[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who are you, robots? who do you want to be? who do you not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (74 KB, 1200x1300) Image search: [Google]
file.png
74 KB, 1200x1300
who are you, robots?

who do you want to be?

who do you not want to be?
>>
>>25078003
>who are you, robots?
me
>who do you want to be?
not me
>who do you not want to be?
me
>>
File: what I want to be.gif (416 KB, 1200x1300) Image search: [Google]
what I want to be.gif
416 KB, 1200x1300
Either this or a corpse.
The other five have become irrelevant, and you could easily imagine them.
>>
>>25079250
i don't like this

if this is the cost of immortality, i don't think i could do it
>>
>>25079275
I just included a remaining body for a cool Giger-y look. They could pull out my brain, hook it up, and throw the rest to the dogs.
>>
>>25079250
you cutie, i'm always looking forward to see your cute .gifs in these threads, i still have that smug photo he-heh
kisses mate
>>
Ok, I will post mine too but don't laugh, ok guys?
>>
>>25079324
I think I'd rather be a brain placed in a robotic suit than a brain hooked up to the internet.

>>25079591
post it pls
>>
You sure I can post it?
>>
File: 1456145614.png (74 KB, 1200x1300) Image search: [Google]
1456145614.png
74 KB, 1200x1300
I already posted it a while ago
>>
>>25078003
The answer to literally all of those is 'no one'.

My parents want me to be no one because they're useless, short-sighted bums.

I don't want to be no one because I hate being a thorough failure.

I am no one right now because I'm a thorough failure.

Which was the case five years ago.

I want to be no one because want to die.

My ideal partner is no one because I am too stupid for a relationship.
>>
>>25081907
fifteen years ago were you a man sized torso with little flipper feet sticking out of your hips?
>>
>>25082011
>fifteen years ago were you a man sized torso with little flipper feet sticking out of your hips?
Yes
>>
File: me.png (60 KB, 1021x1192) Image search: [Google]
me.png
60 KB, 1021x1192
>>25078003
>who do you want to be?
i have no idea
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.