[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girlfriend tells me to quit job >Doesnt want me to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: 1393260866881.png (511 KB, 642x479) Image search: [Google]
1393260866881.png
511 KB, 642x479
>Girlfriend tells me to quit job
>Doesnt want me to get a new job
>Tells me she makes enough for both of us
>Fast forward a few months
>She is increasingly more irate if I don't " Do anything " during the day
>Ask for a guitar or instrument to better spend time, tells me she doesn't want to pay for it
>Requires that when she gets home I pay attention to her since I had the day to myself
>Starts to penny pinch on food or anything I want
>Tell her I'll get a new job
> " No, you always get so cranky when you are working, I like you to be here and home when I am "
>Gets angry if I am talking to Skype friends, saying I am flirting with them

I don't know if this was her plan, but now I am broke, she pays for everything I own. Kind of freaks me out and I have to take such a passive stance on anything now because she controls all the money.

We moved out to a new city, so I don't know anyone, but I am getting desires to pack my shit and get out of here.
>>
>>25078194
Just roll with it. Milk it for all it's worth. She's cucking you anyways.
>>
File: 1450305615186.gif (160 KB, 390x379) Image search: [Google]
1450305615186.gif
160 KB, 390x379
>>25078194
>have perfect life
>what do
GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee
>>
Sounds like you'll be single soon because that sure isn't going to work out in the long run.
>>
>>25078215

Virgin when she met me

>>25078235

Perfect? I dunno, its hard being submissive. Does that sound like a good thing?

>>25078241

Going on 4 years, and she wants to get married this year

Am I just fucked in the head? She wants to get a house soon and have me stay there to guard it like a dog basically.

Its weird having all this free time, but then having expectation on top of it, but is that a relationship?

I normally move somewhere new, work a job until I have a panic attack, then move away again like a nomad, but now I have zero assets, just my car, and its barely moving anymore, maybe start it once a month >_>;
>>
>>25078194
>>25078215
this
Also you're a complete fucking idiot on listening to her in the first place you fucking dunce
You should've dropped her ass when she told you to quit your job
>>
>>25078194
Get a job, immediately. You're an adult and deserve to be happy, and her behavior sounds like the early stages of abuse. She's already financially and emotionally abusing you.
>>
>>25078319

It wasnt a great job or anything. It was with the intention of going to school, but now that she wants to get a house, I have to wait for that to happen before I can pick a college. I'd rather just jump in and get some credits going and then transfer.

>>25078329

Doing some applications now for daytime/partime stuff, at least to get some personal income and still be available when she gets home
>>
Find a new job without her knowing and dumb her
>>
>>25078194
grow a backbone, how can you be that submissive?
>>
another example of women sabotaging themselves because that's all they're good at.
>>
>>25078311
>Virgin when she met me

Even if that's true, that's not proof that she isn't spending her time away from home and work riding Chad's cock. It's probably her boss.
>>
>>25078478

That doesn't bother me in the least. Women are everywhere.

I appreciate the advice. I am going to get a job and save up enough to rent a room somewhere then move all my shit out.
>>
>>25078329
Kill yourself you retarded hole
>>
You've effectively been cucked by your abusive gf. Welcome to the club, my friend. It gets better
>>
>>25078194
How the hell did you find a dominant gf? I'm a total beta but I would never let a woman take care of me financially
>>
Lel, this reminds me of when I was in college:
>gf still goes to high school
>doesn't want me to work
>but I need money
>gets mad if my schedule changes
>gets mad if I had to stay late after closing
>gets mad if there's a meeting
>gets mad if I work on a holiday or weekend
>gets mad when I try to pick up extra hours
>Always wants me to pay attention to her so I have no time for vidya or anything else I like
>Grades start to slip
>finally tell her to shut the fuck up and let me live because she didn't understand since she didn't have a job of her own
>"get a job yourself or shut the fuck up or fuck off"
4 years later and I'm perfectly happy (for a robot)
>>
>>25078194
Lucky...
ORIGINAL

COMMENT
JUST TO BE SAFE
>>
File: 2015-09-08 23.24.16.png (232 KB, 838x460) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-08 23.24.16.png
232 KB, 838x460
>tfw my gf pays for all expenses and i stay home and focus on writing music and perform live and make hundreds of $$$ doing what I want
>>
>>25078194
Honestly this would be a dream come true for me. I don't see why your complaining.
>>
>>25079114
>tfw you mommy gf to treat me like a possession and cuck me
>>
>>25079243
Coming from someone whose probably never had a job.

If I could stay home all day I'd spend it working out in place of the 8-12 hours (no overtime) of bullshit I have to deal with everyday. She wouldn't be able to find anyone better.
>>
File: 1443795336252.jpg (59 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1443795336252.jpg
59 KB, 645x773
>>25078194
Buy her presents and compliment her sexually and fuck her more often and ask her if she had a nice day at work. Also clean the house and make sure dinner is on the table when she gets home.

