[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you feel about dis? how do you explain it? how would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 19
how do you feel about dis? how do you explain it? how would you convince a hot girl to date/fuck you?
>>
File: 1427796585590.gif (755 KB, 312x281) Image search: [Google]
1427796585590.gif
755 KB, 312x281
I'm fit/atrractive and have a massive fetish for fat girls. So I'm probobly a huge part of the problem.

I'm so sorry.
>>
>>25079605
One of the worst people alive. You're bringing down western culture by catering to cunts.
>>
File: 1449422419963.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1449422419963.gif
2 MB, 320x240
It's all bullshit.

This whole fat acceptance thing will be known as a strange time in history.

People are gonna look back on this and say:
"What the fuck were they thinking?"
>>
I can't put my finger on why I find it weird but does anyone else think it's odd that the only other real difference between the girls is messy hair yet the guys have different hair styles, one is shaved and one has a fedora?
>>
>>25079502
>tfw don't want a super hot girl, not even attracted to them anymore
>just want average girl because according to everyone I'm an average guy
>even this is too much to ask
>not even ugly girls are interested
Just end it god damn
>>
Why the hell should I care t('_' )
>>
>>25079502
i don't care because i'm not fat
eat less. it's literally that simple
>>
>>25079711
the left one is a genderswapped parody
>>
>>25079605
Go fuck yourself. You are scum.
>>
File: 1442884484686.jpg (57 KB, 430x468) Image search: [Google]
1442884484686.jpg
57 KB, 430x468
>>25079605
>tfw fat fetishes are demonized on both tumblr + 4chan

its cool everyone can agree that people like us are scum at least
>>
>>25079605

lmao me as well, I just can't find girls without at least a big ass and usually tits attractive, and even then I struggle unless they got fat thighs and some belly.

It's absurd because at points I've worked out obsessively and look pretty fit (while also very attractive face-wise), and most women who are fit do absolutely nothing for me.
>>
>>25079899
If you've "worked out obsessively" and only looked "pretty fit", you're probably fat. Fat guys tend to like fat girls.
>>
>be human blimp
>fucking other human blimp
>everybody thinks it's cute
Also, public female opinion =/= real female opinion. Women get pissed when their ugly underlings have attractive partners and will actively work to destroy the relationship.
>>
>tumblr defending fat males

what the fuck?
>>
>>25080185
it's a photoshop that hopes to prove that tumblr is evil and hates strong fat men.
>>
>>25080185
I'm tired of newfags
>>
>>25080208

https://www.tumblr.com/search/male+fat+acceptance

https://www.tumblr.com/search/female+fat+acceptance
>>
File: 1.jpg (32 KB, 590x445) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
32 KB, 590x445
FUCK OFF /R9K/ ALL YOU WANT IS A HOT GIRL WHILE CLOSING YOUR EYES TO ANY 4/10 WOMAN ON YOUR LEVEL

>IMPLYING YOU'D EVER DATE ANYONE ACTUALLY IN YOUR LEAGUE THAT WASN'T A 10/10

ROBOTS LITERALLY THINK THAT 10/10S LIKE PIC RELATED ARE LIKE 5/10S THATS WHERE THE SCALE STARTS FOR ROBOTS FUCK THIS BOARD I HATE YOU ALL SO MUCH I WISH I COULD ESCAPE
>>
>>25080235
That's because they phrase it differently usually, because putting fat is too "triggering"
https://www.tumblr.com/search/male+body+positivity
There you go, endless fat fucks with penises or imaginary penises who also get a hugbox
>>
>>25080309
Yes, but the fat females get laid and bfs in addition to their hugbox. Fat males get nothing
>>
>>25080289
my thoughts exactly minus all the caps lock. it hurts my eyes.
>>
>>25080336
>be me
>be 4/10
>be chubby
>don't want casual or even semi-casual sex

men don't pay attention to me at all. men only pay attention to fat/ugly women who want casual sex or attractive women. fuck off at least you can buy a cute prostitute, male prostitutes are all disgusting and have HIV
>>
File: HOL UP NIGG.png (151 KB, 339x288) Image search: [Google]
HOL UP NIGG.png
151 KB, 339x288
>>25080219
>t. been here since last summer
>>
>>25080381
You have your choice of thousands of men for a relationship, but since Chad only wants the pump and dumps you think your ignored. How fucking stupid
>>
>>25080336
fat male here... I'm not a virgin, and have had several opportunities to score with goodlooking-ish women only to fail due to me being a retard and not pick up on it. So yeah, there's hope for every 1

