[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are hot, beautiful, successful 30-40 year old women the hardest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: A-confident-Bulgarian-woman.jpg (183 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
A-confident-Bulgarian-woman.jpg
183 KB, 1920x1440
Are hot, beautiful, successful 30-40 year old women the hardest to date or be in a relationship with? I mean, just look at them. They're at their peak in terms of everything. How much of a man do you have to be to get a chance at dating them?
>>
>>25079878
unless you want autistic children, or no children at all
>>
>>25079878

LMAO no they're the easiest to get.

They are actively looking for someone to fuck and have kids with, and they're desperate.

My gf is older, she's mid 30 and all her friends that are single are desperate trying to find the one and trying every single guy that comes their way until they find him. It's a bit sad tbqh familiars.
>>
A single 30 year old woman is a woman who has failed at literally the only function women have
>>
>>25079987

How old are you if your GF is mid-30?
>>
>>25080032

If you're trying to do the edgy "sour grapes" response, at least make it sound logical.
How can you know that she hasn't had a kid by just knowing she's single? The same could be said about the majority of people on here or you. You failed to impregnate a woman, the only function you have.
>>
>>25079878
yeah

that's why they all end up with their cats when they're in their 40's. you have no idea how happy it makes me to learn about the fact that there are now way more single young women than men in cities today.

>all these butthurt stacies will never get their perfect weddings and die alone
>>
>>25079878
>mandatory househusband fantasy greentext
>>
>it's SO much to ask for a man to have a little ambition in 2015

Kind of funny how women became professionals and providers with ease and now that men don't really have to be adults, the vast majority of them won't.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.