[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It has always been your choice. You aren't alone because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: 1445190027540.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1445190027540.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
It has always been your choice.

You aren't alone because of your genetics or your mental state, you are alone because you didn't choose to try.

You could have made yourself attractive or interesting in a way that matters to other people, but you chose not to.

Instead, you chose to do nothing and expected to be wanted. And not by anyone, but by someone who you consider attractive. Someone who tried.

You are human shit tbqh senpaitachi.
>>
ok OP.
>>
Wrong, I tried but was consistently disappointed with the results and the expectations.

Being alone sucks, but being like them would be worse
>>
>>25078248
society doesn't cater well to introverted, quiet, men.
>>
File: confused_blackadder.gif (561 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
confused_blackadder.gif
561 KB, 320x200
Nice bait, I'll tell this to the flying ghost outside that takes my pictures
>>
>>25078353
to be quite honest it does, if they're successful in something
>>
I'm alone because I have a recessed jaw

There is literally no point in living life as a sub 5/10 male. Death is preferable
>>
>>25078435

Why didn't you try to make something of yourself tho?
>>
>>25078248
Whatever delusions help you sleep at night, retardo
>>
>>25078553
Because normies like me think hes compensating for ugliness and mock him for it.
>>
>>25078353
Do you expect to be catered to?
>>
File: faggits.jpg (141 KB, 381x827) Image search: [Google]
faggits.jpg
141 KB, 381x827
>try try try! effort effort effort!!!!!
>you didn't put effort into your life like God and society DEMANDED you do
>now live in complete suffering, sorry, that's just how it is
>see Africa, the Middle East and South America?
>they didn't try either, so now they live in complete crime ridden hell-holes
>fallacy fallacy fallacy, hummmm, cognitive dissonance because i obviously know every circumstance!!!!
>I am OP, i am omnipotent
>>
"Choosing not to try" is a part of a mental state you dumbfuck.
>>
File: 1425836501073.jpg (481 KB, 1279x1348) Image search: [Google]
1425836501073.jpg
481 KB, 1279x1348
>>25078248
>you are alone because you didn't choose to try.
>>
>>25078553
People won't let me because I'm too ugly to live.
>>
>>25078624

Why are you comparing yourself to someone living in a third world country?

People in third world countries don't get the chances that you do, even if they try to do something they are much more likely to fail.

Of course you didn't try, because everyone that does try ends up making it.

I'm not implying there's even free will, but don't kid yourself and blame society, your looks, your autism or anything about your failures. You can only blame being born with a weak will.
>>
>>25078248
Thanks arteezy.
>>
>>25078704
>People in third world countries don't get the chances that you

>There is no tall, attractive, social adjustable alpha males in 3rd world countries
>>
File: end of secret.jpg (105 KB, 1066x600) Image search: [Google]
end of secret.jpg
105 KB, 1066x600
>>25078248
kill yourself artour you're dogshit mane
>>
>>25078704
>people in third world countries don't get the chances you do
wrong and fallacy.
>everyone who tries ends up making it
wrong and fallacy.
>you can't blame society for anything that happens to you
wrong and fallacy.

>being born with weak will
fallacy

wow, re evaluate your ideas and then try and return to this thread.
and stop indenting every sentence, it's retarded.
>>
>>25078664

Okay so right from the get go:

>work out but crap genetics

"it's not my fault I didn't get fit, it's my genetics!"

>as much grooming as possible

instead of bettering yourself as a person enough to have a taste for beautiful things, "do grooming"

right into

>start chatting up girls in clubs, on the streets, whilst shopping

SO WHAT HE MEANS BY TRYING is LITERALLY just talking to people without paying attention to what's the setting, if people are in a situation to be approached, and what the approach tells them about you
It's as if someone said "that mountain is unclimb-able and I will prove it to you, I will try to get to it's top" and set out to walk to the top in a t-shirt and running shoes, failing to get any real progress and saying "see, I told you, there is no way to climb it".
Trying implies effort, but in your mind effort means simply showing up and expecting things.
God you're autistic.
>>
>>25078248
>implying free will exists
>Implying genetics doesn't influence your decisions
>implying your decisions aren't influenced by your mental state
>implying you chose the culture you were born into
>implying you chose the opportunities you may or may not have been given

Free will is a myth, Religion is a joke. We are all pawns controlled by something greater.
>>
>>25078797

Yes, you are right. There is no free will in that or mostly any sense.