>>25080381
wanna be my internet gf?
>>
>>25080403
men don't want relationships with ugly girls

chads, robots, even old fucking disabled niggers, they don't want relationships with ugly girs. ain't no one out there who wants to wake up to my face every morning. fuck a cactus you piece of shit
>>
>>25080428
>men don't want relationships with ugly girls

Not true. Ask one of your orbiters if he'd date you. The only thing holding you back is your Chad lust.
>>
File: 1446744650557.jpg (64 KB, 466x750) Image search: [Google]
1446744650557.jpg
64 KB, 466x750
>>25080289
>>25080365
Hope is not completely lost ladies, you could always just fuck off
>>
>>25079605
go fuck yourself you normie prick. if you are /fit/ then you are not a robot god dammit. shame on you. piece of shit

i would like to kill your entire family in front of you god dammit.
>>
>>25080422
>I'm not a virgin,

NORMIE GET OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>25080422
>wanna be my internet gf?

just a meme this board uses so then you can all say to girls "SEE? IMPOSSIBLE THAT YOU ARE LONELY" trust me i know enough.

at least chads are honest about only wanting casual sex. robots will get girl friends to just pump and dump. like shit at least chad doesn't promise you the world when he pumps and dumps you.

god if i could fucking gather robots all into a room and then pop them off one by one, i would
>>
>>25079502
>how do you feel about dis? how do you explain it?

Men have more testosterone, women have more estrogen. Men naturally have more muscle mass, women have more bodyfat.

If you are fatter than your woman you have shit genetics, plain and simple.
>>
>>25080466
lol you're so full of shit and Chad cum
>>
>>25080381
please be my gf. pleeeeeeeeeeease.. i dont know you but i love you.
>>
>>25080381
I look like a face painted on a trashcan, like 2/10, but I've gotten a few serious relationship advances in my time.
Maybe the issue isn't actually your appearance but something else.
>>
>>25080428
Bruv, or Sis, 9/10 male here, I date ugly girls all the time. Because I pay no attention to their looks, if I meet a girl with a wonderful personality, My heart is in her pocket. So next time you decide to shit talk people like that, do the world a favor and have a chugging contest with bleach.
>>
>>25080466
Roastie Shill OR Tranny Whore OR Lonely Role-Playing Beta, either way: Send me all your bitcoin then KILL YO'SELF
>>
>>25079738
IMO looks and "value" are not the same thing.

I know the manosphere/redpill/r9k has taught you otherwise but I've experienced different. Women who are overweight or otherwise not "conventionally attractive" aren't necessarily going to stop desiring fit, attractive men, or whatever it is they personally find attractive. Likewise, not all fit guys are going to only love gorgeous, young, fertile women.

Don't take it personally when an "ugly" woman doesn't want you. She had a type and you weren't it. Surprisingly though, there'll be a cuter girl who finds you very attractive somewhere down the road. It happens.

"Attraction is not a choice" seems to hold true for the most part here. Since you can't change what you want in a partner, you might as well just keep meeting people until you find the one (or ones) that are compatible with you. I believe in you, anon.
>>
>>25080463
>you can't be /fit/ and be a robot

Have you never opened a NEET master race thread?

That's the entire appeal of being a robot. You have all the time in the world to perfectly sculpt both your mind and body.
>>
>>25080381
Would you want to fuck a lot in a relationship though, or is your sex drive pretty low?

I don't mind the chub, but I would not be with you if you didn't want to fuck like 2-3 times/week or more.
>>
>>25080509
This. A woman who can't get a relationship is a statistical impossibility.
>>
>>25080520
"wonderful personality" in betaboy language is "10/10 face and bangeable body"
>>
>>25080466
>like shit at least chad doesn't promise you the world when he pumps and dumps you.

A lot of guys do this. A lot of attractive guys do this, too. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>25080565
i dont care about fucking in a relationship, i'd fuck in a relationship like 2-3 times no problem

problem is
1) no one wants to be in a relationship with an ugly female

2) fucking is kind of a prerequisite to a relationship, and most people expect fucking early on in the relationship anyway rather than wanting to wait a little bit to get to know each other
>>
>>25080525
>Surprisingly though, there'll be a cuter girl who finds you very attractive somewhere down the road. It happens.

