[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So anon, I heard you like Asians over white women, are you afraid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1449624362946.jpg (209 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
1449624362946.jpg
209 KB, 1080x1350
So anon, I heard you like Asians over white women, are you afraid of us?
>>
>>25078509
>shitty meme tier resteraunt
>girl posing like fuck for obvious photo opportunity

fuck this gay earth
>>
>>25078509
>fries in a cup
tf nigga this in't the south
>>
You heard wrong, I like Mexican/Central American women
>>
File: 1415214535894.gif (217 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1415214535894.gif
217 KB, 640x400
>thinking she gonna eat all that
>>
>>25078509
So Stacy, I heard you like black dicks over white dicks, how intact is your vag?
>>
no i just don't fuck with unkawaii hoes
>>
I'm Asian myself, not afraid its just that for some reason 80% of white woman treat me like garbage just because I'm Asian. Not fear, more like I resent you for a lifetime of being looked down upon.
>>
>>25078509
>tfw you will never be american
>>
She looks like miley cyrus
>>
>>25078534
Fries in a cup are the best niggie
>>
It's funny because Jordyn is actually dating a gook.
>>
>those fries
>those cups
Wow what is this the west coast?

Too bad their steak n shake is shit over there
>>
north american white women are trash tier
>>
I bet that poor faggot had to pay for that whole meal for her.
>>
>>25078537
So short and fat?

originalcomment
>>
>>25078509
>mk ultra clone
>>
File: this is why I racemix.jpg (237 KB, 2032x1368) Image search: [Google]
this is why I racemix.jpg
237 KB, 2032x1368
>>25078509
Yes, afraid of you getting fat.

>roasted
>>
>>25078530
You shut your fucking lying whore mouth steak and shake is bomb. I will not tolerate slander on my board. Triple steak burger and the best fries in the fast food business (maccas is 2nd unquestionably) for $4 with a drink is just a retarded deal. It's amazing and cheap too. If you aren't eating at least 3/4 of your daily meals here you're a loser with no future.
>>
>>25078509
That Steak 'n Shake looks fucking god tier
>>
>>25078509
"Not afraid just disgusted."

Then I steal the food and call her a roastie. Later that day I throw an entire roast through her parents' front window with a note saying their daughter is a whore.
>>
>>25078509
What the fuck is up with this steak n shake? The local SnS food looks nothing like this. The burgers are much smaller and the fries are skinnier.
>>
>>25078869
Asians are earlier dangerously overweight than whites so you misinterprete this chart. They experience way more deadly side effects of being overweight. A white man's overweight is an asian man's obesity. But this chart forgets this.
>>
>>25079019
Any source on this roastie fantasy?
>>
>>25079038
http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/obesity-prevention-source/ethnic-differences-in-bmi-and-disease-risk/
>>
File: 0.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>25078509
Why would I ever be afraid of you? How would that even possibly be logical? You pose zero threat to me, I have absolutely no reason to fear you. I'm not paying for this shit btw
>>
That girl is fucking gorgeous. Tell me she's yours OP.
>>
>>25078509
>So anon, I heard you like Asians over white women, are you afraid of us?
Not all of you, but most of you.
I'm scared that you'll be continuously thinking about how you can do better than me.
I'm scared that I'll be be cucked and laughed at.
I'm scared that I'll never find a white girl who likes me.

Qt Asian girls are what I've tricked myself into thinking is my backup plan.
That even if I get to 30 without a gf, I'll still be able to find an Asian who will love me.
>>
>>25078530
>fuck this gay earth
says the underage kid who uses a meme from memecenter
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.