[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>always check the authors name before reading any instructional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1450437942938.jpg (168 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
1450437942938.jpg
168 KB, 1024x1365
>always check the authors name before reading any instructional 'how to' article
>if its written by a woman immediately close the tab

Its not my fault women are shit at literally everything compared to men
>>
>>25079133
the funniest articles are usually written by women with jewish last names
>>
Wow misogynistic much?
>>
>>25079144
Women are notoriously unfunny and shit comedians
>>
women are only good for their wombs
>>
>>25079144
shit i lost
you've got a good sense of humor, i bet most of the autists here wouldn't see it
>>
File: kWNtav3.gif (773 KB, 260x221) Image search: [Google]
kWNtav3.gif
773 KB, 260x221
>mfw I can't help but gloss over to make sure the article wasn't written by a berg, stein, vitz, ski, etc
>>
>>25079551
I do the same thing.
With Jews you lose
>>
>>25079133
>as a wo
Into the trash
>>
>>25079551
There are times where those suffixes are acceptable, such as in math lectures and nonpolitical matters.
It is interesting to see their tactics whenever employed, though. They start off very subtle in the beginning but become more vicious with their lies the further you read.
>>
>>25079133

Women are only good to give birth to sons.

If a woman has given birth to sons, always stayed with her man, wasn't a slut and is now a happy grandmother with kids and grandkids, then I might consider to actually listen to her advice.

But a modern woman who might not even know with which gender she "identifies" today and why she seems to always end up getting fucked by bad boys, or who has a bachelor in feminist shit or whatever, there really is no use in listening to her.
>>
>>25079567
That's the best when people start off with an irrelevant"as a gay man" or "as a polpolymorphic trans transvestite"
Instantly gives you this insight that the person is broken
>>
>>25079149
the truth hurts, roastie
>>
>>25079546
I'm autistic, could you please explain?
>>
>>25079144
pure coincidence
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.