[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will go and see the new Star Wars alone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Shia watching Shovel On Me.jpg (35 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
Shia watching Shovel On Me.jpg
35 KB, 780x585
How many of you out there will go and watch the movie but have nobody to go with
>>
i already did

it went fine

it always does
>>
>>25078859
tbqh im pretty sure most cinemas have no singles policy f@m
>>
Literally doing this in between two split shifts at work tomorrow. I don't give a fuck what anyone says I need to see this movie.
>>
I'm not going to see Star Wars at all. Fuck that shit, it's not worth it. Should have ended after the first 3 or whatever.
>>
I'm seeing bridge of spies later by myself.

there's literally nothing weird with going to the movies by yourself.
>>
I'm actually trying to decide between going alone today or buying a little weed laced cake two girls sell in a place I know and eat it tomorrow. I only have money for one of them. I would absolutely love to buy the cake and then have it hit while I'm watching the movie, but that's not possible. Any suggestions?
>>
make sure to bring your falcon
>>
>>25078859
Don't see it. It's fucking awful.
>>
>>25079153
Luke I am your son
>>
>>25079103
Lacing food with weed, does nothing. You have to heat it before it does anything. Make a butter first, then lace it.
>>
>>25078961
HAN IS KILLED BY HIS SON, KYLO REN

HAN IS KILLED BY HIS SUN, KYLE REN

KILL YOUR SON OR NUKE BOSTON
>>
>>25079185
Already saw this plot twist coming
Jon Snow will die also f@m
>>
>>25079195
season 6 will be new to book readers and show watchers, nobody knows what will happen with jon snow
>>
>>25079184
I don't know the official terminology for this stuff, nor the procedures you have to follow in order to do it, but they guarantee a high with it. Not really sure if the product is trustworthy, though.
>>
>>25079108
good comment senpai
>>
>>25078960

That's stupid, what's the point? All they're doing is losing money.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.