[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /don't want a relationship/? I just don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: feel.jpg (24 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
24 KB, 400x449
Who here /don't want a relationship/?
I just don't get why you would want to spend the rest of your life with one girl. Just because you have like interests? Just because want some feeling of companionship. I feel like most people these days just settle for whatever they can get because society puts so much pressure on them to settle down and have kids. I'd rather be alone then settle for someone just because that's what society wants.
>>
>>25077772
Honestly, I am here because of relationships. They're a lot of responsibility and pressure, and they suck. And to tell you the straight truth, I'm fucking scared. Last gf I ever had wanted to talk about moving in together, and my then friends wanted to me to do it and kept talking to me about it. Fuuuuuuuck no.
>>
File: amerigans.jpg (24 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
amerigans.jpg
24 KB, 500x368
I want to cuddle man. Putting up with female bullshit is just what you gotta do to get that.
>>
>>25077809
But that's what I'm talking about anon. You want companship because you feel lonely. But are you going to settle for some 2/10 just because your lonely? Not to mention all the pressure society puts on you to get a good looking gf.

Lets say you do find a good looking girl then what? Are gonna spend your life now feeling satisfied and forget about all your other problems? Are you truly going to be happy? I say to hell with that I don't want to play their stupid fucking games.
>>
>>25077987
Sorry for misspellings
>>
File: 1450070115021.png (338 KB, 1394x1176) Image search: [Google]
1450070115021.png
338 KB, 1394x1176
>>25077987
Not him but i think it would help a lot, sure it wont get rid of my problems but it would motivate me to keep going, someone could finally have my back for once.

But what do i know man, i just want what i was deprived of, a family, someone to grow old with you know what im saying? And even when i think about it just sounds silly but fuck you man that's what i want.

>tfw you find a girl who actually enjoys talking with you but already has a bf

I just want these feels to end.
>>
>>25077772
Same 2bh

Women are a waste of time and boring as hell
>>
>>25077987

I don't care about society, I'm a schizophrenic NEET who can barely make a coherent sentence IRL. The issue is society also shits on women who wouldn't mind a manlet failure like me.

Sure I'd settle for a below average. As long as I'm not repulsed I can mentally prepare myself to be attracted.

I'm pretty sure I couldn't keep a relationship going anyway but I want the cuddles.
>>
>>25078059
I get where you're coming from I in no ways wanted to change anyones mind just give my opinion on things. For me its a falsified happiness. Is rather be lonely then give the illusion that in happy.
>>
>>25078136
Don't worry, i too enjoy my time alone but this feel kicks in you know? That sometimes i just want someone to be alone/lonely with
>>
>>25078115
Exactly. If I met a girl that actually had an interesting perspective on things maybe I could change my mind . But Christ man I've been in relationships and every girl I've come across have had the same mentality and similar thoughts.

I don't want to feel like I have to talk with someone just because they're the opposite sex.
>>
Because sometimes they make you feel good and feeling good is good so feel good man
>>
It's the consistency for me. Having someone to go home to every night. Some one to hold and be held whenever needed. Sure I'd still have problems, just different problems. I know I'm boring as fuck, just want someone to be boring with.

>sitting on the couch reading a book
>gf sits next to me with her historical romance novel
>she rest her head on my shoulder
>eventually lays hey head in my lap
>I play in her hair as I read
>I playfully read out loud from her book to throw her off
>she smacks my hand lightly telling me to stop
>only if you give me a kiss
>she gives me a sweet peck on the lips
>we get more comfy and fall asleep in each others arms
>>
>>25078204
Then you wouldn't be alone you'd be with someone.
>>
>>25078221
So should I just do drugs then? They make you feel good too.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.