[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question about shitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: toothpaste-and-acne.png (356 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
toothpaste-and-acne.png
356 KB, 1024x512
Look I desperately need to know what other people think about this and there is no where else I can turn.

Picture this: you have one of those real soft shits. Not diarrhea but definitely much softer than normal. The kind that when you push it out it feels like toothpaste coming out a tube. It seems whenever I have these kinds of shits I always end up with some miniscule amount of shit still in me that doesn't want to come out. There's not enough pressure from that tiny turd to be able to push it out naturally.

However this presents a big problem when it comes to wiping because suddenly theres this self-restoring shitnub at my ass that would probably take hours to wipe away. What are you supposed to do in this situation? Waste tons of time and toilet paper getting rid of that never-ending feces or are you supposed to walk around with the possibility of a stinky ass? This happens to me all the time and usually I just wipe until my arm is tired then leave and get perfectly clean when the next solid shit comes.

Please give me advice I don't know who else to ask.
>>
This is what /r9k/ should be everybody.

The answer is you get a bidet and do kegels.
>>
>>25078051
Just out of curiosity, do you consume a ton of vitamin C? You generally have very soft (but not liquid) shits if you take too much vitamin C. I'm talking about a lot, though. Not just eating a few oranges here and there.
>>
>>25078051
scoop it out with your finger
>>
>>25078051
Look up the foods that harden your "stool." Also if you're desperate buy an enema kit if you want to feel clean.
>>
>>25078103
This. Doesn't everyone?

I hope this thread is bait
>>
>>25078051
You actually can poop it out you just need to learn how to relax your anus and be patient. Also eat more fiber.
>>
>>25078103
I did this once. It was pretty disgusting
>>
>>25078123
Be very wary of hemorrhoids when you do this, though.
>>
>>25078123
What fruit has so much fiber that i don't need to eat a lot of it?
>>
>>25078064
Ok I live with my parents I thought that was sort of a given but they're not going to install a bidet for my dirty ass. Half the time my mom leaves shit streaks on the toilet and doesnt have the decency to brush it off so this family is not really the kind the cares for cleanliness.

>>25078071
No but all I've eaten for the past week has been cranberry nut bread

>>25078103
I'm not putting anything in my ass
>>
>>25078145
>fruit
Nah. You want grains and pasta for that shit. Eat some yogurt for your stomach too.
>>
I have the same problem, what should i do?
>>
File: 1447933768940.jpg (179 KB, 872x872) Image search: [Google]
1447933768940.jpg
179 KB, 872x872
>>25078051
Anyone else healthy digestive system here?
>Eat a balanced diet with fiber
>Poop 2, sometimes 3 times a day
>Always perfect stools
>Comes out intact and in one piece
>Never really have to wipe my ass, clean poops
>Doesn't smell horrid
>Poop right as I need to. Never constipated and full of shit like normies
>Takes me 3 minutes to go to the bathroom

I love hearing unhealthy robots and stupid normies always talking about "the shits" or how they haven't pooped in two days. That's fucking disgusting. You are literally a nasty shit smelling animal and I look down on you. You eat complete greasy garbage, are full of shit all day, and when you do have to shit you're on the toilet gushing out taco bell for 30 minutes like a pig. Apply yourself.
>>
File: Rhodesia.....jpg (11 KB, 224x250) Image search: [Google]
Rhodesia.....jpg
11 KB, 224x250
>>25078316
fuck you, im jealous.
What does your balanced diet consist of? please help me ;_;
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.