[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What memories does this image bring you? I remember standing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: lunch.jpg (382 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lunch.jpg
382 KB, 1920x1080
What memories does this image bring you?

I remember standing in line for 25 minutes during a 45 minute lunch break just to get my fucking food. Sometimes I left my ID and money at home and went hungry until 5-6pm.
Nothing is worse than standing in line with nigs and patels with their awful curry shit smell. It sucks that the girls and boys line was separated. I would have loved getting squished up against a girl instead of obeast mexicans.
>>
File: 1444333868822.jpg (400 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1444333868822.jpg
400 KB, 1600x1067
I stopped eating school lunches when I reached HS and I sat in the waiting area outside the front office and read/browsed the internet/talked with the other lunchtime rejects.
It was a good time, really.
>>
File: hc57NoL.jpg (9 KB, 312x215) Image search: [Google]
hc57NoL.jpg
9 KB, 312x215
this fashion needs to die desu senpaitachi
>>
Nothing, I never hung out in either the middle school or high school cafeterias
>>
>>25077973
I went to a pretty small school in yurop so it didn't have a gorillion kids in it, there was never a queue at lunch

there wasn't any blacks or Mexicans either lel
>>
>>25078075
holy shit are you me? Lunch was the worst part of the day. I had no one to sit with and it was way too fucking loud to talk.
>>
>>25077973
I didn't eat lunch while in high school. I kinda just walked around or found a corner to hide in.
>>
>>25078333
I went to school in one place for 3 years, and I had a lot of friends and everyone liked me.

I went to a new school for the last year. Had no friends and had to hide out during lunch time. In a school of over 2000, no one wanted to be my friend.
>>
First year was... bad.

I didn't bother eating, I just sat outside, trying to stay out of everyone's view so they wouldn't think I was a total looser for being alone all the time.

When I did work up the nerve to hang out with someone I felt like the awkward 3rd wheel of the group and that they didn't want me there, soon I just felt so tense I'd just walk off to be on my own again.

First year of school was a sad and lonely time.

Luck after that year I made real friends and people who wanted to be with me that I'd hang out with.

But yeah, it wasn't enjoyable.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.