Oh shut the fuck up.
>>
>>25080572
lol nah. One chick I dated was an easy 5/10, wonderful human being to a point. We dated and all that, then I tried to leave her. She ended up trying to frame me for rape. We hadn't even screwed. Please love of god, shut ya stupid ass up. Maybe if you fuckers weren't so crazy, guys would go for you.
>>
>>25079502
thats why i hate women. they are all hearthless whores. trust me i know enough
im a 21 yrs old fat fuck without even a friend. im very nice person and funny but
do you think that anyone give me attention or worry about me ?
>0
lets see the otherside . a fat chubby lonely girl without friends, very shy, emo style, introverted and look how many guys are gonna be interested in that hoe.
> aproximately 42200115679878999
thats why fucking women cant be robots god dammit. and the whole world its double standart... if a guy is fat
> OH GOD LOOK AT THAT FATSO HE WOULDNT EVER GET A GF
if a girl is fat
> GOOD LORD LOOK THAT ASS I WANNA FCK HER RIGHT IN THA PUSSY
>>
>>25080586
nah, attractive guys get laid on the basis of attraction

only beta bitches like the ones on this board have to resort to emotional manipulation, like the predatory cunts they are
>>
>>25080589
>no one wants to be in a relationship with an ugly female

Not true. Just ask one of your beta orbiters or guys you talk to online.

>fucking is kind of a prerequisite to a relationship, and most people expect fucking early on in the relationship anyway rather than wanting to wait a little bit to get to know each other

Beta males would wait, but you find them repulsive.
>>
>>25080572
You're a bitter cow- nobody wants you shrieking and kicking them in the dick all day.
You want your lack of success to be because of something you don't choose, so you've imagined this whole fantasy of being some underclass.
>>
>>25079605

And people here keep saying that Chad is not part of the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgtTYZ6mqqM
>>
File: 5 out of 10.jpg (188 KB, 1480x1973) Image search: [Google]
5 out of 10.jpg
188 KB, 1480x1973
>>25080598
This is a 5/10 in betabitch language
>>
>>25080602
>21 yrs old fat fuck without even a friend. im very nice person and funny
You also lie.
You're an adult Eric Cartman, nobody wants that shit you psychotic cunt.
Everybody wants a funny fat guy to pal around with, funny nice fat guys have LOTS of friends.
You aren't funny, you aren't nice.
>>
File: cunt.jpg (84 KB, 500x664) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
84 KB, 500x664
>>25080613
>>25080612
JUST BEE URSELF :):) pic related, the minimum level of attractiveness you have to be to get orbiters
>>
>>25080381
This not a place for attention whoring hambeast, please get out

>>25080422
>>25080503
>>25080565

GET OUT FAT FETISHITS
E
T

O
U
T

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NuONuafxwk
>>
>>25080660
I don't think there is a woman alive without orbiters. Just cause they disgust you and make your vagina dry doesn't mean they don't exist
>>
>>25079502
girl on left is wildly deformed, her tits are coming out of her neck putting her in the same league as her bf
>>
>>25080589
Depends on how ugly you think you are. My guess is it's a perception thing.

The one and only girl I ever really dated was chubby, had an overbite and pale skin. But I found her quite beautiful and had no issue getting excited with her. We never got to fucking either, she broke it off after a couple months (to be with another guy, I'm pretty sure), but would stood out to me was her boldness, she didn't stand around and wait for me to make all the moves like every other girl I know.

The reason people want to get to fucking is because they think it's worse to have gone out on one date, or even a few dates, only to be disappointed because they found out they weren't compatible enough. To these people, getting sex first means you got the pleasure part out of the way, so even if there was nothing meaningful there you got another notch under your belt, another experience. At least, this is how I see things. I have tried to be more sexual/forward in my approaches but it never works out because for some reason I don't want it badly enough. I like the idea of eventually having sex with a girl I really like, but I'm pretty bad at "gaming" women I barely know.
>>
File: shy introvertsmassive.gif (391 KB, 1036x3182) Image search: [Google]
shy introvertsmassive.gif
391 KB, 1036x3182
>>25080660
>saves picture of some young lady as CUNT.jpg
"I'm a nice girl! I didn't do nuffin wrong! this is all because people are shallow a bloo bloo bloo"
>>
>>25080591
lmao

*original post intensifies*
>>
File: stacey.jpg (16 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
stacey.jpg
16 KB, 236x354
>>25080682
no fuck off and die m8

>>25080688
you expect me to read this wall of text about how you fell in love with a stacey?
>>
File: Steve.jpg (19 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
Steve.jpg
19 KB, 306x423
>>25080639
Wow. you are a bitch. Maybe if you put down the triple meat double cheese pizza and the diet coke ( to watch your figure), maybe you would realize that there are two types of guys. Horndogs and Daters, Horndogs are willing to stick their dick in anything but would only date who you posted. Daters however, will want to get to know people, learn what they are about, what their values are and other things, not worried about the physical appearance. Please for the love of god, don't give birth.

