[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck rumours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
>go to party for first time
>smoke weed, pretty high but still remember everything
>party was shit as I mostly just there to be laughed at
>whatever, it was kinda fun chilling
>24 hours later, some bullshit rumour that I kissed a dude spread (I'm not gay)
>everyone spreading this bullshit
>fml
>>
>>25079614
that's what you deserve for going to a party failed normie
>>
Just go with it anon, who cares?
The same thing happened to me except it was actually true
>>
/thread fgt
>>
>>25079614
>Fuck rumours
>implying it's not the best Fleetwood Mac album

Yeah, fucking good one mate
>>
Highschool problems: the thread

grow up gaylord.
>>
>>25079844
haha

>>
>>25079844
This desu

Well its true

(Comment not original enough)
>>
>>25079614
You're just second hand news, anon.
>>
OP here. I do care though cause literally everyone is giving me shit for it and I know who started this bullshit, he lives down my road and I'm getting so many messages/texts/phone calls from people giving me shit that I feel like going to his house and fucking breaking his legs and ribcage
>>
>>25079614
Anon, who gives a shit, just go your own way
>>
>>25079922

Stop talking and go do it, you boy kissing faggot.
>>
>>25079614
start the rumor you are going to shoot up the school
>>
>>25079961
Live in UK so no gun to even bullshit about
>>
>>25079922
Don't get mad. Agree and amplify, tell them that you fucked him until he cried, crazy rumours burn out and invalidate the normal ones.
>>
>Going to a party for the first time
>Actually caring
about petty shit like that

What are you twelve? Grow up a little.
>>
Getting pissed about it and getting yourself in trouble acting on it is what they want high school bro. I'm sure they talked about how funny it would be to make you lose your shit when they first made it up. If you keep laughing it off or getting in on the joke yourself it won't be cool for them anymore and they'll move on to manufacturing drama for someone else. I hope you've learned the lesson about going to parties because 95 to 99% of them involve people who are just going to smile to your face and then stab you when you aren't looking for no better reason than momentary amusement. Welcome to real life.

p.s. Doing something gay isn't some horrible crime as much as the spergs on this site want to you believe. In my first year of college there was this guy of indian/asian descent who was very effeminate to the point of manicuring his nails but insisted he wasn't gay at all when I asked him. I regret not convincing him to be my secret dorm room girlfriend when no one else was around because I still don't believe him.
>>
I'm not gay brehhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
>>
>>25079975
>UK
Then start a rumour about stabbing up the school
>>
>>25080696
/thread
op heed these words
>>
>You will never fml
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.