[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a Pet tier list for robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: cathug.jpg (908 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
cathug.jpg
908 KB, 1000x750
Can we get a Pet tier list for robots?
>>
Reptiles are the most robot pets
>>
Bearded dragons are cool
>>
>>25078866
get the fuck out of here you degenerate
>>
>>25078866
dont cut yourself on that edge bro
>>
>>25078866
poor lion
>>
>>25078866
i bet you were the badass in school huh guy
>>
File: 1 - Point 2 - Laugh.jpg (133 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1 - Point 2 - Laugh.jpg
133 KB, 500x371
>>25078866
Look, everyone! He got triggered by animals again!
>>
I recommend tarantulas for robots. They have simple needs and are cute!

Reminder to report the guy posting gore pictures for rule 3 violations.
>>
>>25078866
He didn't fly so good...

For you, pupper
>>
>>25078832

Dog is best: forces you to go outside and take a walk, actually cares about how you feel. Especially good for NEETs!
>>
>>25079251
How about we talk about the negatives that all dogfaggots ignore. Dogs fucking smell. All the time. They fucking reek. Even a dog fresh out of the bath smells like a fucking dog. Then there's the way all the dogs in a given town make that town smell with their collective piss and shit. Then there's the fact that you have to lock up and secure anything edible in the house at all times or they will tear your fucking kitchen apart. Or how they have to slobber all over everything constantly, again, with their horrid stench. Or their other obnoxious behaviors like barking at literally everything that you can only weed out through stringent discipline. I'm convinced the only people who like dogs have no sense of smell.
>>
>>25078858
>>25078861
>>25078874
>>25078885
>>25078888
>>25078943
>>25079050
>>25079177
>>25079242
>>25079251

>not buying a cute small exotic chicken egg and watching him hatch into a loyal majestic chicklet
>>
>>25079371
I would, but I can't have them here. Also, I've given up on life, so I'll never have anything anywhere.
>>
>>25079330
There are breeds that don't bark

I agree with you on the smell, and they shit everywhere
>>
>>25079330
You get accustomed to their smell eventually and they won't pee/poo everywhere if you train them correctly.
>>
>>25079497
Where does their piss go? Having everyone in your city own a dog and allowing them to piss on literally everything creates a massive odor. Who could ever have guessed? Just because you own a dog doesn't give you the right to make my town smell like piss.
>>
>>25079330
i don't understand what you are talking about. i have never had a dog, so i am obviously not accustomed to any smell. but when i once had to stay on my uncle's condo for 2 days, he had a dog pet, which he would allow to roam the countryside and rarely washed it. other than having a very harsh fur, he didn't smell bad at all. and it wasn't a small fluffy or anything... it was a fucking bastard german shepherd niggerdog. and he didn't smell at all...
>>
Dogs
German Shepherds especially.
Opposites attract.

Cats are lazy, hateful, annoying little shits. They are no more than a glorified fuzzy leech. I would not want one neat me.
>>
>>25079962
thinking dogs aren't as parasitic if not worse due to the fact that they're bigger animals
>>
cats a re chill af
>>
>>25079616
That's not how it works, genius. The piss doesn't just sit there while the stench piles up. It soaks into the ground and some even evaporates into the air. Stench doesn't linger
Tried to look into where the hell you might have thought about that but theres no information anywhere. You're pulling shit out of your ass, and it's not going to stop people from letting their dogs piss on your lawn.
>>
>>25079921
You just have a very poor sense of smell.

>>25080065
That's exactly how it works, you retarded faggot. Piss doesn't just disappear. It's nitrogenous wastes in solution. It builds up. And when it rains all that filth smells awful. It has to break down before it stops smelling and that can take months. And dogs tend to piss regularly on the same objects over and over again so no matter how much breaks down, there's always fresh piss everywhere. Imagine how awful cities would smell if humans were just pissing in public everywhere. But since it's dogs for some reason it magically doesn't cause an issue.

Dogfaggots are truly the worst human beings.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.