But it's not society keeping you down because people succeed in the same society.
It's not your looks that keep you down because people with similar genetic qualities succeed.

It's not your mental issues either because people with the same problems end up making it.
It's not your upbringing because people have HORRIBLE experiences growing up and still make it.

Your issue is your weak will. You want something, but you can't muster the strength to go get it.
>>
File: rus_broof.png (60 KB, 860x650) Image search: [Google]
rus_broof.png
60 KB, 860x650
>>25078778

You're trying too hard dude. The game was rigged from the start, that's just how it is.
>>
>>25078778
>'s as if someone said "that mountain is unclimb-able and I will prove it to you, I will try to get to it's top" and set out to walk to the top in a t-shirt and running shoes, failing to get any real progress and saying "see, I told you, there is no way to climb it".

>Trying implies effort, but in your mind effort means simply showing up and expecting things

Hold it right there , faggot! You're analogy was a person that actually tried to climb the mountain. HE ACTUALLY TRIED. Just like the guy that asked out 500 women. He was just not good enough
>>
>>25078836
>It's not your looks that keep you down because people with similar genetic qualities succeed.

This is false. I'm bottom 2% ugly. No one as ugly as I am has ever accomplished anything.
>>
>>25078836
>you are right
>Your issue is your weak will. You want something, but you can't muster the strength to go get it.
I don't think you understand. There is no choice.
All of your decisions are decided by outside influences.

>But it's not society keeping you down because people succeed in the same society.
>It's not your looks that keep you down because people with similar genetic qualities succeed.
>just world
What a meme my friend.
>impkying I have had the same opportunities or upbringing as them
I'd also like sauce to them anecdotal people you speak of.

>It's not your upbringing because people have HORRIBLE experiences growing up and still make it.
Opportunities, experiences, genetics and personality. Eminem was lucky. MTV wanted a white boy rapper and that's what they got. I don't deny that he worked hard, but I imagine that there are plenty of others who worked just as hard but simply never go the opportunity.
You have to accept that not everyone is a winner.
>>
>you are alone because you didn't choose to try.

there is no free will though so you're still kind of a slave to your own system and that makes you not choose to be with people for better or worse.
>>
Team Secret is a shit team, they were favored for ti and still fell short. Didn't they get like 4th place? And fucking EG came up on top, thank god Arteezy is back on EG though. 2EZ4RTZ
>>
>>25079027

We aren't talking about being the best selling rapper you mongoloid fucktard.

We are talking about getting someone to connect with.

Fucking autistic piece of shit.
>>
File: MhOKxPp.jpg (38 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
MhOKxPp.jpg
38 KB, 500x291
>expect to be wanted

Nope

4/20 got me to dude weed lol
>>
OP is literally living in fuckin' lala land
>>
>>25079047
True introverts have free will since they have no compulsion to be around other humans. I only care about making friends so I can stop feeling sad but I have no innate urge to even talk to people or my friends, I have to force myself to socialize.
>>
>>25079004

I agree you really have to appreciate that kind of effort. Most people would have given up a long long time before they hit 500.
>>
>it's always been my choice. I chose to not be attractive.
>>
>>25079075
>We aren't talking about being the best selling rapper you mongoloid fucktard.
It was an example of someone with bad experiences making it big. It was relevant.

>We are talking about getting someone to connect with.
Doesn't matter, there might be a girl just for you who likes you who for who you are and perhaps has mild feelings for you but there's a large chance that you'll never meet her or that she's already infatuated with another guy or perhaps she's already dead.

>Fucking autistic piece of shit.
you're just upset because you know I'm right and it feels bad undermining your achievements with luck.
>>
>>25078248
Hey 2Hard4RTard shouldn't you be practicing the new patch?
>>
>>25078435
I agree. Get surgery. When I see "males" with a recessed jaw I want to en their suffering.
>>
>>25078768
I like how hard you're trying to convince anonymous people that there is nothing you can do to stop being a waste of space.

Very convincing.
>>
>>25079347
lmao this

select all images with noodles?
>>
>>25078248
Yeah man, I am a total failure and I agree with you. If more people took the blame for their own actions the world would be a better place
>>
This board is full of fags who try to victimize themselves as much as SJWs. I can't leave this place tho.
>>
I wish I could be rtz's best friend.
That would make me happy.
>>
>>25080416
But that'd be to easy for arteezy
>>
>>25080416
me too tbqh familiar
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.