[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women get so triggered when you tell them you never want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
Why do women get so triggered when you tell them you never want to get married?
>>
Pretty sure this was the beginning of the end for my last (and only) relationship. My issue was more with the contrived and extortionate nature of modern weddings. Dropping all that cash on some identikit party when it could be put towards something more practical seems so stupid to me. Weddings are boring and tacky, a waste of money and a lot of stress for nothing.

Final nail was saying I didn't particularly want kids.
>>
Probably because their mothers convince them that getting married to a man who will allow them to live a more lavish lifestyle is one of their goals in life.

Seriously thou, the GM to my old WoW guild always used to talk about how she's married to her husband only because she gets money and stuff from him so she needs to work less for the lifestyle she wants to have. Worse yet she openly spoke about how she doesn't even like him and that if he lost his job and couldn't get an equally well paying one soon she'd divorce him.

Also, before any of the reddit spillover starts implying that it was actually just a dude, she said all that on the guild TeamSpeak server and showed up at real life meetups.
>>
>>25078080
>being so much of a normie that you every get to tell a women that
unless you were just telling your mother OP?

>>25078150
>and showed up at real life meetups
And you didn't break her kneecaps? I am disappoint.
>>
>>25078146
Yeah, you just have to pretend and keep it going. give her false hope and just keep banging her until she's past her expiration date and then dump her ass and get new one fresh off the lot
>>
>>25078080
Ostensibly you're trying to imply that a woman with whom you've been in close contact with has been accosted with your opinion and lead you to post this, but seeing as this is /r9k/, you're just another tool jousting at strawmen.

Women in general look forward to marriage as it brings a lieu of benefits either real or imagined, both economic and emotional. It is a common tradition hailed by the common people, and as such, it is an uncommon opinion to not want to get married and is cause for alarm for normal folk as they are not accustomed to having their opinions challenged.

Fill in the blanks about women being whores all you want.
>>
>>25078080

Marriage is their safety net, it scares them when that safety net has a mind of its own and that mind decides not to catch them
>>
>>25078146
Why didn't you just tell her you didn't want to spend a whole lot of (or any) money on a wedding?
>>
>>25078146
Most women who are worth a damn will see the logic in going with a smaller ceremony over a grand affair- now, whether most women are worth a damn is another matter.
When marriage came up in my relationship it was established we'd have a small ceremony for the family.
>>
>>25078192
fallen demons
>>
Walt Disney.
>>
>>25078188
>Fill in the blanks about women being whores all you want.
I don't have to, you already did.
>>
File: svyjogfjsus9p9zdhytp.jpg (68 KB, 728x728) Image search: [Google]
svyjogfjsus9p9zdhytp.jpg
68 KB, 728x728
>women then
>married young
>had no pre-marital partners
>devoted their lives to taking care of the house and children while men worked to financially support them

>women now
>want to spend their youth "having fun" and their education in women's studies and art
>have sex with a minimum of 20 different partners before hitting their expiration date
>want to settle down in the twilight of their lives
>have no idea how to raise children, cook, or clean properly
>want lives outside of the household even after marriage

How did everything go so wrong? I blame the jews
>>
Because you're supposed to be their landing-pad once the final chad ejects her from his thundercock
>>
Then who else with a high pay job are they supposed to leech off then?
>>
I've never really talked to a girl but I told my mum I think it's pointless and she just said "well one day you might want to".
>>
>>25078921
stop triggering me, anon

this comment is original, fuck off
>>
That takes away their power
>>
>>25078924
An amusing image, thanks anon
>>
>>25078080
There is zero point in having a relationship if you're not gonna marry me and found a family with me later.
>>
>>25079166
And yet women get in relationships with men they won't marry.

I have a cousin who was dating another cousins brother-in-law. They'd been together a couple years. She met a guy in Army special forces, while living with the other guy, and married the new guy a few weeks later.
>>
>>25078188
you talk like a tryhard faggot, and your grammar isn't even correct

>with whom you've been in close contact with
you don't need the second "with"

>ostensibly
>accosted
>lieu
please stop
>>
>>25078187
This seems really cruel but it's not half as cruel as using a man for his money and divorce raping him.
>>
>>25078188it brings a lieu of benefits either real or imagined, both economic and emotional. It is a common tradition hailed by the common people,

So is monogomy, female virginity, and not getting divorced.

But I guess traditional gender roles are only good when they benefit women, amirite?
>>
>>25079232

Isn't the military really weird with marriage benefits? You hear tales of soldiers marrying total strangers because of the advantages it nets them. And then most of them fail, too.
>>
>>25079414
Probably. But he was an Uber Chad and she's a Stacy. I have no idea what's going on in their lives, I haven't seen them since 2011 and I quit Facebook a couple years ago.
>>
>>25079166
>having children being literally only point of relationship
seriously you are not this retarded pls
>>
>>25079690
I don't see any other valid reason to spend my life with a man.
>>
>>25079309
It's a doggy dog world out there anon
>>
>>25079703
And now you know why r9k exists.
>>
>tfw my dad asked my youngest sister's boyfriend when he plans to marry her and he scoffed
>don't know how to feel
>>
>>25079166
There is zero point in marrying you if you're not a virgin. You're simply unfit for marriage.
>>
More men than women want to settle down and have kids on average OP
>>
>>25078921
God, the way girls don't know how to fucking cook blows my mind. There is nothing practical that chicks being to the household as a unit anymore.
>>
>>25078921
Saddest thing is shit is fucked but if you say anything, you're outed as "insecure" as if there's anything wrong about not wanting women to be selfish fucking whores.
>>
>>25079240
Idiocracy: The Post

>>"you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded"
>>
>>25080986
>someone corrects you
>idiocracy
>>
>>25080986
that's not even a real word, you stupid cunt
>>
>>25082626

>Who is Luke Wilson

wew there laddo calrissian
>>
>>25082694
>being the title of a movie makes it a real word
>>
>>25082765
>implying that other anon ever implied idiocracy was a webser's fucking sanctioned word

are you autistic m8? literally no one said that. Here's a big word for you: that guy's post wasn't predicated on that assumption. Here's another big word for you to chew on--

>what is equivocation
>>
>>25078080
If your worried about all the legal bullshit, just convince a catholic priest to unofficially marry you so you'll only be 'spiritualy' married.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.