>Mfw I read your dumbass tumblr posts
>>
>>25080660
You're doing it wrong, Just spread your legs, expose your roastie and a lot of normie losers will be chasing you.
>>
>>25080694
i'm just tired of this world, i'm tired of being passed over for staceys. i don't care. ugly women dont exist to you fucks

also thats a tripcunt named cuntwizard so the name is appropriate, get fucked
>>
>>25080713
>Stacey

She was literally a NEET shut-in.

And we weren't in love, we just dated for a while and then stopped.
>>
>>25080747
>tfw I would chew off my leg for an ugly woman to even hug me

You have no idea what it's like to be a male and be a completely ignored perma virgin
>>
>>25080165
>public female opinion =/= real female opinion.
>#notallwoman
>>
>>25080694
This.. Oh God THIS so much THIS. I'm shy and introverted guy but no one gives a fuck about me.... But see how many girls are in this boars telling that and watch how many guys are acting like OH GOD UR SO CUTE BE MY GF and shit..... Fucking WHORES. That's what they are fucking heartless prostitutes. But yet I'm still alone in my room playing ps4 and being on r9k
>>
>>25079843
It's rather cu- wait I thought Tumblr was the hyper SJW feminists fat fucks who hate skinny gurls and think fat is bootiful?
>>
>>25080646

This is true. My bro is bulky and used to be fat and he had friends. I see a lot of fat funny men with friends and women who like them. That guy just sounds creepy and insane.
>>
>>25080826
You actually think women mean what they say in public?
Shit, you looking to buy the Brooklyn bridge?
>>
File: 1450464327079.gif (107 KB, 697x1104) Image search: [Google]
1450464327079.gif
107 KB, 697x1104
>>25080694
i think that THIS image would perfec to reflect our situation of most of the ORIGINAL robots.
>>
>>25080839

The only shy introverted dudes that are actually good are the ones who read books and are strong and love traditional women.

Video game or comic book loving shy guys are shit tier
>>
>>25080694
I don't agree with it's message (hurr durr shy introverted men get fuqqed by society)

but I applaud the narrative structure of the comic, it's pretty interesting to get nonlinear meme comics. 7/10.
>>
>>25080979
>I don't agree with it's message (hurr durr shy introverted men get fuqqed by society)

Then you're dumb and your rating is meaningless
>>
>>25081036
Shy introverted men fuck themselves

figuratively and literally
>>
>>25080946
oh i love reading.specially stephen king and dan brown i just finished reading "inferno" and im currently reading sapkowski novels .. also i love human anatomy and biology. i study nursery and i love reading brunner and suddarth books and obviously , netter. and a couple of psicology books because i like the human mind.
the thing is ... nobody gives a fuck about me :) still dont have friends and still every girl looks at me just to laugh.
> i dont give a fuck
but i just wanna someone to tell how i feel and that someone listen to me.
>>
>>25080979
>I don't agree with it's message (hurr durr shy introverted men get fuqqed by society)
then you are a brainless cunt. or you are a normie cunt. in case
GET THE FUCK AWAY YOU NORMIE PIECE OF SHIT
or well. you are stupid. why you are not agree wiith that ? you think is a lie? THEN FUCKING TELL US WHY YOU THINK IS A LIE SO WE CAN FUCKING SEE THE WORLD ON A DIFFERENT WAY
>>
>Tumblr originally had both pictures
>The meaning for both genders was immediately understood and shared there
>No hypocrisy whatsoever

>Anon comes in and adds captions because he's butthurt that he won't get up and do anything
>+ 224 replies and 67 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: 1vm6H06.jpg (97 KB, 1058x794) Image search: [Google]
1vm6H06.jpg
97 KB, 1058x794
>>25081159
your ass seems to be angry good sir. As I previously said, shy introverted men fuck themselves, not society. This whole forum has developed a culture of blaming society for their woes because it's easier than accepting the fact that THEY (YOU) are the ones at fault.
>>
>>25081228
The only problem is that society makes being an introverted male a negative thing. You can't make yourself extroverted.
>>
>>25081160
No tumblr only had the fat female one. The fat male one was made by the guy who made the comparison.
>>
>>25081283
No? They both exist. The artist drew both at the same time. That's like the whole thing.
>>
>>25079502
Women lie anytime you see them cheer for other women.
>>
>>25081314
No it doesn't even look like the same artist the signature is different aswell.
>>
File: 1373600497009.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1373600497009.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
>>25081228
>you are the ones at fault

Not necessarily.

