time together. YOu just need to make her laugh, keep her interested by constantly engaging her in playful banter, etc. It's about your personality, not the activities you pursue that will get her interest.
>>
>>25080091
>whatever the opposite of charming is
charmless?
>>
>>25080163
Actually you don't need to be interesting or have hobbies. People don't care about your hobbies unless they have something in common anyways.
Having something in common could help, but to not be boring you have to be funny, not interesting. Anyone can be funny but it's hard as fuck, if I knew how to I wouldn't be here.
>>
>>25080201

I try but I just get shot down or they don't get my jokes or are offended by them. Maybe it's my delivery. Now that I think about it I haven't made a woman laugh in a long time. Maybe I should focus on that. The problem is women have a shit sense of humor and I don't know what they laugh at besides mean gossip and other peoples' misery.
>>
Do any of you guys have good example videos of how to behave around women in order to game them successfully?
>>
you're not ungly and you have muscular arms and still get rejected?
what's wrong with you?
are you poor? or short (ugly)? smelly?
>>
>>25080163
going to college shows you have ambition
>>
>>25080301

Already done that, now I'm in grad school. Maybe because the girls I try to start something with are also in my grad school.
>>
>>25080243

Are you approaching them in a bar or club? Because that's kind of the most difficult way to go about it. You need to be really quick witted for that.

>they don't get my jokes or are offended by them
Because you're one of those edgy idiots who thinks that the stuff posted on 4chan counts as humour. Hint: it doesn't.

>The problem is women have a shit sense of humor
Yes, the problem is clearly you and your brainwashed thinking that "women have a shitty sense of humour". Hint: women can be perfectly funny and interesting to talk to in real life. You just need to find the great ones.
>>
>>25080465

I approach almost in every situation. Usually though I'm talking about girls I see regularly around school and in the cafeteria. I've tried with many of them, and they all rejected me either overtly or subtly. Two had interest initially, then lost it. I don't know why. I was successful when I first came here, but then the girl broke up with me and things got kind of "bad", but that was two years ago. I don't think that kind of miasma could have followed me now.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.