[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>chatting with girl from internet for a few days >super
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: day9.jpg (916 KB, 3832x3944) Image search: [Google]
day9.jpg
916 KB, 3832x3944
>chatting with girl from internet for a few days
>super flirty
>the moment I imply sex her she calls me creepy and blocks me

how do I advance flirting if a girl seems obviously into me without being a creep

Help
>>
File: 9849343.jpg (4 KB, 176x266) Image search: [Google]
9849343.jpg
4 KB, 176x266
>>25078941
Many girls nowdays act flirty when they think they are acting friendly, they are literal retards. Also you need to basically keep doing the same thing until you find a girl that wants to have sex with you, if she doesn't you are a creep to her.You might never find the girl if you are ugly.
>>
You do it on like day two at the latest
>>
>>25078941
You've probably gone so long without genuine female contact that you confused being nice with being flirty
>>
I dont really know, the girl I've been talking to is the one who brought that stuff up with me.
>>
>>25078941
Take a screenshot of your last text so we can judge better
>>
>>25079104
This right here.
Sorry, OP.
>>
>>25079421
This OP, only way to tell if it is her fault or yours. post the conversation so we can see if she was flirting
>>
tell us how she was acting flirty and how you 'implied' sex otherwise there's not much we can say to help since we don't know anything yet.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-18-12-22-16.png (321 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-18-12-22-16.png
321 KB, 480x800
Op here. This kind of shit all day
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.