That doesn't mean it's everyone else's problem, either. But I've had "opportunities" with women before, the problem is that they all seem to pull away before anything gets started. They either are insecure, or something I do turns them off, or both.

Maybe they expect that if they just sit there, batting their eyelashes and shit, I'm supposed to "take their hint" and lead the interaction. Or, they pretend I don't exist, and then get upset when I don't try to save them from their own misery. Granted, I've been guilty of these things too, but my point is that it's not just me. It's not my problem when a girl acts flaky or fickle because she has her own insecurities or neuroses to deal with. It's not my fault she decided she didn't like me enough, and/or some other guy caught her attention.

I can only do so much. I can work on being "attractive", I can try to read social cues and signs of interest. I can work on my fear of rejection and be more open and vulnerable. I am not responsible, however, for another person's immaturity or insecurity. That is their issue, as much as mine is my own issue.
>>
>>25081228
uou are wrong in so many ways.... society makes eing an introverted male a negative thing. so you are telling all of us robots dont have to be shy , introverted and we gotta become normies so we can have a normal life and a gf and friends ?
why we cant have all of that being just the way we are ?
isnt that facist shit ?
> if you are that way you cant have that thing that other peoples have
the problem IS society ... why do you think that when we are a lil robots our parents tell us that we had to protect girls and women and shit...
because SOCIETY tell us that women are the weak sex and they need to be protected and shit...
we can't make us introverted WE ARE introverted . and if you are a normie please leave this place ... because for me and other people ( like the other robots ) this place is one of the few places where we feel accepted and we can talk to others robots.
>>
>>25080694
40/KEK, would read again
>>
>>25080289

But that is a 5/10 anon. There are lots of better-looking women.
>>
>>25080520
>muh heart of gold
Go kill yourself
>>
>>25081780
Pol is a click away, Mr Eugenics.
>>
>>25082397
Leaving this board is also a click away.
Mr. C U C K O L D
>>
>>25081780
Bruv, all I'm saying is that looks ain't everything
>>
>>25082524
Grade A third degree burn, sis.
>>
File: introvert tee hee.gif (430 KB, 735x735) Image search: [Google]
introvert tee hee.gif
430 KB, 735x735
>>25080903
it wasn't meant to be a realist approach to every situation, I'm not literally a paranoid schizophrenic.

This is a closer approximation of reality.
>>
>>25080185
wait... did you name that file keanu reeves just to bait people into telling you that's daniel radcliff? that's genius
>>
>>25079502
>tfw I wrote the caption to that image
>forgot about it until about a year ago
>someone reposted it, kind of confused why anyone would save it
>They say they got it from <other site I forgot>
>google image search it
>it's all over the fucking web, people have written articles on it, tumblr posts trying to "blow the fuck out" it

>all I did was take someone else's OC (the actual reversal of the original, created by someone on /fit/) and slap a stupid bitter caption on it
>this caused it to blow up
>I posted it at like 4am on /r9k/ which was slow at the time, several years ago

Story of my life.
>>
>>25082735
nobody gives a shit namenigger.
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1328671269600.jpg (833 KB, 1064x1600) Image search: [Google]
1328671269600.jpg
833 KB, 1064x1600
>>25080289

>WHILE CLOSING YOUR EYES TO ANY 4/10 WOMAN ON YOUR LEVEL
>Implying the average robot doesn't LONDON as hard as he can at the mere implication that the person on the other side of the Tomorrow theme might be a woman

I bet you think images like this are unironic too
>>
>>25082768
Thank you, anon. You're a saint.
>>
>>25082683
>implying pic related is a positive experience
unlike men, women dont care that much about muh sex
>>
>>25082947
That must by why they are so picky about it that they only fuck guys they're attracted to.

Women have a far easier time getting laid, that's the real reason they don't care about sex. It's like telling somebody in the first world, living in a middle class home, that they don't care as much about food as a starving child in Africa does.
>>
>>25082947
why do you think I animated her to have the same blank, emotionless grimace when she's getting pounded?
>>
>>25082800
these images are not ironic, they are the true thoughts of any robot on this board. gtfo normie
>>
>>25082607
And all I'm saying is that comment was shit
>>25082397
Everything is /pol/ to you
>>
>>25079693
Exactly

Tfw you were born in this retarded part of history and not 20-40 years from now
>>
File: AgentColsonLaughing.jpg (53 KB, 485x428) Image search: [Google]
AgentColsonLaughing.jpg
53 KB, 485x428
>>25082729
Get a load of this guy here
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.