[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw a normie tells you that suicide is just for cowards...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: 1445382080865s.jpg (8 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1445382080865s.jpg
8 KB, 250x236
>tfw a normie tells you that suicide is just for cowards...
>>
>>25079573
It is desu
>>
File: 1435337828951.jpg (20 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1435337828951.jpg
20 KB, 258x245
>>25079573

>normies thinking they know ANYTHING about depression or suicide
>>
>>25079587

I'm a coward and I'd never be brave enough to actually commit suicide.
>>
File: 1417343824905.gif (206 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
1417343824905.gif
206 KB, 500x369
Ask any normies could they do it actually? And they couldnt. Just cause of fear. Whole concept of dismissing the life scares them as fuck. They cant overcome it. You can. So who is a coward now?
>>
>>25079604
What sort of bravery does it take to just give up on life?
>>
guys but do crazy stuff and find something to live for
>>
>>25079604
Enjoy suffering all your life if you dont man up. Suicide is only for cowars who doesnt want to face their problems. A coward will kill himself because he can't handle all the presure next so he kill himself, easiest way ever
>>
>>25079632

You don't just give up on life, you inflict lots of pain on you - you actually have to step in front of a fucking train or whatever. You clearly have no idea what it's like to be depressive.
>>
>>25079601
Literally this. Normies think depression is having a single bad day, and people contemplating suicide just need Jesus.
>>
Betas are too beta to kill themselves.
>>
File: photo-original.png (2 MB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
photo-original.png
2 MB, 1536x1152
To be, or not to be? That is the question -
Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And, by opposing, end them?
>>
Imo it can be pretty brave in some perspectives. Like youre going against all natural instinct to live, (against society as well), looking at your life and taking that huge risk and saying "its not going to get better/I'm not needed", throwing away all that future potential (willingly I might add), and then having to do the deed yourself, consciously or not. You don't have to try much to live, that's done subconsciously.
>>
>>25079632
overcoming innate animal instinct to stay alive. perhaps the most powerful drive we can experience
>>
File: best pepe.jpg (101 KB, 500x7813) Image search: [Google]
best pepe.jpg
101 KB, 500x7813
>a person who's never had any serious problems in his life critisizes a person who's never had a stable period of happiness in his life for contemplating suicide
associating with normies is degenerate
>>
normies are the biggest cowards of all. taking all the anti human lies in our culture as high truth, then taking out their fear based frustrations on anyone who thinks different.

normies will hurt, imprison and kill you just for making them uncomfortable with a new (to them) idea.

and some of them are in your family, claiming to love you.

fuck this gay earth
>>
>>25079954
>serious problems
Are you new to 4chan? The most serious you get here for "unhappy" people is that they don't get laid as much as they would like.
>>
>suicide is for people who can't handle life
The same can be said for people who drink alcohol and take drugs.
>>
>>25080002
I don't know about that. I'd say being emotionally retarded and not being unable to go outside or interact with others without having a breakdown is more serious than not having sex.
>>
File: 1349797709522.jpg (55 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1349797709522.jpg
55 KB, 399x388
>>25080002
My mom tried to kill me when I was like 13, she brandished a knife at me and told me I was worthless. She never bought food for me so I weighed like 100 lbs. All day I hid in my room on my computer. /r9k/ was my only group of friends.

Lots of robots have similar stories, I've heard guys who have had it much worse than me.
>>
>>25080015
I wonder what would normies say to that.
>>
Normies like to quote platitudes and shit that they hear on TV. Very few of them have any actual beliefs or thoughts of their own about anything.
>>
>>25079865
>proves countless times that he's a pussy bitch too weak to face his problems
>but such a brave dude for killing himself because instincts
You have an instinct to hunt down animals but I bet you overcome that pretty easily.

If you're claiming to be brave why would you even need to kill yourself in the first place and why does anyone in here care about what they are labeled as if they want to die?

Oh yeah because nobody who talks about this nonsense is suicidal, and it's all attention whoring bullshit. Read the rules.
>>
File: 1439116366413.jpg (3 KB, 160x100) Image search: [Google]
1439116366413.jpg
3 KB, 160x100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3ZA-_kWGGc
>>
>>25080002
i think that you are the new one. at /r9k/ atleast.
>>
>>25080002
No, those problems just get posted about at the highest rates.

You haven't spent considerable time here.

>>25080015
Those things (especially drinking) can be done in groups and help bonding among friends or colleagues. I suppose suicide can be done in a group too, but you get my point.
>>
File: 1360517425587.gif (2 MB, 400x166) Image search: [Google]
1360517425587.gif
2 MB, 400x166
>>25080106
People who use stand-up to help prove points are people I like.
>>
>>25079573
>suicide is just for cowards
Can't be true
I've been trying to build up the courage for years.
>>
>>25080048
>lots of lying robots post frogs and talk about childhood trauma like its traffic on a Tuesday
And lots of normal functioning people who dislike the idea of suicide also had it much worse than you. That wasn't my point you attention seeking meme machine, and it's neither relevant nor meaningful that some people who have been here truly had something to complain about at one point, like sitting at a computer all day enjoying r9k.
>>
>>25080106
thank you. Stanhope's sublime bitterness and insights sustain me.

//his hatred........is delicious </Lokar Coast to Coast>
>>
A coward dies a thousand deaths.

A hero dies only once
>>
>>25080295
>mfw robots have never even lived in the first place
YOLO
>>
>>25080081
Try committing Seppukku you fucknut.
>>
>>25079724
ladies (lol) and gentlemen, the 1st Danish Prince of the Internets; I give you Spamlet.

//if Phil Silvers put it to music, you'd really have something there.
>>
>>25079573
just kill yourself already, op. or go live in a shitty third world country where people have REAL problems ya whiney little bitch
>>
>>25080326
by what logic is sudoku brave, and how could it possibly outweigh a lifetime of whining baby mentality?
>>
My world is a prison from which I see no other escape desu sempi
>>
It's really very simple. Suicide is for people who don't think continuing to live is worthwhile. Everyone else thinks it is or will be. Attacking it as cowardly is unjustified, because everyone is different. A patient with a painful terminal disease could wait for their natural death in the hopes of a new treatment curing them, or they could go now because that's unlikely.

A depressed robot could wait for technology giving them everything they ever wanted, or they could think that nothing will ever go their way and would rather kill themselves than put up with that monotony and humiliation.

It all really depends on what you predict in the future, and what matters to you.

Cowardice has nothing to do with it. You commit suicide for you. Not because of immediate short term problems, but long term systemic problems that might never be fixed, or at least made ignorable, as you perceive them.
>>
>>25080648
>>25080648
refreshingly neutral. I woulda made it into an angry rant. kudos.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.