[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God I fucking hate getting my haircut. >be me >hair too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 1444147586888.jpg (8 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1444147586888.jpg
8 KB, 250x242
God I fucking hate getting my haircut.

>be me
>hair too long
>family pressure me into getting haircut
>walk into barber shop wearing autism shoes
>it's filled with normies
>they all look at me as i sit down
>proceed to stare at the floor for 15 minutes since no phone to browse web on
>"Next please!"
>no queue so I have no idea who's next
>apparently it was me because normies said "go on, you're up"
>qt blonde barber asks me what i want
>ohshit.rar
>don't know what hair i actually want
>just say "a few inches p..please"
>she can sense the autism
>she suggests lots of shit i reluctantly agree to
>don't know what the fuck a grade is
>costs 9 pounds for shit hair
>hair will grow back shit which will force me to go back again in a few months

my heart was beating in overdrive the whole time.

im seriously considering going bald.
>>
File: jaredleeloughner.jpg (13 KB, 370x278) Image search: [Google]
jaredleeloughner.jpg
13 KB, 370x278
This is exactly why I just buzz it all off. Also practice so I can see how I'm going to look when I'm completely bald.
>>
>>25078181
if you're autistic why not just shave it like number 3 or something? No woman will want you anyway.

I know this feel though, I usually cut mine in the bathroom because mine looks OK long. Also costs 9 pounds for 10 minutes work which makes me rage so I just don't go.
>>
>>25078181
>go to a salon
>busty hairdresser knows exactly what I want because I've been going there for years
>rests my head on her boobs
>scalp massage
>washes my hair
>doesn't talk
>if I talk, she just agrees with everything I say
>her friend does too
>hugs me when I go to leave
She knows how to get my money, and I go back every time. That's why people go to salons. Don't go to some cheap cornerstore haircut place. Plus if you aren't getting a scalp massage before your cut, you aren't truly living.
>>
>>25078181
chicks dig the bald bro look
trust me I started going bald at 15 and now at 23 I shave that shit all the way off and holy fuck the attention man. and this is from chicks anywhere from 8/10's to 10/10's. they like rubbing my head. I like it too
>>
>>25078181
>going anywhere with female "barbers"
Oh fuck no. Also, what you went to was more of a salon.
Go to an actual barber instead of a place pretentious hipsters go.
I go to a black barbershop where I know one of the guys(family friend). They have a console set up sometimes so that you can play fighting games, they have tvs, magazine, all that jazz. They're also friendly as fuck and can deal with autism. I don't even need to ask for a cut anymore since my barber knows what I want. He even asks if I wanna change it up every now and then, and if I say "sure", he gives me another nice style that I don't even have to instruct him on.

Never go to a salon again.
>>
Just buy a cheap trimmer and set it to 1 inch or something

Shave it off every few months

Tis the autisimus' way
>>
>>25078246
>Go to an actual barber instead of a place pretentious hipsters go.
>goes to barbers with games consoles and magazines

Fucking irony, salons are normie as fuck, it's bro-tier barbers like yours that are hipster you fucking normie fuck off.
>>
>>25078273
>bro-tier barbers are bad
Would you really rather have a normie slit touch your hair?
Also, hipsters are normies, and they go to salons.
>>
>>25079657
>hipsters are normies
Failed normies, maybe.
>>
you're all posers, real robots have 3 choices
>mom cuts hair
>don't cut hair
>cut hair yourself
>>
File: Officer_Anna_May.png (215 KB, 708x1158) Image search: [Google]
Officer_Anna_May.png
215 KB, 708x1158
>find out which place is the nicest/most accomplished in my city, and has the most experienced barbers
>"Just give me a cut that you think would look good on me. I trust your judgement."
>mfw this works every time, and is always better than them somehow trying to interpret your description of a haircut you only have a fuzzy idea about
>>
>>25078229
this totes ma goates original post
>>
>>25079977
That's actually a good idea. I think I'll try it next time I go.
>>
>>25079977
>>"Just give me a cut that you think would look good on me. I trust your judgement."
AUTISM
>>
>>25078240
>balding at 15

Holy shit, bro. You turned your lemons into lemonade. Nice.
>>
File: 1450395378667.jpg (273 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1450395378667.jpg
273 KB, 800x800
>>25080104
well he did post using anime..
>>
File: 1435102619838.jpg (77 KB, 848x970) Image search: [Google]
1435102619838.jpg
77 KB, 848x970
>>25079977
>Poor as fuck
>Go to local cosmetology center filled with students where haircuts cost $4
>"Just give me a cut that you think would look good on me. I trust your judgement."
>45 minutes later
>They actually just fucked my shit up senpai
>Cutie girl asks if I like it
>Spaghetti my way out of there
>Realize nobody cares how bad my hair cut is because I don't have any friends
It's been bothering me more lately since it's long and my hairline is receding. I can't find a barber like >>25078246 anywhere nearby though, and I can no longer trust just anyone to touch that shit. I tried hitting it with the buzzer in my bathroom but that was shitty too.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>25078181
buy a hair clipper on amazon and shave your hair. don't use any clips, the shorter you shave the hair the harder it is to fuckup and it looks nice. It takes 15 minutes top and is a great investment, I've had the same hair clipper for 20 years.
>>
>>25080748
I do the same, but I have a nice round smooth head. Block heads, hotdog pack neck, and lumpy headed fags need not apply.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.