[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So.. finally i had made it up with girls /r9k/ but now i had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1440210916382.jpg (126 KB, 900x815) Image search: [Google]
1440210916382.jpg
126 KB, 900x815
So.. finally i had made it up with girls /r9k/ but now i had another problem. I like 2 girls and they love me too. But they don't know each other, one lives in the countryside and the other live here in the capital. One is more hot that the other but i love them. What you recommend me? i mean finally i made it but these thing happen...
>>
I fucking love that picture
>>
GTFO NORMIE

ROOOOOOOO

REEEEEEE
>>
If you made it why are you here?

More questionably why are you asking advice on a topic you know we don't have experience in?
>>
>>25078720
What is this, a fucking Jane Austen novel?

>>>/adv/
OR
>>>/lit/
>>
>>25078984
Because i'm a robot too, i mean this is pure luck that happened to me
>>
I'm happy for you, bro. Now go fuck yourself.
>>
>>25079045
>having two girls like you
>being a robot

Pick one. You may have been a robot but you're not now.
>>
In an ideal world, we could love multiple people, or be with someone who loves multiple people, without our egos getting in the way. But in our reality, that's just not gonna happen. Not to mention to societal shame a man/woman would be under for being 1 of 2 lovers. Hell I wouldn't do it. Maybe if these girls are extra confident, and don't care what anybody thinks, and love you so much they trust your love 100%, but that's unlikely and you could lose them both going for the gamble. So as you would have expected, you have to pick 1 OP. I recommend you do some deep soul searching.
>>
Lexi Belle - cute as fuck.

Shame about the roastie
>>
>>25078720
>LDR
>made it
Topkek
>>
>>25079155
Thank you anon, this is hard you know :(
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.