Be a good wife for your wife, anon.
>>
>>25078194
get a job and dump her ass. find a more submissive female. current female has too much testosterone is a batshit insane control freak.
>>
>>25079586
jesus christ she must be so fucking fat. the fatties/ugly chicks are the worst control freaks of all
>>
>>25078194
your living the NEET life and you get sex, honestly im really not seeing the problem here?
>>
File: 1449670148289.jpg (298 KB, 780x776) Image search: [Google]
1449670148289.jpg
298 KB, 780x776
>>25078194
>>Girlfriend tells
hahahahah
oh buddy thats where you went wrong.
Grow a pair.
>>
>>25078235
This, fuck OP and fuck normies
>>
Try to learn as much as possible on your free time
>>
Clean the fucking house you lazy house husband
>>
>>25078194
Yeah, you need an income of your own. A housewife would have her husband's credit cards or some allowance, if you're gonna be a house husband, you need that too.
>>
>being dependent on a woman

literally the worst thing you can do
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2c9r0BSBv8
Steel Panther studied and made a song just for you Anon
>>
OP here. I do cook and clean.

Normally

>She wakes me up at 4:30 with massage
>I wake up and make her a smoothie for breakfast and ask her if she needs me to do anything today
>Take dogs out for a walk, they don't like walks here and generally pee/poo and want to go back inside
>Do dishes that are left over/general pickup of apartment
>around 6am now, start to browse
>10am start to browse or play video games
>12pm nervous as she gets off around 2 and I have been browsing all day
>1:30pm any leftover cleaning / start making dinner, or entire days worth of cleaning in 30 minutes / put clothes on / shower

Once she gets home, we normally eat dinner, talk about her day, then hangout and watch movies/series. I set up a pretty good entertainment area. Sometimes we play video games, but she is tired from working generally.

After hangout period, normally we will have sex for an hour (foreplay) then she is asleep by 5-6pm. I'll play some more online, then normally asleep around 8-10pm.

At that point I am pretty filled up, since we text all day on the phone, and email each other back and forth.

Writing it down it does sound like I have it pretty good.
>>
>>25078194
just role with it man, i lived like this with 2 different girls from the age of 15 through to 22. there is no better life. sit around shitposting and playing vidya all day then fuck her when she gets home, your living the dream.
>>
>>25079884
Wow, wrong URL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUUc4Cq5NJc
>>
I bet next step she is fucking you with a strapon and putting you on feminization pills

get a fucking job before she breaks up with you
or marry her already
>>
>>25079861
Tell that to the NEET who depend on their single mothers
>>
fuck this I'm in a similar situation, I hate doing all the chores and her being ungrateful and still spending money like we both got comfortable jobs expecting me to spend what I've saved.

I'm getting a fucking job this life is hell
>>
>>25079897
>or entire days worth of cleaning in 30 minutes / put clothes on / shower
i know that feel bro, going to be me in a few hours.
>>
>>25079937

I think 1950's housewives did the same thing, then acted exhausted.
>>
So how long has she been cucking you? How many times has she been "working late" or there was "traffic"
>>
bro this is emotional manipulation and abuse. you deserve better than that. stand up to her or leave.
>>
>>25079957
you would be amazed at how much acting skill it takes to make washing a few dishes and making a bed look like 8 hours worth of work
>>
>>25079991
>bro this is emotional manipulation and abuse. you deserve better than that. stand up to her or leave.
sounds like feminism desu, how is not letting your partner have a job abuse, just sensible.
>>
>>25078194
rolling for 25080078
>>
>>25078726
Similar desu senpai except I teach lessons too
>>
>>25080167
Good feels :) I'm going to start teaching jazz soon.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 225x224
>>25080079

almost got it
>>
>>25078194
kek
TOP KEK
you've got crazy bitch who will stab you to death in your sleep better watch the fuck out dude i'd suggest you move to a different state asap before your dead or kept in some basement as a meat toy
>>
>>25078194
If this is true and you aren't just telling this bullshit sounding story to get attention, you need to take your fucking balls back and be a man. You should have told her to go fuck yourself when she asked you to quit your job. Any man with decent sense would've seen that as a control ploy and red flags would've been going up everywhere.
>>
>>25079897

If u get nervous when your gf comes home instead of excited there is probably something wrong with you relationship
>>
>>25078194
Why the fuck are you letting the woman be the man of the household? You're the man, so fucking act like it. Grow a backbone and start supporting yourself. All relationships are going to have disagreements, but just because you have a disagreement doesn't mean that you have to go full passive cuckold mode.

If you keep this up, she's eventually going to break up with you.
>>
>>25078194

I'd break off from that dude, she's trying to turn you into a glorified pet, it's obvious she has no respect for you. Probably cheating on you too.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.