[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Story time Robots >Be me, kinda betafag virgin, 5'7.5"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Lead on.jpg (46 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
Lead on.jpg
46 KB, 706x706
Story time Robots
>Be me, kinda betafag virgin, 5'7.5"
>Start chilling with roomates gfs two friends
>Attracted to one, qt asian 7-8/10
>always talks about how thirsty for the d she is
>how ya doin'
>Feel relationship heading into friendzone
>justfuckmyshitup.jpg
>withdraw self from them
>spend free time getting fucked up with other friends
>She starts hitting me up agian
>Play it cool, tell here they are my friends too
>msg me "Well they don't have boobs do they?"
>Fuckyes.gif
>see her, nothing happens
>keep it up eventually we chill together with my arm around her, her head resting on mine I rub her thighs
>mfw when still not getting any
>sleeps in my bed spoons with me for 3 nights
>literally my boner is pressed against her ass
>4th night in she complains about not being tired
>start feeling her up and kissing her neck
>she doesn't leave, but also doesn't respond to it
>Next morning stops talking to me for a while
> I eventually ask whats up
>Says shes not into me like that, but wants to still b friends
>youfuckincunt.gif
>tell her i don't really want to do that dismiss her from life
>a few days later feel shitty about what i said, apologize she's cool with it.
>Still just tryna fuck her, don't want to be hr faggot friend
What do? I want to make her jealous but I don't know too many other chicks and don't have any game. Thinking about killing myself cuz I got played like a bitch. Unfortunatley it will be hard to avoid her given my life circumstances. Ive been getting super high during the day and blackout drunk every other night to cope with not be able to rail this bitch. Pissed myself one of the nights, guess that's the way she goes.
>>
File: 1442409395599.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1442409395599.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>mfw a cuck is trying to cuck another
>>
>turbo normie trying to get laid
riveting story
>>
>>25078218
If this story is true you're actually not all that beta, but I get the feeling that you being 5'7" is hurting your chances. Either way you should try to talk to different girls I think. If she gets jealous again but doesn't want you then she's not worth your time.
>>
I honestly don't know how you can have so shitty experience with a girl and expect more to happen.

First night you're with her, should have made your move. She kinda likes you but you're not dominant/confident enough so her attracted fell and she's just using you for comfort now.
>>
>>25078218
You 100% fucked up the first night she slept over and didn't fuck. Three nights in a row is true blue balled beta suicide status
>>
>>25078354
>>25078460
Ahh that is what I knew to be true but was trying to pretend it wasn't so. Yup fuck this bitch and I just gotta balance trying to get laid between putting drugs and alcohol in my body.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.